God Vitiate vs. The Son of Mortis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who wins, Vitiate after his unprecedented ritual, or the absolute embodiment of the dark side?

BONUS: All of the Ones and Abeloth vs. God Vitiate.

Kalen Sykes
Hmm..... If you're feeling generous, want to throw in Abeloth?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Nephthys
Vitiate wins and its not even close.

Kalen Sykes
Nice! In that case, Vitiate wins the first one, but the group wins the second. The group would need to fight together, though.

Nephthys
Even the Ones aren't equal to all the energy in the galaxy.

Sinious
its like saying the force itself against an individual.

If Vitiate had succeeded, he would have been semi-omnipotent.

Sinious
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
Nice! In that case, Vitiate wins the first one, but the group wins the second. The group would need to fight together, though.

nope. it wouldn't even be a battle

Emperordmb
I often wonder whether or not Vitiate's ritual would've succeeded.

Kalen Sykes
Really? Well, I stand corrected, then. I was hoping Abeloth would bolster the team's chances, but ok.

Sinious
Really? Well, I stand corrected, then. I was hoping Abeloth would bolster the team's chances, but ok.

Even if they were to remain in Mortis and defend where they are strong, Vitiate would reach them as he said he will be able to experience other galaxies as he wishes. Once he reaches them, he would be able to change the reality of Mortis. If his ego/consciousness decides to end their existence, it would happen in an instance. So even 10 Abeloth's wouldn't make much difference big grin

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ehh, if we're to use other universes as an example, Galaxy-level beings aren't omnipotent.

Sinious
That's why I said semi-omnipotent.

Emperordmb
A description that wouldn't fit one who has drunken from the Font of Power?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
......but then you said he could think them from existence. I'm not sure galaxy level beings are capable of such things.

Vitiate does win both tho, imo. I just wanted to see what other people thought on the topic.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
A description that wouldn't fit one who has drunken from the Font of Power?

Not really. This is like Superman vs Galactus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Sinious
Galactus.

Nah.

Kalen Sykes
Even if they were to remain in Mortis and defend where they are strong, Vitiate would reach them as he said he will be able to experience other galaxies as he wishes. Once he reaches them, he would be able to change the reality of Mortis. If his ego/consciousness decides to end their existence, it would happen in an instance. So even 10 Abeloth's wouldn't make much difference big grin

Well, damn, lol. If he's that powerful, what's to stop his body from burning out like a bottle rocket? I wish I had a good rebuttal to what you said, but I don't. So, in the spirit of KMC, I'm going with tradition: Bandon stomps. smokin'

Sinious
Well, damn, lol. If he's that powerful, what's to stop his body from burning out like a bottle rocket? I wish I had a good rebuttal to what you said, but I don't. So, in the spirit of KMC, I'm going with tradition: Bandon stomps. smokin'

Well he died before becoming a god and we don't know if the ritual would actually make him as strong as he said it would.

Nephthys
He could probably just create a new body out of thin air. Sel Makor was capable of popping monsters into existence and Vitiate would far outstrip him by miles.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Nephthys
He could probably just create a new body out of thin air. Sel Makor was capable of popping monsters into existence and Vitiate would far outstrip him by miles.

I wonder if the Force, itself, would allow that. If that ritual succeeded, there wouldn't be anything or anyone to stop Vitiate, ever. FOTJ Luke would've Sithed his pants at the thought....

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

thumb up

I disagree that he reaches into the tier of beings such as Galactus, though. But then again, you don't need to be as powerful as him to be capable of defeating the Ones.

Sinious

thumb up

Nephthys
I wonder if the Force, itself, would allow that. If that ritual succeeded, there wouldn't be anything or anyone to stop Vitiate, ever. FOTJ Luke would've Sithed his pants at the thought....

Well obviously it didn't since the HoT was born and pushed his shit in. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-clint.gif

If the ritual had worked though he would basically be the Force.

Sinious

If the ritual had worked though he would basically be the Force.

Probably not right away, but he would start consuming other galaxies as well and finally absorb every existence and reality into himself. Once he is the universe itself then he would be like the force itself.

Though force also existed in nothingness(after death) where Vitiate wouldn't be existing. I wonder who would win if nothingness and presence fought each other rolling on floor laughing

Kalen Sykes
Well obviously it didn't since the HoT was born and pushed his shit in. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-clint.gif

That...that just sounds wrong. sick

PTforthewin
The force controls everyone destiny, it would be impossible for vitiate to create the ritual because of the will of the force

The Merchant
Mortis is a current for the Force Energies of the ENTIRE Universe.

PTforthewin
See this is how TOR is ruining Star Wars, making random characters having a greater potential then the Skywalkers, the Skywalkers should always be the most powerful force users.

