10 Kit Fistos vs DE Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
FORCE, SABERS, ALL OUT

PTforthewin
Still Palps. Lol.

Kalen Sykes
10 smiling little green heads, all in a row.

PTforthewin
Lol. Didn't palpatine put Fistos head on his desk?

carthage
In the ROTS novelization, only.

PTforthewin
Fisto could have survived and fled, since u don't see his body since in the scene where mace and palpatine fight and palpatine pushes back mace windu, you don't see Fistos body.

Kalen Sykes
In the book, he did. Or it just landed that way. I always thought it was odd that Anakin noticed it at all, as he entered. Seems like he should've had more pressing concerns on his mind...

PTforthewin
Anakin only cared about padme

PTforthewin
He didn't give a shit about some jedi he barely knew, plus he was a psychopath from the start.

Kalen Sykes
Well, in the book, he sees the head and finds it ironic that he dies with a smile on his face, since he smiled so much in life. I don't believe Anakin was a psychopath. You could argue that after his fall, he was a sociopath, but before that he was just a troubled young man who would do anything to save the woman he loves.

PTforthewin
What redeemed Anakins character was TCW, but In the movies I always viewed him as a trevor phillips type character, he only cared about several people and didn't care about anyone else.

Kalen Sykes
Well that was poor writing for the film. The actor's wooden acting didn't help much, either. TCW had some issues, too. Mace Windu, for one, was a complete deviation from how he was established in the films. How can someone overlook the fact that for 3 films (13 years) this man has disliked and not trusted Anakin, yet they're almost buddies in the TV series?

PTforthewin
There are only several episodes with them together so it's okay, but jedi do have to show compassion, why would they have a argument during a battle?

Kalen Sykes
It makes no sense to show compassion at a time when you should be the most stern and focused, yet act like a dick during peacetime and after Anakin just rescued the Chancellor. I'm not saying he should've throttled Anakin to remind him who was in charge, but to completely omit a facet of his personality like that is just lazy on the writers' part.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
Well that was poor writing for the film. The actor's wooden acting didn't help much, either.
Doesn't matter how good of an actor you are, when the director tells you to do something, you do it.

Q99
10? At the very least in sabers he wins. He was able to at least do something against Palps, unlike Kolar and Tiin. 10 vs 1 odds is rough even if you are two tiers ahead.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Doesn't matter how good of an actor you are, when the director tells you to do something, you do it.

Very true, but I just think he could've done more.

carthage
Shii Cho equals ten trillion light saber strikes. Palpatine loses sabers fo sho

Kalen Sykes
10 Kit Fistos die, wishing they had mastered a different form....

carthage
Ten Kit fistos charge into battle smiling

Q99
Sidious leaps in, killing one or two Fistos fast... he is now surrounded by Fistos, and rather than having to deal with one or even two foes, he needs to deal with four. And if he killed one, another takes his place. He can't keep up that pace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.