Necro Thor vs World Breaker Hulk & Sundipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
xomfg

Estacado
biscuits

maxivitopowe
All Black wins

deathlife
All Black cuts them to ribbons.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Regular Thor with the Necro-Sword would be OP as f*ck.

King Thor? He basically one-shot killed Galactus and he hadn't even merged with the thing like Gorr.....

Seems like the Necro-Sword was used to create creation from the eternal darkness if all the poetic hints about it's origin are true. I wonder what it's true origin is. My guess is that it's the weapon of an Elder God.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

carver9
It depends on how far it amps someone of Thors caliber. Anyone providing an answer for this is doing nothing but guessing. With that said, Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
It depends on how far it amps someone of Thors caliber. Anyone providing an answer for this is doing nothing but guessing. With that said, Hulk wins. Thor has better feats. Sorry, Hulk loses this one buddy.

Estacado
It depends on how far it amps someone of Thors caliber. Anyone providing an answer for this is doing nothing but guessing. With that said, Hulk wins.
WBH vs Galactus.
Who wins?

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
WBH vs Galactus.
Who wins?

Magneto

Estacado
Come on carter.
You just said Hulk would beat a guy who whiped his ass with G's face.

Say it Hulk would beat him as well.

quanchi112
Magneto You can't answer the question. Also where are you at with the battlezone. You post all day here and have yet to even contest my posts.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
You can't answer the question. Also where are you at with the battlezone. You post all day here and have yet to even contest my posts.

I am still doing the battlezone. Also, it is currently 12:52 pm. Where do you think I'm at Quan? I'm posting from my phone. I will make sure to post later today, around 6 eastern time.

carver9
By the way...it obvious Galactus would beat Hulk. That doesn't have a thing to do with this thread.

carver9
Come on carter.
You just said Hulk would beat a guy who whiped his ass with G's face.

Say it Hulk would beat him as well.

That wasn't your average Thor.

Estacado
That's the same Thor that happens to be in this thread...ermm

Diesldude
King Thor didn't beat that alternate Galactus it was all necro Sword. KT did distract Big G by going down on him with his mouth open.

deathslash
Thor takes this.

carver9
That's the same Thor that happens to be in this thread...ermm

If it's the same Thor then that version of Thor wins. Your opening is misleading. You didn't put that as the opening.

Estacado
The Thor that beat Galactus was called Necro Thor.

carver9
Don't think anyone would say Superman and Hulk is above Galactus. With that said, this a spite thread. I don't even think you would say that so I'm trying to figure out why you put this thread together. Hhhhhmmmmm.

quanchi112
I am still doing the battlezone. Also, it is currently 12:52 pm. Where do you think I'm at Quan? I'm posting from my phone. I will make sure to post later today, around 6 eastern time. You have been on the past couple of days all day. Why delay the inevitable ?

Chop chop.

pym-ftw
That was embarrassing Carver...

Necro Thor most likely wins this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Diesldude
King Thor didn't beat that alternate Galactus it was all necro Sword. KT did distract Big G by going down on him with his mouth open.

Lol.

Also, even if that were true, how does it change anything in this thread? This is Thor with the Necro-Sword?

zopzop
Team could win.

Alt reality showings are suspect. I mean that version of Galactus looked like he was dying of cosmic AIDS.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, I'm sure when Aaron sat down to write this story he said to himself, let's make this non-canon.

stick out tongue

I mean, obviously it gives him some liberties (Like wrecking the Earth and moon in the fight) but there's a clear difference between stories like the Black Celestial Saga, the Reigning or this one vs. Exiles or X-men reality hopping through Earth-10245 or whatever which are clearly alternate Universes with all their own shit going.

I guess you can look at it purely from an in-canon perspective but even then, the King Thor time-line is not only the most likely future, but King Loki (Over in AoA) is on his way to making it the only possible future:
http://s27.postimg.org/uaevov3cv/Loki_Agent_of_Asgard_005_018.jpghttp://s30.postimg.org/nnb6bb27h/Loki_Agent_of_Asgard_005_019.jpg http://s30.postimg.org/7dl08erjh/Loki_Agent_of_Asgard_005_020.jpg

In light of that, I can't take people who are arguing it's non-canon seriously.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, I'm sure when Aaron sat down to write this story he said to himself, let's make this non-canon.

stick out tongue

I mean, obviously it gives him some liberties (Like wrecking the Earth and moon in the fight) but there's a clear difference between stories like the Black Celestial Saga, the Reigning or this one vs. Exiles or X-men reality hopping through Earth-10245 or whatever which are clearly alternate Universes with all their own shit going.

