Windu,Yoda,and Luke VS Vitiate,Sidious,Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Most powerful jedis VS most powerful siths
All are at there primes

Kalen Sykes
Nice.

Windu takes Plagueis

Yoda takes Vitiate

Luke takes Sidious

Jedi win.

Also, I would put Jacen and HoT over Mace.

carthage
Plagueis kills Windu

Yoda kills Vitiate

and Luke finishes Sidious while the two Jedi converge and kill Plagueis

Vitiate is the weak link, he isn't helping the sith unless he knows wicked battle meditation.

Kalen Sykes
How does Windu lose to Plagueis? Being equivalent to TPM palpatine isn't going to help against the Jedi who defeated his more powerful incarnation. Plus, Vaapad give him another edge in sabers.

carthage
Better speed, physical attributes, likely comparable saber skill. And given Plagueis's disdain for lightsaber combat, Vaapad would likely not help Windu.

PTforthewin
Mace scared a battle droid in S1

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by carthage
Better speed, physical attributes, likely comparable saber skill. And given Plagueis's disdain for lightsaber combat, Vaapad would likely not help Windu.

Windu mastered all 7 forms and defeated ROTS Sidious (although the novel implies Palpatine feigned his defeat.). His speed equaled Sidious' and even Anakin stated they were nothing more than red and purple blurs. Even if Plagueis disdains lightsaber combat and decides to use the Force, Mace can still win.

PTforthewin
The movie showed Palpatine trying but failing, the movie is more canon then the book, so palpatine was trying.

Kalen Sykes
Some people feel that Palpatine was feigning, so I added it, but that wasn't to detract from the rest of my post. It was just an aside.

PTforthewin
The part where palpatine was begging for mercy the "please don't kill me" "I'm to weak" was probably just bad acting and writing

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by PTforthewin
The part where palpatine was begging for mercy the "please don't kill me" "I'm to weak" was probably just bad acting and writing

He was lying. As soon as Windu got his hand cut off, Palpatine hit him with a huge burst of lightning, while taunting him.

PTforthewin
He still was trying during the saber fight

Kalen Sykes
I agree, the novel just shows it differently. As this is the EU forum, I thought I'd add it for the people who believe it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.