What if the Scriptures really are true?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Okieshowedem
What if they were written line upon line precept upon precept here a little and there a little? Like in Isa. 28:10. What if we needed to read the whole book to get the real picture of what is written in it? What if the great apostle really knew what he was telling Timothy in 2:15 that he needed to study to show himself approved? What if the same apostle really was right when he told Timothy the ALL SCRIPTURES were given through inspiration and was profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that one may become perfect , thoroughly furnished for every righteous work?
What if the prophet was right when he instructed us to search out the book and read as in Isa.34:16? What if the words in 2 Cor.4:4 really tells us that Satan is the God of this world.
What if Satan really is God and that title belong to the enemy of your soul?
Would that not be the irony of all ironies if the Scriptures were right and Satan was that subtle.

Come see how this was pulled off if you dare.

http://www.yahweh.com/booklets/Whois/Whois.htm

May the Spirit that inspired the prophets and apostles to write to us and warn us of these days you and I are living in bless your understanding.

www.yahwehsbranch.com

Okieshowedem

Stealth Moose
http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/uploaded/1897/defeatedbythor.jpg

Lord Lucien
Yes, what if?

The Renegade
This is the kind of shit thinking that leads to Pascal's Wager, and other funnily named craptastic patterns of thought.

Seriously, what if my dick was Jenna Jameson?

Stealth Moose
What if magnets are just magical?

Geeker
Originally posted by Okieshowedem
What if they were written line upon line precept upon precept here a little and there a little? Like in Isa. 28:10. What if we needed to read the whole book to get the real picture of what is written in it? What if the great apostle really knew what he was telling Timothy in 2:15 that he needed to study to show himself approved? What if the same apostle really was right when he told Timothy the ALL SCRIPTURES were given through inspiration and was profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that one may become perfect , thoroughly furnished for every righteous work?
What if the prophet was right when he instructed us to search out the book and read as in Isa.34:16? What if the words in 2 Cor.4:4 really tells us that Satan is the God of this world.
What if Satan really is God and that title belong to the enemy of your soul?
Would that not be the irony of all ironies if the Scriptures were right and Satan was that subtle.

Come see how this was pulled off if you dare.

http://www.yahweh.com/booklets/Whois/Whois.htm

May the Spirit that inspired the prophets and apostles to write to us and warn us of these days you and I are living in bless your understanding.

www.yahwehsbranch.com

Okieshowedem

They are but Allah is the way. Allah Akbar!

The Renegade
He's so great, **** women, human life, the gays, and other infidel-inspiring trash!

Shakyamunison

Then we live on a flat Earth that the sun, stars and planets all goes around.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

Then we live on a flat Earth that the sun, stars and planets all goes around.

and those who dnt believe will burn baby burn

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Shabazz916
and those who dnt believe will burn baby burn

It is a fact that the Earth is a sphere sitting is space. The only enemy is ignorance.

Lord Lucien
and those who dnt believe will burn baby burn disco inferno! FTFY.

Shabazz916
It is a fact that the Earth is a sphere sitting is space. The only enemy is ignorance.

What ???

The Renegade
allah sux

Shakyamunison
What ???

Did you know we went to the moon?

Lord Lucien
Did you know we went to the moon? Shabazz thought that ignorance was his ally. There's a Bane quote to reference here somewhere.

Shabazz916
Did you know we went to the moon?

Did we ? Idk all the details but we went there 30-40 years ago and aint been no where since ? No i dnt believe we been to the moon.

Shakyamunison
Did we ? Idk all the details but we went there 30-40 years ago and aint been no where since ? No i dnt believe we been to the moon.

Then you are a fool. I met one of the men who walked on the moon, and I have touched a moon rock. You can go to the air and space museum and tough one yourself (if that exhibit is still open). I was only 9, but I watched the moon landing on TV.

Wonder Man
I think God said; ..."so do not worry." because he has things well in hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.