I guess you can look at it purely from an in-canon perspective but even then, the King Thor time-line is not only the most likely future, but King Loki (Over in AoA) is on his way to making it the only possible future:
http://s27.postimg.org/uaevov3cv/Loki_Agent_of_Asgard_005_018.jpghttp://s30.postimg.org/nnb6bb27h/Loki_Agent_of_Asgard_005_019.jpg http://s30.postimg.org/7dl08erjh/Loki_Agent_of_Asgard_005_020.jpg

In light of that, I can't take people who are arguing it's non-canon seriously.
We'll see. Referencing a future timeline doesn't mean it's canon (DoFP and Rachel Summers, etc..).

I mean, STD infected Galactus couldn't put down the Sluts of Thunder even after he fed. So downing him isn't all that impressive.

WBH was atomizing heralds amped 1000 times and wrecking the Dark Dimension (I don't find this particularly impressive but some on this board do so I'm just throwing it out there).

Sundipped Superman is.........Sundipped Superman.

Team most definitely has a chance.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop
We'll see. Referencing a future timeline doesn't mean it's canon (DoFP and Rachel Summers, etc..).

I mean, STD infected Galactus couldn't put down the Sluts of Thunder even after he fed. So downing him isn't all that impressive.

WBH was atomizing heralds amped 1000 times and wrecking the Dark Dimension (I don't find this particularly impressive but some on this board do so I'm just throwing it out there).

Sundipped Superman is.........Sundipped Superman.

Team most definitely has a chance.

LOL.

Okay, that's one way to look at it. It's not at all possible that Goddesses of Asgard, granddaughters of Thor I might add, could be incredibly powerful in a series were even random Gods are intended to be uber.

This team vs. Old King Thor would be one thing. But Old King Thor with the necro-blade? erm

Branlor Swift
It depends on how far it amps someone of Thors caliber. Anyone providing an answer for this is doing nothing but guessing. With that said, Hulk wins. laughing out loud

Jesus

zopzop
LOL.

Okay, that's one way to look at it. It's not at all possible that Goddesses of Asgard, granddaughters of Thor I might add, could be incredibly powerful in a series were even random Gods are intended to be uber.

This team vs. Old King Thor would be one thing. But Old King Thor with the necro-blade? erm
I'm only phucking with you smile

I wish they went into more detail about the sword though. That would have been very interesting (or he could be saving that for a later story).

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm only phucking with you smile

I wish they went into more detail about the sword though. That would have been very interesting (or he could be saving that for a later story).

Almost certaintly.

We got a hint about the blade from Galactus:
http://s11.postimg.org/ranfsl9lv/Thor_God_of_Thunder_023_010.jpg

This is what we already know about the Necro-Blade:
http://s30.postimg.org/lzr6o07ap/Thor_God_of_Thunder_009_009.jpg
http://s30.postimg.org/4xtr8631t/Thor_God_of_Thunder_011_009.jpg

Branlor Swift
In light of that, I can't take people who are arguing it's non-canon seriously. laughing out loud

I was unaware that this was numbered the 616 reality.

eaebiakuya
Thor win This.

But i have to agree with zop point of view. This Galactus was having trouble with 3 Heralds ( lets be Kind and say the girls are High Heralds). Young Thor was stronger than then IMO ( from the interation they have).

If we compare with the Thor annual, the entities were beating 1000 heralds without problems.

It was far from a prime or healty Galactus.

zopzop
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Thor win This.

But i have to agree with zop point of view. This Galactus was having trouble with 3 Heralds ( lets be Kind and say the girls are High Heralds). Young Thor was stronger than then IMO ( from the interation they have).

If we compare with the Thor annual, the entities were beating 1000 heralds without problems.

It was far from a prime or healty Galactus.
I was only half serious. Just messing with Rage.

That sword is absolutely no joke.

Existere
Anyone providing an answer for this is doing nothing but guessing. With that said, Hulk wins. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Superman wins. That old ass Galactus has nothing on B13 himself who was shredding timelines like nothing, let alone imperiex powered B13 who Superman overpowered like nothing.

Time Immemorial
Team clears

eaebiakuya

That sword is absolutely no joke.

Agreed. Necro Thor should wins this. But this version of Galactus is not on the same level of Galactus from 616.

Estacado
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman wins. That old ass Galactus has nothing on B13 himself who was shredding timelines like nothing, let alone imperiex powered B13 who Superman overpowered like nothing.
thumb up

Epicurus
Annihiblade clearly wins.

Decimus
Team wins

abhilegend
Bump

Adam Grimes
Superman wins.

deft
Superman rips aparte them.

ShadowFyre
Yeah

Adam Grimes
Regular Thor with the Necro-Sword would be OP as f*ck.

King Thor? He basically one-shot killed Galactus and he hadn't even merged with the thing like Gorr.....

Seems like the Necro-Sword was used to create creation from the eternal darkness if all the poetic hints about it's origin are true. I wonder what it's true origin is. My guess is that it's the weapon of an Elder God. Nah. It's Venom on a stick.

xJLxKing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.