Gnost-Dural run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Full rest between each fight

He gets his robes in this fight (most people wont get that joke)

1. Kit Fisto
2. Savage Opresss
3. Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin
4. Asajj Ventress
5. Darth Maul
Boss Battle: Obiwan Kenobi ROTS

PTforthewin
Dies at 1, boy.

WildBantha88
Gnosts respect died fast...all he ever did in the book was kick ass despite being out numbered, being on a dark side Nexus, being tortured for 10 hours straight and being driven to the brink of insanity, and being nake (lol). And yet he still puts almost everyone he comes across on there ass

Emperordmb
IMO 2 is more impressive than 4.

NewGuy01
He actually may lose at one, sorry Bantha. He definitely stops at 2 and 3, though.

FreshestSlice
Down at 2.

PTforthewin
Why are you saying Sorry to him

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Why are you saying Sorry to him
Why are you still alive?

PTforthewin
Your very immature "why are you still alive" you sound like your 9 or something.

WildBantha88
well despite everyone suddenly down grading him I still think he is on par with Aryn

PTforthewin
Also im going to report you for telling me to commit suicide

WildBantha88
Looses at 5 tho

PTforthewin
DMB is a buttface

WildBantha88
Also im going to report you for telling me to commit suicide A mod saw that, I don't think he cared because you kind of deserved it

PTforthewin
Because he's a 20 year old immature virgin, it doesn't matter if I deserved it or not, you should never tell anyone to commit suicide. You guys are very immoral.

PTforthewin
Also im not talking to you I'm talking to Buttface-DMB

Emperordmb
Your very immature "why are you still alive" you sound like your 9 or something.
I'm not a 9 year old. I'm a man concerned about getting my money's worth out of a little "investment" I made.

Given that you are talking to me now I'm guessing I wasted my money, and that guy with the sniper rifle probably ripped me off.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm not a 9 year old. I'm a man concerned about getting my money's worth out of a little "investment" I made.

Given that you are talking to me now I'm guessing I wasted my money, and that guy with the sniper rifle probably ripped me off. Now your sending hitmen on me? That's a threat and I'm going to report you.

Emperordmb
Because he's a 20 year old immature virgin, it doesn't matter if I deserved it or not, you should never tell anyone to commit suicide. You guys are very immoral.
Am I 20 or 9? At least keep your stupid insults straight if you must make them.

Emperordmb
Now your sending hitmen on me? That's a threat and I'm going to report you.
I didn't know those lips could talk...

Sorry, I confused your mouth for a vagina because of all that fat cock in it.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
well despite everyone suddenly down grading him I still think he is on par with Aryn

Even if he is on par with Aryn, he still goes down hard at 3.

Emperordmb
Also im not talking to you I'm talking to Buttface-DMB
No my face is not a butt. I know how much you like sticking your little chode in guy's assholes, but my face is not one of them, so please put your pants back on before I pull out my rape whistle.

PTforthewin
No my face is not a butt. I know how much you like sticking your little chode in guy's assholes, but my face is not one of them, so please put your pants back on before I pull out my rape whistle. Pull it out so I can tell the police and get you charged.

Emperordmb
Pull it out so I can tell the police and get you charged.
If you are trying to stick your chode in my face, and I blow a rape whistle and call for help, how the hell am I the one who is gonna get charged?

It's logic like that that prevents anyone from taking you seriously.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Even if he is on par with Aryn, he still goes down hard at 3. Really? most people consider Aryn to be on par or just under Maul. I don't think Gnost would take down Maul but he would give him one hell of a fight

PTforthewin
If you are trying to stick your chode in my face, and I blow a rape whistle and call for help, how the hell am I the one who is gonna get charged?

It's logic like that that prevents anyone from taking you seriously. Whats a rape whistle and whats a stick

PTforthewin
Also I'm telling my mommy

PTforthewin
I bet your dad has a giant Azz-hole

Emperordmb
Whats a rape whistle and whats a stick
A rape whistle is a whistle a person blows really loudly to call for help when somebody is trying to rape them.

Stick is a verb meaning place or put.

PTforthewin
A rape whistle is a whistle a person blows really loudly to call for help when somebody is trying to rape them.

Stick is a verb meaning place or put. Whats that?

Emperordmb
Also I'm telling my mommy
Who's ****ing 9 years old now?

I bet your dad has a giant Azz-hole
Your fantasies can get a little disturbing sometimes.

PTforthewin
No, your uncles is better

Emperordmb
You are the Justin Bieber of this forum.

Except not rich, famous, or popular amongst the female crowd.

PTforthewin
I still have a bigger dick then you though so does justin bieber

Emperordmb
To be honest I'm not entirely convinced you have a dick at all.

