Big Bad VLAD vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Big Bad VLAD (Count Dracula) infects the entire Low Herald Tier with VAMPIRISM (those that cannot be infected, he talks them into helping him) then unleashes them on Thanos in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in Transylvania in the dead of night...

Who wins?

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

The entire low Herald tier is a broad range though. You can either go from the dead buried thread here, or you can go by the missing dozens of characters to come close to or surpass 100 people.

That Dracula by some miracle can turn into vampires.

No matter what you abide by somewhere along this thread Dracula gets one shot killed.

TheLordofMurder
Not if he's in Mist Form enjoying the show....

TheLordofMurder
Its the Low Herald Tier as per the Tierings here on KMC...

Rao Kal El
I read the OP and I think it WAS implied that LOM meant the whole Low Herald tier on KMC, then again probably not everyone could get it, so here is the list.

Absorbing Man
Air Walker,
Animal Man
Apocalypse,
Apollo
Aquaman (DCNU),
Argent
The Atom,
Aztek,
Breach
Cassandra Nova,
Cir-El,
Damage
Darkness,
Darwin,
Death's Head 3.0
Death Metal,
Doomsday (DOS),
Doctor Doom
Dr. Invincible,
Dr. Light
Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi),
Dr. Polaris,
Drax The Destroyer,
Enchantress,
Engineer,
Exodus,
Fin Fang Foom,
The Flash I (Jay Garrick),
Forerunner,
Gammid,
Gilgamesh,
Gold Key Solar,
Gorilla Grodd,
Graviton,
Green Lantern (Soranik Natu),
Guardian I (James Hudson),
He-Man,
Hector Hammond,
Hercules (Immortal),
Iceman, Invincible,
Iron Man,
Isis,
Jade,
Jack Hawksmoor (in city),
Jack of Hearts,
Jericho,
Kalibak,
Kang,
Krypto,
Lightray,
Living Monolith,
Loki (Ultimate),
Lunatik,
Madison Jeffries (BOX IV),
Magneto (U),
Major Force,
Makkari,
Man-Beast,
Manchester Black,
Marrina (Leviathan),
Mar-Vell,
Matrix Supergirl,
Meggan, Mongul,
Monica Rambeau (Pulsar),
Mr. M,
Nimrod,
Nova (Frankie Raye),
Nova Richard Rider (current),
Plastic Man,
Power Girl,
Prime,
Professor X,
Raven,
Ravenous,
The Ray,
Red Tornado,
Ronan the Accuser,
Saturn Girl,
Selene (External),
Shadow King,
Snowbird, Starhawk,
Starman,
Super Skrull,
Stryfe,
Superboy,
Tempest,
Thor (Ultimate),
Ultra Boy,
Ultra-Humanite,
Ultron,
Union,
Vulcan,
Wendigo,
Winter,
Witchfire (Normal),
Zauriel

MF DELPH
Wait, Apocalypse, Mr. M, Living Monolith, Nova, and Ultron are low heralds? How old is this list?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Wait, Apocalypse, Mr. M, Living Monolith, Nova, and Ultron are low heralds? How old is this list?

I don't know maybe as old as Bada

pym-ftw
If the Op can explain how Vlad can infect half the tier with vampirism ill not ignore him.

Go.

carver9
You all are looking to far into this. Just imagine that he did turn all of them to vamps and start from there.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
You all are looking to far into this. Just imagine that he did turn all of them to vamps and start from there.
thumb up

IMHO, Thanos still wins. Think about it. Sure they'll be vampires and have the added benefits of that combined with their own powers but they'll still have ALL the vampire weaknesses.

That plus the fact that Thanos isn't stupid means there's gonna be a vampire holocaust.

maxivitopowe
So one Trans>50 odd low heralds?

Time Immemorial
Thanos crushes those fools.

Magog

It should probably be re-opened and voting allowed to make the appropriate alterations.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

IMHO, Thanos still wins. Think about it. Sure they'll be vampires and have the added benefits of that combined with their own powers but they'll still have ALL the vampire weaknesses.

That plus the fact that Thanos isn't stupid means there's gonna be a vampire holocaust.
facepalm

Thanos would get crushed here. Too much power and versatility.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

Thanos would get crushed here. Too much power and versatility. Based on ?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Did you really just ask this.

quanchi112
Did you really just ask this. Slap yourself a few times for me.

