Khan vs Borg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Khan gets aboard a Borg cube and proceeds to try and take control of the cube and eliminate the drones.

He gets his uber laser, his rifle and a indestructible sword.

DTM
How far does Khan need to travel to take control of the cube? How many borg soldiers will he encounter along the way?

Time Immemorial
Lets say he can evade most but has to encounter 30 along the way to take control.

DTM
30, thats alot of Borg. How far does he need to travel through the cube to take control of it, and once there, how long will be need in the control room to take it over. Is it just a matter of evading them for 50 feet and pressing a single button, or several hundred meters and acting out a complicating hacking procedure to do so.

Robtard
TE,

A Borg Cube can have over 100,000 drones and how do you imagine Khan will "take control"?

BruceSkywalker
Khan i do believe becomes one with the Borg

steverules_2
We sure? Would Khans blood protect him?

Silent Master
Originally posted by steverules_2
We sure? Would Khans blood protect him?

Why would it?

KingD19
It has healing properties.

playa1258
That's actually a fair poin.t Borg adaption did have trouble with 8472 due to advanced biology. The question is, would Khan's blood be as effective?

Silent Master
The problem with 8472's advanced biology was they had triple-helix DNA that had dozens of times more genetic material than other species and it's blood would replicate rapidly and attack any host it came in contact with.

It wasn't their ability to heal.

Robtard
Basically that, they reached evolutionary perfection and they in turn had an immune system that could counter any threat and in turn be used as a weapon.

Tattoos N Scars
That laser will only hold up til the drones adapt. Too many drones for him to make it. It just takes a quicjk prick from a drone to begin the assimilation process.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
That laser will only hold up til the drones adapt. Too many drones for him to make it. It just takes a quicjk prick from a drone to begin the assimilation process.

True, but he's got a sword as a backup. Also have we seen those personal shield repel anything more then weak phasers? That uber laser cannon on personal shields might just rip right through the shields.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
True, but he's got a sword as a backup. Also have we seen those personal shield repel anything more then weak phasers? That uber laser cannon on personal shields might just rip right through the shields.

Do you have any proof that the 23rd century weapon Khan used is more powerful than a 24th century phaser?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you have any proof that the 23rd century weapon Khan used is more powerful than a 24th century phaser?

Do you have any proof that a 24th century phaser could take out entire ships?

Lord Lucien
Do you have any proof that a 24th century phaser could take out entire ships? Take this out of the forum's context and it makes you sound like a lunatic.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Take this out of the forum's context and it makes you sound like a lunatic.

No more then this

KingD19
Aren't 24C Phasers set on maximum enough to punch through ship hulls and stuff?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19

yep

Time Immemorial
Cmon now really, when has that happened?

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19

To be fair that knowledge is restricted to people that have actually watched Star Trek, so I can understand TI not knowing about it.

Time Immemorial
To be fair that knowledge is restricted to people that have actually watched Star Trek, so I can understand TI not knowing about it.

Oh you got me. 😂😂

Show me a time this actually happened.

Esau Cairn

The interior of the Borg's Cube has always been depicted as cramped quarters so a sword would be useless to swing around.
Whilst that laser cannon would effectively run out of power or overheat too quickly rendering it useless.

Khan gets assimulated hard.

Time Immemorial
We seen other people walk through Borg, un harmed, we seen Data and Worph man handle the Borg with strength, I disagree that he just goes down to some some drones. Those hallways are large enough to handle a sword, and I think he could figure out a way to use a sword inside the ship, lets be real. If you guys want Khan to lose just because of Quan so be it, however I think in certain situations like this he could over come.

jinXed by JaNx
Even though the borg are weak against melee combat there is no way Khan gets out of this. It's only a matter of time before the borg trap him in a corridor

Robtard
We seen other people walk through Borg, un harmed, we seen Data and Worph man handle the Borg with strength, I disagree that he just goes down to some some drones. Those hallways are large enough to handle a sword, and I think he could figure out a way to use a sword inside the ship, lets be real. If you guys want Khan to lose just because of Quan so be it, however I think in certain situations like this he could over come.

Originally posted by Robtard
TE,

A Borg Cube can have over 100,000 drones and how do you imagine Khan will "take control"?