PTforthewin
If my dad finds out ur a virgin he will beat you up because he doesn't like virgins but I'll keep ur dirty little secret.

Emperordmb
If my dad finds out ur a virgin he will beat you up because he doesn't like virgins but I'll keep ur dirty little secret.
Your train of thought is way off the tracks bro.

PTforthewin
Shut up ur family is full of virgins little kid

Emperordmb
And yours is full of incest.

PTforthewin
How do u know my life story kid

PTforthewin
little DMB virgin who has incest up his butthole, stupid little jew

Emperordmb
little DMB virgin who has incest up his butthole, stupid little jew
Your insult contradicts itself, and I'm not even Jewish or sure how calling someone a Jew is a viable insult.

That's not even a proper sentence come to think of it.

PTforthewin
Just like ur moms anus ur moms anus

PTforthewin
My mom has a bigger dik then ur dad

Kalen Sykes
My mom has a bigger dik then ur dad

You may not want to share that piece of information.... Just saying. embarrasment

PTforthewin
Ur dad is a virgin

PTforthewin
Jk, he got rapped by ur mom when he was a fetus, you inbreed ****

Kalen Sykes
Jk, he got rapped by ur mom when he was a fetus, you inbreed ****

Wait, is that stuff directed at me?

PTforthewin
It's directed at ur face u lousy blowjob

NewGuy01
Really? most people consider Aryn to be on par or just under Maul. I don't think Gnost would take down Maul but he would give him one hell of a fight

I rank Maul above Aryn, but admittedly their capabilities are very comparable.

However, even Maul can't stand to round 3, and Gnost can't either.

PTforthewin
HOy HOY HOY I WIN

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Even if he is on par with Aryn, he still goes down hard at 3.
What?

Leener may clear this list, she is just that damn good.

---

As far this contest is concerned, I think that Dural can clear. At minimum, reach 5th position.

Boss is less difficult then 5th position.

NewGuy01
None of the matches on this gauntlet are tougher than #3, either.

WildBantha88
Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin don't impress me much... And togeather they are not tougher than Maul

PTforthewin
together they can take him, fo sure

NewGuy01
PT is actually right.

WildBantha88
Perhaps you should show me some evidence of there combat ability because right now I am very skeptical about that

NewGuy01
That's because you, like many people, overrate the difference in strength between the primary and secondary figures in Star Wars.

Saesee's Respect Thread:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/silver2467/blog/saesee-tiin-respect-thread/78153/

I'll make a respect thread for Agen Kolar if one is really needed. All that's really important at the moment, though, is that he's even better than Saesee is. I'm skeptical Gnost could take them one on one, much less two on one.

carthage
That Saesee Tiin thread would be great if he actually ever defeated someone in lightsaber combat instead of sending trash cans flying 400 meters.

PTforthewin
What trash cans? Do you mean the battle droids?

chilled monkey
Full rest between each fight

He gets his robes in this fight (most people wont get that joke)

1. Kit Fisto
2. Savage Opresss
3. Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin
4. Asajj Ventress
5. Darth Maul
Boss Battle: Obiwan Kenobi ROTS

1. Kit Fisto- Gnost wins.

2. Savage Opresss- Savage gets trounced.

3. Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin- They get trounced. Gnost has shown he can handle multiple foes just fine.

4. Asajj Ventress- Tough fight but I think Gnost would win.

5. Darth Maul- Gnost MIGHT be able to beat him but doubtful. Probably stops here.

Boss Battle: Obiwan Kenobi ROTS- A good fight but I don't think Gnost is able to beat him.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
That Saesee Tiin thread would be great if he actually ever defeated someone in lightsaber combat instead of sending trash cans flying 400 meters.

LMAO. Aren't you the ****wit that said Saesee Tiin had better dueling feats than Kas'im or Bane because of a damn sparring session with Windu! what happened to all that logic carthage? didn't you think Saesee Tiin was on the same level as Mace? oh and here's your proof git.

Because it still speaks volumes in terms of skill to engage someone in combat in a training session especially of Mace's caliber.

and another one for you git

He fought Windu in a sparring match which is a better feat than anything Sith school teacher Kas'sim dying to a less skilled trainee. thumb up

Nice to see your hypocrisy come full circle really gave me a good laugh.

carthage
I was criticizing him dumbass. Name one part in my post where I put him on the same level as Mace. But even then you, Neph, or Emperor always fail to prove a point that Kas'sim or Bane are anywhere near his tier as a duelist.

PTforthewin
No need to swear little boy ^

NewGuy01
I'm somewhat doubtful he can pass the first two, and he's definitely not topping the third round.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.