Rao Kal El
Slap yourself a few times for me.

laughing

Diesldude
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
laughing

Yeah I laughed too. I shouldn't have because Carver is a friend. But that's the funniest thing Quan has ever said here at KMC.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Diesldude
Yeah I laughed too. I shouldn't have because Carver is a friend. But that's the funniest thing Quan has ever said here at KMC.

I agree

Epicurus
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
So one Trans>50 odd low heralds?
Nul nearly decimated the entire vampire nation in Fear Itself, by himself.

So yes, one high-end Trans-tier character like Thanos is indeed > 50 odd low heralds.

abhilegend
Those vampires were cannon fodder, not heralds with established feats. Honestly this team would massacre anybody this side of Galactus.

quanchi112
Those vampires were cannon fodder, not heralds with established feats. Honestly this team would massacre anybody this side of Galactus. Based on ?

Epicurus
Those vampires were cannon fodder, not heralds with established feats. Honestly this team would massacre anybody this side of Galactus.
laughing out loud No.

I can count a few trans characters who can oneshot this team using Dracula as a baseball bat. Thanos clearly counts as one of them.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
laughing out loud No.

I can count a few trans characters who can oneshot this team using Dracula as a baseball bat. Thanos clearly counts as one of them.
Not really. Thanos has never beaten such a team before.

Absorbing Man
Air Walker,
Animal Man
Apocalypse,
Apollo
Aquaman (DCNU),
Argent
The Atom,
Aztek,
Breach
Cassandra Nova,
Cir-El,
Damage
Darkness,
Darwin,
Death's Head 3.0
Death Metal,
Doomsday (DOS),
Doctor Doom
Dr. Invincible,
Dr. Light
Dr. Polaris,
Drax The Destroyer,
Enchantress,
Engineer,
Exodus,
Fin Fang Foom,
Forerunner,
Gammid,
Gilgamesh,
Gold Key Solar,
Gorilla Grodd,
Graviton,
He-Man,
Hector Hammond,
Hercules (Immortal),
Iceman, Invincible,
Iron Man,
Isis,
Jade,
Jack of Hearts,
Jericho,
Kalibak,
Kang,
Krypto,
Lightray,
Living Monolith,
Loki (Ultimate),
Lunatik,
Magneto (U),
Major Force,
Makkari,
Man-Beast,
Manchester Black,
Marrina (Leviathan),
Mar-Vell,
Matrix Supergirl,
Meggan, Mongul,
Monica Rambeau (Pulsar),
Mr. M,
Nimrod,
Nova (Frankie Raye),
Plastic Man,
Power Girl,
Prime,
Professor X,
Raven,
Ravenous,
The Ray,
Red Tornado,
Ronan the Accuser,
Saturn Girl,
Selene (External),
Shadow King,
Snowbird, Starhawk,
Starman,
Super Skrull,
Stryfe,
Superboy,
Tempest,
Thor (Ultimate),
Ultra Boy,
Ultra-Humanite,
Ultron,
Union,
Vulcan,
Wendigo,
Winter,
Witchfire (Normal),
Zauriel

And Drax rips Thanos' heart out. Again.

Epicurus
Not really. Thanos has never beaten such a team before.

-edit-

And Drax rips Thanos' heart out. Again.
If you think that a high-end trans tier character can't beat all these mid heralds, then fine. That's your prerogative.

If this is another piss-poor attempt at trolling, then don't bother.

Insane Titan
Lol at Drax ripping Thanos heart out again

Epicurus
Anyways, since you claimed that this team could defeat "anyone this side of Galactus", do you believe that it could beat someone like Odin? Surtur? Or a Celestial?

Forget it, knowing you, you probably do believe that.laughing out loud

abhilegend
If you think that a high-end trans tier character can't beat all these mid heralds, then fine. That's your prerogative.

If this is another piss-poor attempt at trolling, then don't bother.
Yeah, I do think Thanos would get beaten by less than what this team has. If you don't, you're either from CBR or grossly overestimate Thanos.

Insane Titan
Yeah, I do think Thanos would get beaten by less than what this team has. If you don't, you're either from CBR or grossly overestimate Thanos. would Superman beat this team ?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
would Superman beat this team ?
No. Add Thor, Surfer and some other HHs and they would get beat too.

Insane Titan
No. Add Thor, Surfer and some other HHs and they would get beat too. so you're saying superman wins ?

abhilegend
so you're saying superman wins ?
No, Superman would lose here like any other high herald.

