20 Kodiak Bears Vs. Davedevil and Batman in a Steel cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
Batman gets a bow staff and Daredevil a billy club

Existere
Are the bears forming a united front here, or are they just as liable to fight each other as Batman/Daredevil?

Flyattractor
Do the bears get prep?

Geeker
United front of bears, no prep

Flyattractor
Unless Bats has a good supply of tranqs or knock out gas....I will give it to the bears in the long run.

DarkSaint85
Batman uses sonics, and soloes all of them.

riv6672
Batman pops the lock. He and DD leave...http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/wtf.gif

Geeker
Batman only has a bow staff no utility belt or other kit as in the OP.

riv6672
Pretty sure one of the world's greatest escape artists would take the door.
Plus, the OP didnt say no regular gear.
Either way, thats how i see it going down.

Rao Kal El
Are the bears hungry?

Is there cubs in the cage?

In that case the female bears will go against everyone

Too many variables

If this is a real scenario which will be stupid that Batman and Daredevil will put themselves in that situation and in the real world no villain will be so stupid to create this trap for Batman and Daredevil to escape.

In any case in the real world I don't think Daredevil and Batman can FIGHT 20 Kodiak bears, however Batman might have some bear spray or some sleep gas.

So they can escape or win via plot device, but on a straight fight, they get killed, especially if the Bears are a coordinating their attacks which falls into the funny/silly realm.

Decimus
Batman and Dare Devil win via pressure points. All the bears are paralyzed long enough for them both kick open the door open at the same time and stroll away in separate directions.

Warlord
bears stomp

Blue Area Vet
Pressure points?? Lmao, one bear solos.

Blue Area Vet
Pressure points?? Lmao, one bear solos.

maxivitopowe
How would a newer do against KP?

Glorificus
Are these super enhanced bears with bullet-timing reflexes and speed?

Branlor Swift
The bears get stomped. I don't even think they can damage Bats in the first place through his armor, and DD is way too fast (not that Batman isn't either). These aren't real people with limits, these are two impossibly skilled super humans who fight super super humans through sheer 'skill'.

Call me when a bear can kick through a thick ass healthy tree (being modest with Batman too) or could flip a limo.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
How would a bear* do against KP?

Geeker
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The bears get stomped. I don't even think they can damage Bats in the first place through his armor, and DD is way too fast (not that Batman isn't either). These aren't real people with limits, these are two impossibly skilled super humans who fight super super humans through sheer 'skill'.

Call me when a bear can kick through a thick ass healthy tree (being modest with Batman too) or could flip a limo.

This is very true and what I believe also.

riv6672
But you dont believe Batman could pop a lock, even without his usual gear? huh

Geeker
Originally posted by riv6672
But you dont believe Batman could pop a lock, even without his usual gear? huh

Not a good lock like on the cage... No!

riv6672
Haha, ok. laughing out loud

In a world where sentient organized bears are silly enough to get themselves trapped in a cage, one of the world's greatest escape artists cant use the materials his high tech battle suit is made out of to pop a lock. Welcome to the Thunder Dome! Two men enter. 20 bears leave!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.