Aryn Leneer and Gnost-Dural Vs Asajj Ventress and Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
the highly powerful and extremely talented jedi prodigy. Aryn Leneer along with the equally powerful jedi master and historian. Gnost-Dural Versus The dark apprentice to count dooku and the first apprentice of Darth Sidious.

LIGHTSABER!

FORCE POWERS!

ALL-OUT!

Nephthys
Hmmm. Good fight.

I'd maybe give it to Leneer beating Maul, Ventress maybe beating Gnost and Leneer pulling it out of the bag.

NewGuy01
Think I'm going to go with team 2 very narrowly.

WildBantha88
Im going with Team 1 Gnos and Leneer should beat these guys

carthage
Team 2 better feats all around

WildBantha88
Gnost is love Gnost is life

NewGuy01
LOL.

WildBantha88
seriously tho Gnost and Aryn should take this

NewGuy01
seriously tho Maul and Ventress should take this

WildBantha88
Gnost stomped a dark council master on a dark side nexus, im sure he can handle either Maul or Ventress

NewGuy01
Said Dark Councillor wasn't very impressive. Even her two apprentices fared better than she.

Kalen Sykes
I see Team 2 winning, but it will be a tough fight. I think sometimes Ventress' saber skills are underrated. Combined with a dangerous Sith apprentice, who has all of the physical tools, with a warrior's mentality, and they should prevail. I will say Team 1 has the edge in not underestimating their opponents, though.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Said Dark Councillor wasn't very impressive. Even her two apprentices fared better than she. '

Said Dark Councillor was trained by Darth Malgus and he completely destroyed all 3 of them. And there is no evidence to sagest that the two lords at the end would have fair much longer than any of them did one on one. Maybe they were unimpressive or perhaps he is just that good

S_W_LeGenD
Team Jedi.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
And there is no evidence to sagest that the two lords at the end would have fair much longer than any of them did one on one.B]

Must resist urge to become grammar Nazi....

lol j/k Wild one. honestly I see team jedi winning. here's my reasoning.

While Maul does have great combat feats and accolades, he certainly does lack overall versatility that both Aryn and Gnost Have, now before you fan-boys come barking at me about his moving a ship and using force push on Kenobi, let me say that all of those feats are impressive but he was being fueled by Rage and desperation which makes this feat quite circumstantial. that said we all know that Maul has been - and always will be, a expert duelist.

Gnost and Aryn are quite versatile when it comes to combat often they'd use force speed to great lengths and had great skill with Telekinetic aspects of the force.

Ventress is a far more debatable character, as she has - not only dealt a defeat to General grevious who at this point has defeated many jedi, but also held her own against Anakin, Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli, Savage Opress and Maul. her skills with the duel variation of Jar'Kai is very, very high. she much like the jedi team utilized the core force ability, Force Speed to great extents. honestly I think that Ventress is quite well rounded in terms of force abilities but we you have to admit that as a duelist Ventress shines quite brightly.

Now as I've said, Aryn and Gnost are highly Versatile in terms of combat with Aryn being the superior of the two as she dueled the dark lord Malgus twice and survived, while jedi masters like Kao Cen Darach and Ven Zallow fell to him. that said Team Jedi has a great edge as the jedi master and historian Gnost, has been shown to be highly skilled in all seven forms, while the young Aryn Leneer has great prowess with the force. makes them a superior team.

here's how I see the fight starting out, Ventress will most likely take Gnost and Maul obviously Leneer. at first I believe Leneer and Maul will have a long duel before maul begins to overwhelm Leneer and while most jedi might die from Maul's savage(lol pun) attack the instant this happens, Aryn will bring down her force powers on maul. and Gnost being a highly trained force user and duelist will defeat Ventress as he is quite capable of taking down multiple opponents and has a great versatility in his combat form while Ventress much like Dooku relies solely on Makashi, which isn't a hindrance per say but it does give Gnost quite an edge over ventress

in the end I see Team TOR winning this one.

WildBantha88
Does Ventress have any speed feats? because everyone else in this fight has great speed feats

Nephthys
Er, yeah Ventress has speed feats.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nephthys
Er, yeah Ventress has speed feats. Quotes please

NewGuy01
I would hardly call Gnost Dural's speed feats great. erm

WildBantha88
I would hardly call Gnost Dural's speed feats great. erm Lets see he reacted so fast that a force wielder hadn't even realized something had gone wrong yet.

He was a blur of motion and made soldiers think that there minds were just playing tricks on them.

And he has that "less than a second" feat

NewGuy01
That's pretty average amongst the elite Jedi and Sith, to be frank.

Nephthys
Pretty much up there with Ventress and Maul though.

carthage
Yeah, no.

Beating fodder Jeddi/featless council members doesn't make them as impressive as Asajj beating Fisto, constantly making Kenobi look incompetent, and holding her own against Anakin and Maul's constant destroying of Kenobi, killing of Jinn, and surviving a fight with Sidious

PTforthewin
Jedi > your mom

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
constantly making Kenobi look incompetent
What?

PTforthewin
Damn, I thought DMB had his computer seized because he told me to kill myself

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Pretty much up there with Ventress and Maul though.

Nah.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Damn, I thought DMB had his computer seized because he told me to kill myself
I never told you to kill yourself.

PTforthewin
You basically did go back on the gnost dural posts

Emperordmb
You basically did go back on the gnost dural posts
No, I expressed my disappointment that you were still alive, and that somebody I had paid had ripped me off. That never implied that I told you to kill yourself.

Nephthys
Nah.

They're average for elite as well, bro.

PTforthewin
You also talked about sending hitmen on me,

Emperordmb
You also talked about sending hitmen on me,
I never said anything about wanting you to kill yourself though.

PTforthewin
That's a threat though and the mods here are unfit to be mods.

Nephthys
Bro, it was just hitmen. All they do it hit you. Maybe kick you in the boing-loings if you get the premium package.

PTforthewin
He talked about snipers as well

Emperordmb
He talked about snipers as well
I just said that he had a sniper... you can't prove that I told him to use it...

Lord Stark
Team Two takes this with difficulty.

Emperordmb
Yeah... I'm thinking team two as well.

Maul is on a higher tier than anyone else here.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah, no.

Beating fodder Jeddi/featless council members doesn't make them as impressive as Asajj beating Fisto,

she isn't exactly featless, she was trained by Malgus, yeno the ultimate badass of the era. And lets not forget that the Dark Council elected her and they don't let weaklings onto the Dark Council. Bein on the Dark Council and Darth Malgus's apprentice by itself should speak that she is a tough cookie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.