Lord Stark
Universe>Galaxy

The Son wins excellent

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
See this is how TOR is ruining Star Wars, making random characters having a greater potential then the Skywalkers, the Skywalkers should always be the most powerful force users.
And at their full potential the Skywalkers are still greater than Vitiate. Well the top Skywalkers anyways.

red8
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Universe>Galaxy

The Son wins excellent

thumb up

The Merchant
Not really, TOR just needs more original ideas. They have like 2 Plo Koon clones lol.

PTforthewin
I want to know more about Star Wars outside of the galaxy and I want to know more about the yuzzhan vong galaxy and even more galaxies.

Kalen Sykes
Well, I doubt they'll delve into that again, anytime soon, if ever. Their focus now is on the upcoming movies and new TV show. Pretty much anything that will be part of their re imagined canon.

S_W_LeGenD
Lord Scourge once remarked to HoT that Emperor Vitiate will surpass the 'combined might' of every Jedi and Sith in the history of the galaxy, should he succeed in his grand plan.

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia reveals that Emperor Vitiate would surpass every thing in power in the galactic history, should he succeed in his grand plan.

So yes, Supreme Vitiate stomps The Son in to oblivion.

And at their full potential the Skywalkers are still greater than Vitiate. Well the top Skywalkers anyways.
I am not sure if this kind of comparison makes sense. Emperor Vitiate isn't a mortal or dependent upon fixed amount of midichlorians for power.

Sinious
Universe>Galaxy

The Son wins excellent

This makes no sense. Are you saying that the Son has the entire power of the universe at his will?

PTforthewin
This is why I hate everything about the TOR era, to many TOR fanboys and OP randoms like Vitiate, HoT, and the overestimatated Revan, they completely ruin the Star Wars Story.

SIDIOUS 66
I often wonder whether or not Vitiate's ritual would've succeeded.

I'm going to go ahead and say no, since the quote I've provided stating that Palpatine's force storm threatened to consume all of space (which is a display of raw power unmatched by any in SW history) was ignored on account of it "being stupid." So I'm dismissing Vitiate's ritual for the same reason.

Regardless, even if Vitiate did become one with the galaxy, the son and daughter were suggested by the father as having the power to rip apart the very fabric of the universe. Some might refer to the father's claim as being exaggerated; however, if we consider Palpatine's ability to rip apart the fabric of space, and the fact that Palpatine is not comparable to the ones of mortis in force power, then I wouldn't put it past the son and daughter of being capable of the same demonstration of power except on a far larger scale. Vitiate can become one with the galaxy and still be annihilated by the son if the son is unleashed on the galaxy.

Furthermore, if Vitiate was such a threat, why didn't the force itself seem to regard him as such? Even in the EU Palpatine is still depicted as being the greatest threat to the force and having the most intimate bond with the dark side than any before or after him, which is why his death was a prophesied event at the hands of a messiah-like figure who was created by the force itself for that very purpose. Even God-like beings directly interfered to direct certain jedi such as Yoda towards a path in defeating Sidious. Not to mention Palpatine's very death had a bigger affect on the force than any other dark sider's.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Furthermore, if Vitiate was such a threat, why didn't the force itself seem to regard him as such? Even in the EU Palpatine is still depicted as being the greatest threat to the force and having the most intimate bond with the dark side than any before or after him, which is why his death was a prophesied event at the hands of a messiah-like figure who was created by the force itself for that very purpose. Even God-like beings directly interfered to direct certain jedi such as Yoda towards a path in defeating Sidious. Not to mention Palpatine's very death had a bigger affect on the force than any other dark sider's.

Exactly. If Vitiate was going to be a threat on that level, wouldn't that have been the time for the Chosen One to show up? I know the HoT is powerful, but he wasn't created by the Force itself, so it seems the threat wasn't regarded, by the Force, as seriously as Palpatine. That may have been because the Force knew the ritual wouldn't have worked, though. Just a thought.

PTforthewin
Luke = Jesus, God = Yoda, Satan = Sidious

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Luke = Jesus, God = Yoda, Satan = Sidious

?? So where is the part where Yoda allowed Luke to die for the Empire's sins? confused

PTforthewin
That's how it would be though

Lord Stark
This makes no sense. Are you saying that the Son has the entire power of the universe at his will?

Don't be ridiculous he has half of the power of the universe at his will.

PTforthewin
Yea and my ass shits donkeys your so cool dude

carthage
threads like this ****ing suck.

Vitiate is so much hypothetical wank and hordes of vague and boring quotes that he's more of an abstraction than a character with combat feats. The same can be said for the characters that destroyed the concept of the force the Ones.

They all die and Lucas eats a stick of dynamite for creating those terrible characters

PTforthewin
Don't worry, Lucas no longer controls star wars

Sinious
Don't be ridiculous he has half of the power of the universe at his will.

Are you really stating that the Son has half of the power of the entire universe? That he can summon half of the power of everything that exists combined? You're basically saying that Son > 100 Sidious + 100 Yoda + 100 Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.