Aryn Leneer vs Plo Koon vs Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins in this free for all?

carthage
Likely Katarn with mid-high difficulty

PTforthewin
Plo Koon wins, he was brave enough to challenge a huge group of thugs inside a cantina on coruscant

Kalen Sykes
Katarn wins. Plo Koon will give him a fight, but what does Aryn Leneer really bring to the table, besides fighting a distracted Malgus?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
what does Aryn Leneer really bring to the table, besides fighting a distracted Malgus? A distracted Malgus.... LOL

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by WildBantha88
A distracted Malgus.... LOL

I didn't mean any disrespect to Malgus, but that's the impression I got when I read the book.

WildBantha88
I didn't mean any disrespect to Malgus, but that's the impression I got when I read the book. He was not distracted dude. Malgus was in it to win it

Kalen Sykes
He was not distracted dude. Malgus was in it to win it

After re-reading that section, you were right. Malgus wasn't distracted, but Leneer was at first fighting out of hate, then left to kill Malgus' lover. She finally came too her senses and faced Malgus again, where he won but spared Leneer, since she didn't kill the Twi'lek. My apologies.

WildBantha88
After re-reading that section, you were right. Malgus wasn't distracted, but Leneer was at first fighting out of hate, then left to kill Malgus' lover. She finally came too her senses and faced Malgus again, where he won but spared Leneer, since she didn't kill the Twi'lek. My apologies. Yep and fighting evenly with Malgus is nothing to thumb your nose at

Kalen Sykes
Yep and fighting evenly with Malgus is nothing to thumb your nose at

I wasn't thumbing my nose at it. At the time I thought he was distracted, which would've diminished her showings. I have since retracted my original statement. I still think Kyle wins, though.

Emperordmb
I'm going with Katarn here as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.