Insane Titan
No, Superman would lose here like any other high herald. so reading between the lines, you're really saying Superman stomps

abhilegend
so reading between the lines, you're really saying Superman stomps
facepalm

Insane Titan
facepalm glad we agree on your view thumb up

TheLordofMurder
I read the OP and I think it WAS implied that LOM meant the whole Low Herald tier on KMC, then again probably not everyone could get it, so here is the list.

Absorbing Man
Air Walker,
Animal Man
Apocalypse,
Apollo
Aquaman (DCNU),
Argent
The Atom,
Aztek,
Breach
Cassandra Nova,
Cir-El,
Damage
Darkness,
Darwin,
Death's Head 3.0
Death Metal,
Doomsday (DOS),
Doctor Doom
Dr. Invincible,
Dr. Light
Dr. Polaris,
Drax The Destroyer,
Enchantress,
Engineer,
Exodus,
Fin Fang Foom,
Forerunner,
Gammid,
Gilgamesh,
Gold Key Solar,
Gorilla Grodd,
Graviton,
He-Man,
Hector Hammond,
Hercules (Immortal),
Iceman, Invincible,
Iron Man,
Isis,
Jade,
Jack of Hearts,
Jericho,
Kalibak,
Kang,
Krypto,
Lightray,
Living Monolith,
Loki (Ultimate),
Lunatik,
Magneto (U),
Major Force,
Makkari,
Man-Beast,
Manchester Black,
Marrina (Leviathan),
Mar-Vell,
Matrix Supergirl,
Meggan, Mongul,
Monica Rambeau (Pulsar),
Mr. M,
Nimrod,
Nova (Frankie Raye),
Plastic Man,
Power Girl,
Prime,
Professor X,
Raven,
Ravenous,
The Ray,
Red Tornado,
Ronan the Accuser,
Saturn Girl,
Selene (External),
Shadow King,
Snowbird, Starhawk,
Starman,
Super Skrull,
Stryfe,
Superboy,
Tempest,
Thor (Ultimate),
Ultra Boy,
Ultra-Humanite,
Ultron,
Union,
Vulcan,
Wendigo,
Winter,
Witchfire (Normal),
Zauriel

thumb up

This is exactly what Thanos faces...

And, as per Vampiric benefits, they all have their strength amped 10-20 times (look at the list again when you think about this), immunity to mental attacks, enhanced reflexes/durability, and temporarily Invulnerbility to turn to in an emergency (Mist Form)...

Yes, they now have vampiric weaknesses, but which could a non-prepped Thanos really exploit?

Vulnerability to holy water/symbols? Sunlight? Weakness exploitation is probably not an option for Thanos here...

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

abhilegend
glad we agree on your view thumb up Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

And, as per Vampiric benefits, they all have their strength amped 10-20 times (look at the list again when you think about this), immunity to mental attacks, enhanced reflexes/durability, and temporarily Invulnerbility to turn to in an emergency (Mist Form)...

Yes, they now have vampiric weaknesses, but which could a non-prepped Thanos really exploit?

Vulnerability to holy water/symbols? Sunlight? Weakness exploitation is probably not an option for Thanos here...
Strength amped 10-20 times? Dear God, Thanos gets turned into purple paste here.

Branlor Swift
So in addition to the thread already being a spite thread, you figured you'd amp 50 or so characters by 10 to 20 times and that'd make people take the thread seriously?

Although in reality being made into a vampire would only make these characters weaker as they'd gain no noticeable strength amp and would suddenly gain vampire weaknesses, but I digress. This has been brought up before when half of your vampire threads get closed.

The whole vampire thing only seeks to derail the thread as always since it could have just been Thanos vs the low Herald class (not that that's a good thread). Maybe in addition you can also have them all amped on pre boot Venom too. Vampire Ultron amped on Venom is an interesting concept. There's your next thread fetish.

Epicurus
Yeah, I do think Thanos would get beaten by less than what this team has. If you don't, you're either from CBR or grossly overestimate Thanos.
Have you read the stipulations of the thread? Vampirization isn't an added benefit as LorofMurder would want you to think.

With the exception of someone like Powergirl, Thanos would definitely mass-murder majority of these vamped-up low heralds.

No, I don't grossly overestimate Thanos. I am just in disagreement with your claim that nothing below Galactus could take on a bunch of low heralds, however many they may be.