Time Immemorial
Lets say he can evade most but has to encounter 30 along the way to take control.

Robtard
For the sake of argument, let us just say Khan can kill the 30 for the time being, but after:

TE,

Time Immemorial
For the sake of argument, let us just say Khan can kill the 30 for the time being, but after:

No thats to many.

Tattoos N Scars
It only took a few dozen drones to overtake the Enterprise in First Contact. Picard nearly had to blow up the ship to keep the Borg from assimilating Earth. Data was eventually taken down and dragged to the Borg Queen. All this with less drones than in a Cube. I don't like Khan's chances.

steverules_2
Why would it?

Why wouldn't it? erm

-Pr-
Worf only did well against the Borg when he had weapons. He's been tossed around like a rag-doll otherwise.

Data is stronger than any humanoid to the point of ridiculousness.

Not seeing how Khan would take out an entire cube...

Robtard
No thats to many.

If you already believe Khan couldn't take out 30 Borg, why pose the question? This is a poor match up from the start.

Time Immemorial
If you already believe Khan couldn't take out 30 Borg, why pose the question? This is a poor match up from the start.

I said 10,000 was to many Rob, not 30.

Silent Master
Originally posted by steverules_2
Why wouldn't it? erm

I don't recall a healing factor ever being shown to make someone immune to the Borg.

Robtard
I said 10,000 was to many Rob, not 30.

Right, we got past that. This below though, can you answer it instead of avoiding it for a 4th time? Thanks.

-how do you imagine Khan will "take control"?

Robtard
I don't recall a healing factor ever being shown to make someone immune to the Borg.

IIRC, Seven of Nine stated that the Borg's ability to regenerate themselves/ships was assimilated from another species. Seems that species' healing-factor of sorts didn't help them in resisting the Borg.

Raisen
Borg

quanchi112
Khan wins.

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan wins.

Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
Based on? Speed, intelligence, ruthlessness, strategic mind.

Raisen
Speed, intelligence, ruthlessness, strategic mind.

such as?

quanchi112
such as? All in the movie Into Darkness.

If you haven't seen the film you shouldn't post in these threads, sport.

Raisen
All in the movie Into Darkness.

If you haven't seen the film you shouldn't post in these threads, sport.

i've seen the film. i'm a huge khan fan. just like you

Darkstorm Zero
Khan isn't that fast. and his strategies ultimately failed when he got played by Spock.

it won't take long at all before the Borg adapt to his weapons. Then he has to rely on the sword, he is eventually going to get swarmed. His aggressive methodology works against him in this scenario, because he won't think to simply walk past the Borg non-provocatively, this is due to his supreme arrogance regarding his own abilities, and his undeniably aggression and ruthlessness.

Ultimately, Khan brings himself undone IMO.

quanchi112
i've seen the film. i'm a huge khan fan. just like you Then you admit you're just trolling.

Robtard
Khan wins.

How does Khan "take control" of a Borg cube as per the OP?

quanchi112
How does Khan "take control" of a Borg cube as per the OP? Originally posted by DTM
How far does Khan need to travel to take control of the cube? How many borg soldiers will he encounter along the way? Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lets say he can evade most but has to encounter 30 along the way to take control. Per Threadstarter.

Robtard
Covered:

How does Khan take control of a Borg cube?

quanchi112
Covered:

How does Khan take control of a Borg cube? Again, Threadstarter implied he takes control once he gets past them. Per Threadstarter.

smile

Robtard
I accept that you can't answer the question due to your Star Trek/Borg ignorance.

quanchi112
I accept that you can't answer the question due to your Star Trek/Borg ignorance. I am going by the stipulations within the thread. Quit being hurt in all threads, mangina.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Khan isn't that fast. and his strategies ultimately failed when he got played by Spock.

it won't take long at all before the Borg adapt to his weapons. Then he has to rely on the sword, he is eventually going to get swarmed. His aggressive methodology works against him in this scenario, because he won't think to simply walk past the Borg non-provocatively, this is due to his supreme arrogance regarding his own abilities, and his undeniably aggression and ruthlessness.

Ultimately, Khan brings himself undone IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.