Bryan fury(tekken) vs iron fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
if these to met who would win in H2h fight?

im going wit bryan on this 3HYXE2Apjys

Lek Kuen
So what are Bryan's best feats? I don't remember much about him

KingD19
Well chucking a 30 foot long I-Beam into a helicopter at a pretty decent speed.

He's bullet proof.

He's tanked...well getting shot by a tank. Then he ripped the upper part off and slung it a good distance away by the barrel.

Hmm, what else?

Lek Kuen
Anything to suggest an Iron Fist punch won't completely obliterate him?

Also any good speed feats?

Epicurus
Iron Fist destroys.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Anything to suggest an Iron Fist punch won't completely obliterate him?

Also any good speed feats? takeing a helicopter down then withstanding the explosion is pretty kool.
Speed? nope.Hes not that fast. In fact even Gameplay wise Bryan is considered somewhat slow..... hes a hell of alot faster than jack though

Lek Kuen
Taking down a helicopter is fine and all. But Iron Fist can take down an air craft carrier with his fists

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Anything to suggest an Iron Fist punch won't completely obliterate him? No. Iron Fist wins.

Reshiram
Bryan and Paul punching in the Tekken 6 intro was able to create a massive shockwave, but I think Danny could take it with chi.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Reshiram
Bryan and Paul punching in the Tekken 6 intro was able to create a massive shockwave, but I think Danny could take it with chi.

Did the shockwave destroy anything of note?

The Manga Guru
Iron fist wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.