Epicurus
thumb up

laughing out loud

Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So in addition to the thread already being a spite thread, you figured you'd amp 50 or so characters by 10 to 20 times and that'd make people take the thread seriously?

Although in reality being made into a vampire would only make these characters weaker as they'd gain no noticeable strength amp and would suddenly gain vampire weaknesses, but I digress. This has been brought up before when half of your vampire threads get closed.

The whole vampire thing only seeks to derail the thread as always since it could have just been Thanos vs the low Herald class (not that that's a good thread). Maybe in addition you can also have them all amped on pre boot Venom too. Vampire Ultron amped on Venom is an interesting concept. There's your next thread fetish.

So you believe Thanos loses...

Quanchi would like to have a talk with you!

Happy Dance

abhilegend
Have you read the stipulations of the thread? Vampirization isn't an added benefit as LorofMurder would want you to think.

With the exception of someone like Powergirl, Thanos would definitely mass-murder majority of these vamped-up low heralds.

No, I don't grossly overestimate Thanos. I am just in disagreement with your claim that nothing below Galactus could take on a bunch of low heralds, however many they may be. Originally posted by Epicurus
laughing out loud

Thanos wins.
facepalm

Insane Titan
laughing out loud

Thanos wins. thumb up easily at that

carver9
LOM...leave the thread as is without the amping. More interesting. Your thread is going to get closed again. As for the thread. Thanos doesn't stand a freaking chance at winning this. Powerful TP on that team, people that is just as strong, people that can manipulate his energy, add in the rest and he is overwhelmed. Getting attacked from all angles. Mentally and physically. This is an outright stomp. You can add another trans to his team and it would still be a massacre.

basilisk
Some of those guys could give Thanos a fight on their own. He would get absolutely crushed here, vampires or not.

Epicurus
facepalm
Facepalm all you want, you know that you're wrong when you claim that only Galactus-level beings can beat the KMC-listed low herald roster.

abhilegend
Facepalm all you want, you know that you're wrong when you claim that only Galactus-level beings can beat the KMC-listed low herald roster.
Boosted 10-20 times?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by basilisk
Some of those guys could give Thanos a fight on their own. He would get absolutely crushed here, vampires or not. Who could give him a fight on their own ?

Rao Kal El
Who could give him a fight on their own ?

Magneto (U),
Major Force,
Makkari,
Man-Beast,
Manchester Black,
Marrina (Leviathan),
Mar-Vell, <------------------- LOOK HERE
Matrix Supergirl,
Meggan, Mongul,
Monica Rambeau (Pulsar),
Mr. M,

quanchi112
Magneto (U),
Major Force,
Makkari,
Man-Beast,
Manchester Black,
Marrina (Leviathan),
Mar-Vell, <------------------- LOOK HERE
Matrix Supergirl,
Meggan, Mongul,
Monica Rambeau (Pulsar),
Mr. M, Based on ?

You just rattled off names.

laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Based on ?

Comics, FYI they have history

You just rattled off names.

laughing out loud

Nah, you can check the original list here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577922.html

Mar-vell is in there

basilisk
Who could give him a fight on their own ? Graviton would be interesting. Especially Thunderbolts level Graviton who could easily capture and hold Thor level beings from a remote distance.

Ultron, depending on the version. Hard to gauge where he is currently in comparison to his future self.

A combination of Cassandra Nova and Apocalypse would also be interesting.

Regardless, with the whole team Thanos would be stomped to paste.

quanchi112
Comics, FYI they have history

Nah, you can check the original list here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577922.html

Mar-vell is in there None of these characters have the power to take Thanos down. Comics show us otherwise. Let go of your Thanos envy and realize Superman is just one piece to the Jla. All he is ever going to be I'm afraid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by basilisk
Graviton would be interesting. Especially Thunderbolts level Graviton who could easily capture and hold Thor level beings from a remote distance.

Ultron, depending on the version. Hard to gauge where he is currently in comparison to his future self.

A combination of Cassandra Nova and Apocalypse would also be interesting.

Regardless, with the whole team Thanos would be stomped to paste. Thanos is well above Thor beings so no point there.

Based on what is Ultron at his level ?

You said one being now are throwing tandems at me.

Based on what ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
thumb up

jam I missing something... since when does becoming a vampire increase your strength 10 to 10 times? I can see from baseline human to vampire.. maybe.. not even sure where that is stated. However, where is it stated that if you're for example... The Thing.. your strength would be amped 20 times by being infected?

