Revan and Darth Malgus vs Rots Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Nephthys
Team.

DarthAnt66
Sidious.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sidious.

This. It's far from a bad fight, though.

carthage
Sidious. I don't see how this isn't a bad fight. Neither fighter will likely see him before they die imo

NewGuy01
lol

carthage
Do you have any feats from them that suggest they can see someone who can blitz three Jedi masters simultaneously?

NewGuy01
Maul could.

carthage
That's not the same as Malgus or Revan. Also Maul has lost track of Sidious multiple times in a fight, i,e when he disappeared in their first duel and when he said he said Sidious wielded multiple lightsabers. Indicating that Sidious can move faster than he perceived on will, I don't see why that would be different for Revan or Malgus.

NewGuy01
It wouldn't be different, but I recall Maul was able to hold his own for a short period solo, and this is a two-on-one match.

WildBantha88
Also Revan/Malgus team is a hell of a lot stronger than Savage/Maul team

carthage
Doubt they'd be able o keep track of his movements for a majority of the time, as Maul was only able to for a brief period of time. Two on one Sidious still has an enormous advantage in raw force power and speed.

NewGuy01
You'd be surprised at how helpful numbers can be if used correctly.

S_W_LeGenD
Team, rather comfortably

Each one in the team is a good fight for Sidious. Two of them and Sidious is done with.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team

Nalaniel
I'll say Sidious, even though I'm not so sure.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team

The_Tempest
Originally posted by carthage
Sidious. I don't see how this isn't a bad fight. Neither fighter will likely see him before they die imo

You please me.

Nephthys
People as powerful as Revan and Malgus aren't being blitzed.

NewGuy01
Team

Sidious

?

Indecisive, much?

DarthAnt66
In that time, I completely changed my entire tier systems and nearly every character in it. wink

TheDarthBoy
Team for me revans battle tactics and malgus brutal assault might give Sids some trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.