Orgus Din vs. Darth Nihl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
FORCE SABERS ALL OUT

carthage
undecided for this one personally.

NewGuy01
You shouldn't be. Darth Nihl kicks his ass.

carthage
ok then i'll trust you love

PTforthewin
Orgus was beaten by a padawan

NewGuy01
Yeah, he was defeated by Bengel Morr. The same Bengel Morr that the Hero of Tython bested without a lightsaber just after becoming a Padawan.

Orgus also got stomped by Darth Angral, really badly.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, he was defeated by Bengel Morr. The same Bengel Morr that the Hero of Tython bested without a lightsaber just after becoming a Padawan.

Wait, didn't the HoT face Morr at the end of Tython, after he constructed his lightsaber? I know he just had a vibrosword when he faced the dark acolyte in the Fleshraider cave, though.

PTforthewin
No he defeated Bengall right before he created his saber

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by PTforthewin
No he defeated Bengall right before he created his saber

Ahh, got it, thanks.

Lord Stark
Din takes this...up the ass by Nihil prison style.

Sorry that was horrible...truly PT level.

PTforthewin
Are you talking about me? Or the PT movies

Lord Stark
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Are you talking about me? Or the PT movies

I guess we'll never know now shall we? excellent

Emperordmb
I'm going with Nihl.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Bengel Morr is stated to be a very powerful opponent by Tol Braga. And getting beaten by Angral doesn't make someone weak.

That being said, Nihl. Easily.

Nephthys
Din does have this feat which is quite impressive:

Pqwl9Xrk98o

He's not weak by any stretch.

Q99
Pulling things down from a ceiling, especially if they're rocks that already looked somewhat loose, isn't all that impressive.

Din was apparently battle-hardened, but I'd expect he was more respected for raw experience than for power, and apparently a pretty good teacher.

Nihl, on the flip side, is Krayt's hitman, his job is to take down powerful Jedi/Imperial Knights, and he's actually done so. One of the weaker members of the TOR council isn't going to stand up to him.

Nephthys
Ripping rocks the size he did out of a ceiling is impressive.

Meanwhile Nihl has done?

NewGuy01
Ragdolled Cade.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ripping rocks the size he did out of a ceiling is impressive.

Gravity does a lot of the work and those weren't super large pieces of rock. Grab what's wedged in the ceiling and unwedge it.

Caves collapse on their own sometimes.

Removed the arm of and fatally wounded Wolf Sazen, took down Grand Master Kol Skywalker with his lightning, took a blaster bolt to the chest and just TKed the guy who shot him, TK'ed Cade to capture him, implied defeated Talon in practice, mind controlled a Sith Hound.

Also, I will note his loss to Cade, when he lost his arm, was after he'd effectively been hit by a shrapnel bomb when Cade shatterpointed some plasticrete and still put up a pretty good saber fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.