Some of you also aren't remembering... Thanos would LITERALLY one shot so many people on this team with one Omni blast there would be much left to deal with.

MF DELPH
While this thread is stupid the OP says that characters in that tier which can't be turned to Vampirism will simply be talked into helping, so Thanos will not be facing Vampire Ultron or Vampire Apocalypse, he'd be facing their regular versions who just so happen to be inexplicably helping and taking orders from a character below them.

Rao Kal El
None of these characters have the power to take Thanos down. Comics show us otherwise. Let go of your Thanos envy and realize Superman is just one piece to the Jla. All he is ever going to be I'm afraid.

laughing

Aaaaaanyway, the tier wins this, aside from the vampire thing, because that seems more like a downgrade more then an upgrade unless this guys become "Super low herald vampires" in that case is even a worse stomp in favor of the whole tier

quanchi112
laughing

Aaaaaanyway, the tier wins this, aside from the vampire thing, because that seems more like a downgrade more then an upgrade unless this guys become "Super low herald vampires" in that case is even a worse stomp in favor of the whole tier Glad to hear you not object to what I said.

Thanos one shots most of them, has durability far too great, shielding when he seems necessary, and the mental faculties to decimate this team. He might even let a few of them tag him just for laughs like he didn't against Thor.

Rao Kal El
Glad to hear you not object to what I said.

One can only laugh at the silly things you come up with

Thanos one shots most of them, has durability far too great, shielding when he seems necessary, and the mental faculties to decimate this team. He might even let a few of them tag him just for laughs like he didn't against Thor.

Nah

quanchi112
One can only laugh at the silly things you come up with

Nah Superman being one piece of a team combined to battle threats they cannot take out themselves is pretty much common sense. Don't let it get you down.

Yep.

Rao Kal El
Superman being one piece of a team combined to battle threats they cannot take out themselves is pretty much common sense. Don't let it get you down.

Yep.

laughing

Nah

quanchi112
laughing

Nah You can pretend and ignore the main reasons the Jla assemble but then again it must be one hard pill to swallow.

Thanos wins.

MF DELPH
Well, you have Mr. M (a reality warper), along with Apocalypse, Meggan, and Living Monolith, three characters that can be amped to levels to be able to contend with Thanos. You also have Dr. Doom, Madison Jeffries, and Ultron on this team.

Their going to be able to put something together to defeat an independently powered Thanos. Frankly, Dr. Doom and Jeffries working in tandem could likely create a machine on the fly that transfers Thanos's powers to Doom.

Rao Kal El
You can pretend and ignore the main reasons the Jla assemble but then again it must be one hard pill to swallow.

To deal with threats far above Thanos, have you read a JLA comic?

Thanos wins.

Nah

Let other people debate, we have done this dance far too many times and it never ends well for you. Plus I like you as a poster because you make laugh and you are not an @sshole like many believe.

So lets just leave it at Thanos gets stomped.

quanchi112
To deal with threats far above Thanos, have you read a JLA comic?

Nah

Let other people debate, we have done this dance far too many times and it never ends well for you. Plus I like you as a poster because you make laugh and you are not an @sshole like many believe.

So lets just leave it at Thanos gets stomped. They haven't met a threat above Thanos. Read marvels the end. Name one Jla threat that has done better. smile

You always end up pouting and lashing out. I don't care what you think or what you like. Thanos wins. Accept it and move on.

Rao Kal El
They haven't met a threat above Thanos. Read marvels the end. Name one Jla threat that has done better. smile

You always end up pouting and lashing out. I don't care what you think or what you like. Thanos wins. Accept it and move on.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud Concessions accepted.

Rao Kal El
Concessions accepted.

laughing out loud

You are in need of new material though

TheLordofMurder
Hmmm...

At current the voting is 6-5 in favor of Big Bad VLAD...

KMC has spoken...

Thanos loses...

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Quanchi...

Arent you going to attack Bran for saying that Thanos gets spite stomped here?

TheLordofMurder
While this thread is stupid the OP says that characters in that tier which can't be turned to Vampirism will simply be talked into helping, so Thanos will not be facing Vampire Ultron or Vampire Apocalypse, he'd be facing their regular versions who just so happen to be inexplicably helping and taking orders from a character below them.

In an alternative reality, Marvel Earth was completely overrun by Vampirism...

Big Bad VLAD is far more dangerous than some of you guys realize; yes, hes only High Meta/Low Herald at best, but his unique power set cant be easily countered by significant number of characters that out tier him...

