Gods vs Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Clash and Wrath of Titans

Zeus and Hades fully powered

vs

Heroes

Sylar and Peter

All powers available besides Time Stop.

Lestov16
If Sylar-nuke can stop Kronos then Heroes win. If not, non-availability of time-stop gives Gods a possible win, unless the gold transmutation power works on them. I also imagine the black hole and disintegration powers will do some kind of damage. If they get Sullivan's terrakinesis, how powerful is it?

Time Immemorial
Zeus and Hades had massive strength, TK ability, elemental control, and can create force fields and pretty much do anything else they feel like from what I have seen.

The black hole thing has never that powerful and took like 5 minutes just to suck a a few house hold items so that might not play a factor.

What did Sullivan have again?

KingD19
Sullivan was uber with his geokinesis/terrakinesis. He casually demolished an entire police station and left nothing but dust behind. And he was capable of destroying entire cities and mountains. He could even make whirlwinds and such. However he had to be surrounded by enough people powers as they amped his own.

Time Immemorial
I guess that would not help Peter or Sylar?

KingD19
Well I'm not really sure. He was supposed to be amped, but at least twice he pulled off his biggest feats without people around him.

He sunk an entire town on a whim, and would have collapsed the entirety of Central Park if Peter hadn't stopped him.

They never really went into detail how close people had to be or how long he could go before the amping stopped. So I guess since you're OP it depends on if you want to negate that and let them use the power to full potential.

Time Immemorial
Did Peter and Sylar ever have his ability?

KingD19
Yeah. Peter got it from him and fought pretty much evenly with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.