Kyp Durron vs Reborn Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Two Legacy warriors fight out

Force, sabers, all out

Emperordmb
Krayt

carthage
If no one will side with Durron

I wont. Krayt takes him with difficulty.

NewGuy01
Kyp probably fares better than Cade did, but still loses similarly.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by carthage
If no one will side with Durron

I wont. Krayt takes him with difficulty.

Sure, why not? I can see Kyp winning a Force battle. Krayt's a beast, but so is Kyp, from a Force standpoint. Krayt wins sabers, though. All out could go either way. There you go, carthage.

PTforthewin
Krayt wins because he has 100's of years of experience

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Krayt wins because he has 100's of years of experience

Not really. Legacy took place around 137 ABY, so adding in the clone War, you're looking at 159 years. Factor in the time he was captured and tortured by the Vong, working as a merc/BH, and going into hibernation multiple times, and experience is alot less than that. It's still more than Kyp, but experience doesn't always ensure victory. Dooku had more dueling experience, but that didn't stop Anakin from giving him the closest shave in galactic history.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Krayt

PTforthewin
Dooku was being arrogant.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Dooku was being arrogant.

When? Even in the ROTS novel, it states that after he realized Skywalker could beat him and he fought for real, Anakin still beat him. As far as the movie goes, Anakin straight out dueled Dooku, after seeing Obi-Wan get ragdolled across the room.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.