All it takes is a single bite to "get" you...just a single bite.

Its very concievable that he could get a powerful green lantern like Hal; sneak up on him with stealth and bite him; it can quickly spiral into a pandemic from there by using Hal to get more and more lanterns infected...

A well written Dracula is much more dangerous than his raw power level indicates...

MF DELPH
Are we using this alternate reality's version of the characters, or the mainstream versions? Because unless those alternate reality versions have any feats or canon showings to establish them as actually being equal to their mainstream counterparts that hurts more than helps. By contrast, a weakened Apocalypse resisted and overcame Dracula's bite, as well as being responsible for Dracula's existence in the first place.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

You are in need of new material though That isn't material. When people concede I accept like the conqueror I am.

quanchi112
Quanchi...

Arent you going to attack Bran for saying that Thanos gets spite stomped here? Thanos wins. Big bad Vlad dies.

wink

TheLordofMurder
Hmmm...

At current the voting is 8-5 in favor of Big Bad VLAD...

KMC has spoken...

Thanos loses...

Happy Dance

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Thanos wins. Big bad Vlad dies.

wink

Not if he's in Mist Form....

quanchi112
Not if he's in Mist Form.... He can hide in mist form but Thanos can imprison him in force block.

Thanos all day and twice on Sunday.

TheLordofMurder
He can hide in mist form but Thanos can imprison him in force block.

Thanos all day and twice on Sunday.

Wheres your proof that Force Block can hold magical mist?

quanchi112
Wheres your proof that Force Block can hold magical mist? Is his mist intangible ?

TheLordofMurder
Is his mist intangible ?

Doesnt have to be; Odin was talking while in Force Block, so oxygen could get in and out...

Big Bad VLAD escapes effortlessly...

quanchi112
Doesnt have to be; Odin was talking while in Force Block, so oxygen could get in and out...

Big Bad VLAD escapes effortlessly... Odin broke free. It still trapped him. Mist is trapped in there but yet can still breathe.

TheLordofMurder
Mist is trapped in there but yet can still breathe.

Inane...

Did you actually think about that before you wrote it?

Thanks for proving my point btw...

There are no macro-level spaces in Force Block, so if breathing is occurring, then micro-level spaces are present in Force Block....

Dracula frees himself easily...

Branlor Swift
Didn't you both get banned last time you guys had a tif?

Creating a thread to bait Quan is probably the way to go. And then trolling while in said thread.

TheLordofMurder
Hmmm...

At current the voting is 8-5 in favor of Big Bad VLAD...

KMC has spoken...

Thanos loses...

Happy Dance

thumb up

Stoic
I don't think that air can escape from the force block, well at least not under some writers. Unless I missed the mark, Cyclops had his head encased in it, and suffocated.

quanchi112
Inane...

Did you actually think about that before you wrote it?

Thanks for proving my point btw...

There are no macro-level spaces in Force Block, so if breathing is occurring, then micro-level spaces are present in Force Block....

Dracula frees himself easily... I was making a joke. Prove anything can escape the force block outside of breaking it.

Rao Kal El
I was making a joke.

AS USUAL laughing

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't think that air can escape from the force block, well at least not under some writers. Unless I missed the mark, Cyclops had his head encased in it, and suffocated.

As Quanchi admitted, breathing occurred during Warlock and the Infinity Watch 25...

Which occurs after the IG Saga...

Force Block fails to hold Dracula as a result...

TheLordofMurder
I was making a joke.

Nope...

You fumbled with your wording in a failed attempt to form a logical argument....

As for proof, the burden is yours as you claimed it could hold Big Bad VLAD....

Of course you already admitted that breathing occurred, so your argument has already failed...

Happy Dance

Rao Kal El
Aaanyway besides Quan who were the other nolimits fallacy fanboys who voted for thanos?

Stoic
Is the entire low Herald tier, guys like the Super Skrull, and Ronan?

TheLordofMurder
Yep...

The entire listing is on page 1...

tkitna
I cant see Thanos beating all those characters.

Stoic
Originally posted by tkitna
I cant see Thanos beating all those characters.

I'm not going to say much more than this, but a lot of the softer headed ones would end up fighting for Thanos against their own team mates due to TP rape, and a lot of them would end up transmuted to salt or rock, while others may be flash fried by his omni directional attack, and others beaten to death. The brigade of Punisher's sent to stall Thanos would put a hurting on the list of low level Heralds, and Thanos broke them with ease. Just saying.

