Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 9. Sha Koon Vs Serra Keto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
first off i'd like to say that the Nomi Vs Maladi thread is still open so if ya want either of those powerful jedi to win go vote! and I will probably make another on of these battles later on today where I will have two new combatants and I will declare the winner of the Nomi Vs Maladi thread as well as this one so go and VOTE!

so a lil back story on this one, I was actually scrimmaging through my old xbox games and found RoTS the video game, played it and realized that unlike her Master. Serra gave Anakin/Vader a good fight(with the only other jedi to have done so during knightfall was Shaak Ti who was the only one to have survived an encounter with Anakin) so after that I rummaged through various badass chicks that'd could give Serra a good fight and found Plo Koon's Niece. Sha Koon.

Serra Keto
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/22395/1077571-serra_keto_1.jpg
a highly skilled jedi knight and apprentice to the jedi master Cin Drallig. Serra was considered by many to be Drallig's greatest and most prized pupil. Serra true to her master teaching excelled in lightsaber combat having been a skilled practitioner of Jar'Kai and - after careful observation, Ataru. Serra was quite proficient in the use of telekinesis using against Anakin and even used it to grab a large chunk of a pillar to throw it to Anakin.
Form. Jar'Kai and after carefully observing her movements. Ataru as she relies quite heavily on acrobatics and fast movements.

VERSUS

Sha Koon
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_small/3/38919/1168855-sha_koon.jpg
a powerful jedi knight and member of Koon family. Sha Koon was a highly trained combatant. during her mission to giju her entire forces along with her padawan were killed leaving her as the lone survivor. after losing her troops and her young padawan Koon refused to go to war and remained in the jedi temple until order 66 - having felt the death of her uncle through their telepathic bond, Koon was knocked out, only to awaken to the 501st legion attacking the temple quickly defending against the blaster bolts Sha Koon fled the battle and went into hiding. as time passed Sha contacted the emperor feigning interest in the sith ways, seeing through this the emperor sent Vader to kill the young jedi, where Sha Koon along with the Cthon she was controlling fought valiantly but ultimately fell to Darth Vader.
Form. though she has no official lightsaber form it should be noted that she did fight on par with Vader and wounded him.

Both of these Ladies have fought the powerful sith lord. who wins? don't forget to vote and let me know who you think takes the victory smile

PTforthewin
Serra is a descendent of revan, she wins

NewGuy01
As retarded as that sounds, I'm going with it. She totally looks like Satele. big grin

Emperordmb
On one hand, Keto has more hype. On the other hand Koon did better against Vader. Then again Keto fought a more impressive Vader. Then again Keto's fight with Vader is ambiguous as far as canon goes because of gameplay and other contradictions that game brings up.

I'm gonna do a little mini-analysis here.

Sabers

Keto's fight with Vader is largely ambiguous because of how quickly Drallig went down in the hologram. I'm going off of the theory that the movie only showed the very end of Vader's fight with Drallig. That being said it's likely Keto didn't put up as good of a fight as the game suggests. She also has good hype as a swordsman.

Koon on the other hand managed to wound Darth Vader in their duel, however this Vader was weaker than his ROTS incarnation and it was after she weakened him with the aid of some creatures.

This edge is difficult to attribute. Both performed well against Vader, but both feats of theirs are obscured through canon hierarchy and external aid. I'm leaning Keto due to hype, but this edge is a rather obscure one.

Force:

Keto used telekinesis to hurl shit at Vader in their fight. This is quite impressive as Vader has some good TK feats of his own by this point, and being able to use TK against him is pretty tough.

Koon was a skilled telepath, using it to sense Vader's identity and control creatures and shit. She has also pushed people with telekinesis before. She did however get choked by Vader at one point.

Koon while probably the stronger in the force of the two, seems to specialize more in the pneuma at the cost of the aperion. She's got good feats relating to mental force powers, but her telekinetic abilities are less impressive. Keto on the other hand was able to use telekinesis to an extent in her fight with Vader. Both have different specializations in the force and each one's aid them differently in combat. I'll rate them equal here as their respective skills help them equally in the long run.

Conclusion: Keto appears to be the more skilled swordsman, and she applies a level of unpredictability. This is where Koon's power in the pneuma comes in. She won't be able to mindtrick Keto or summon any animal help on neutral ground, but she will be able to sense Keto's intents and thus respond to her appropriately in the duel. Koon's power in the pneuma can make up for the gap between the two as duelists, however it does not make up for their gap in telekinesis. She may be able to anticipate and respond to some of Keto's attacks, but when all is said and done Keto is still the more viable telekinetic of the two. This is enough of an edge for Keto to scrape a victory. As such, I declare Serra Keto the winner.

WildBantha88
Yea the sad thing is, Serra Keto was designed before Satele so Serra Keto isn't the rip off, Satele is

PTforthewin
I know, freakin lazy TOR developers, those sneaky little...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.