TheLordofMurder
I'm not going to say much more than this, but a lot of the softer headed ones would end up fighting for Thanos against their own team mates due to TP rape, and a lot of them would end up transmuted to salt or rock, while others may be flash fried by his omni directional attack, and others beaten to death. The brigade of Punisher's sent to stall Thanos would put a hurting on the list of low level Heralds, and Thanos broke them with ease. Just saying.

Reread the OP...

They will be Vampires (which are immune to mental attacks) and those who cannot be infected (like Nimrod and Ultron) cant be mind raped anyway...

In short, none of team VLAD will be helping Thanos....

As for being beaten to death, he could take out some of them that way, but keep in mind that Vampirism amps ones strength 10-20 times

Some of these characters will be more than a match for Thanos under these conditions...

tkitna

Yeah, I was under the impression that none of them would be getting TP'd to work on Thanos's side. I'm not betting any money either, it's just that the list of characters is pretty extensive with a couple of heavy hitters.

Stoic
Reread the OP...

They will be Vampires (which are immune to mental attacks) and those who cannot be infected (like Nimrod and Ultron) cant be mind raped anyway...

In short, none of team VLAD will be helping Thanos....

As for being beaten to death, he could take out some of them that way, but keep in mind that Vampirism amps ones strength 10-20 times

Some of these characters will be more than a match for Thanos under these conditions...

So all he would have to do is show them the sun?

abhilegend
Are we really trying to say that Thanos' TP is better than people like Cassandra Nova, Saturn Girl, Shadow King, Exodus, Gorilla Grodd, Hector Hammond, Manchester Black, Charles Xavier, Stryfe etc combined? Because that's what low herald list entails in psi-department.

haermm

And Damage can absorb anything Thanos can blast, dude absorbed a ****ing big bang.

erm

Rao Kal El
Yeah

For those who voted for Thanos in here there are only two possible logical answers as to why you voted for him.

1.- You did not read the list, have no idea what those characters can do, probably got confused

Or

2.- You are a no limits fallacy fanboy when it comes to Thanos, accept it, embrace it and do not deny it, be like the Quan

MF DELPH
There's also a 3:

Assuming that since each character is "low herald" none of them individually can harm Thanos, but not taking into consideration what they can do collectively, or that a lot of these characters are low herald in name only and are really a lot higher.

Rao Kal El
There's also a 3:

Assuming that since each character is "low herald" none of them individually can harm Thanos, but not taking into consideration what they can do collectively, or that a lot of these characters are low herald in name only and are really a lot higher.

thumb up

quanchi112
Yeah

For those who voted for Thanos in here there are only two possible logical answers as to why you voted for him.

1.- You did not read the list, have no idea what those characters can do, probably got confused

Or

2.- You are a no limits fallacy fanboy when it comes to Thanos, accept it, embrace it and do not deny it, be like the Quan You don't know enough about Thanos to properly have a well informed opinion. You seem quite envious of the character tbh.

quanchi112
AS USUAL laughing I am funny and lord of murder isn't. Nothing new here.

Aaanyway besides Quan who were the other nolimits fallacy fanboys who voted for thanos? So you believe this is spite. So transparent just like lom. The envy must be driving you wild.

Nope...

You fumbled with your wording in a failed attempt to form a logical argument....

As for proof, the burden is yours as you claimed it could hold Big Bad VLAD....

Of course you already admitted that breathing occurred, so your argument has already failed...

Happy Dance No, I was mocking you. Force block ftw. Drax can run while in mist form but he can't hide in force block.

Thanos ftw.

Rao Kal El
The Quan has arrived laughing out loud

Epicurus
Moot point; as Odin doesn't need oxygen to breathe. Or should I post the numerous examples of Thor talking in the vacuum of space to further disprove your point?

TheLordofMurder
So all he would have to do is show them the sun?

The OP states the fighting conditions...

Epicurus
Boosted 10-20 times?

laughing out loud
With shitty weakness as well.

Or are you unaware about how vampirism works? Nevermind the fact that some people here(like Doom) are in all likelihood impervious to vampire infection(a fact that LoM didn't take into account when making this shitty thread).

TheLordofMurder
I am funny and lord of murder isn't. Nothing new here.

So you believe this is spite. So transparent just like lom. The envy must be driving you wild.

No, I was mocking you. Force block ftw. Drax can run while in mist form but he can't hide in force block.

Thanos ftw.

thumb down

Thanos is a self admitted loser; he doesnt have the balls to man up against Big Bad VLAD....

Epicurus
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

TheLordofMurder
Moot point; as Odin doesn't need oxygen to breathe. Or should I post the numerous examples of Thor talking in the vacuum of space to further disprove your point?

Silence peasant!

Quanchi already admitted that breathing took place....dont argue with your betters.

Branlor Swift
And now we play the waiting game

TheLordofMurder

Or are you unaware about how vampirism works? Nevermind the fact that some people here(like Doom) are in all likelihood impervious to vampire infection(a fact that LoM didn't take into account when making this shitty thread).

You like teh purple butt faced loser...dont you?

TheLordofMurder
@Epicurus

Why do you back a character that knows he's a worthless piece of dog poo?

Epicurus
You like teh purple butt faced loser...dont you?
Any Thanos-related thread made by you means that Thanos automatically wins in said thread. That's a given.

Epicurus
@Epicurus

Why do you back a character that knows he's a worthless piece of dog poo?
I'll answer that once you admit how much you fantasize about sucking and stroking quan's dick.

abhilegend

Which Thanos can't exploit? A 20 times amped DOS DD would beat the living phuck out of Thanos alone.

OP specified that they are all vampires, so they are. No arguments about that.

TheLordofMurder
Any Thanos-related thread made by you means that Thanos automatically wins in said thread. That's a given.

Ah, so you know that Thanos gets the purple beaten off of him here then...

Concession accepted! smile

TheLordofMurder
Which Thanos can't exploit? A 20 times amped DOS DD would beat the living phuck out of Thanos alone.

thumb up

quanchi112
The Quan has arrived laughing out loud Envy is making you cray.

quanchi112
thumb down

Thanos is a self admitted loser; he doesnt have the balls to man up against Big Bad VLAD.... Character growth. Thanos already sent himself back with the time gem to protect himself. Thanos always plans ahead.

laughing out loud

Thanos wins this thread, easily.

TheLordofMurder
Envy is making you cray.

Learn to spell and form complete sentences, and then maybe 15 years from now, you can learn the art of debate!

Happy Dance

Epicurus
Which Thanos can't exploit?

Thanos can't expose them to sunlight? Or garlic? Or a cross? Or a motherf*cking stake?

Superman's weaknesses are orders of magnitude less shitty and even more difficult to exploit than the above mentioned, and yet if I count the number of times he's been incapacitated by said weaknesses, I'd go mad.
A 20 times amped DOS DD would beat the living phuck out of Thanos alone.
How will he beat Thanos if Thanos burns him to a crisp by exposing him to UV rays.

You need to watch a vampire show or movie. Or just read a random vampire comic. Then realize how horribly misinformed your opinion is.

quanchi112
Learn to spell and form complete sentences, and then maybe 15 years from now, you can learn the art of debate!

Happy Dance The kids say cray these days instead of crazy. You're so out of touch these days. Thanos wins. Again.

TheLordofMurder
Character growth. Thanos already sent himself back with the time gem to protect himself. Thanos always plans ahead.

laughing out loud

Thanos wins this thread, easily.

Hawkeye and Cap already owned Thanos; the Low Heralds make Thanos crossdress on stage for them...Thanos loses.

Epicurus
Ah, so you know that Thanos gets the purple beaten off of him here then...

Concession accepted! smile
Thanos beats the vampire out of each low herald in this thread as badly as you beat your dick when conversing with quanchi112.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos beats the vampire out of each low herald in this thread as badly as you beat your dick when conversing with quanchi112.

quanchi112
Hawkeye and Cap already owned Thanos; the Low Heralds make Thanos crossdress on stage for them...Thanos loses. Context. He was weakened and took on three teams and still didn't go down. Amazing showing. You're emotionally compromised when it comes to Thanos. I am being objective.

TheLordofMurder
Context. He was weakened and took on three teams and still didn't go down. Amazing showing. You're emotionally compromised when it comes to Thanos. I am being objective.

Objective!?

Were you being objective when you claimed that Sif saved Odins life from Thanos?

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Context. He was weakened and took on three teams and still didn't go down. Amazing showing. You're emotionally compromised when it comes to Thanos. I am being objective.

Thanos got a pop in the mouth from The Thing!!

laughing out loud

Epicurus

Reported.

Have a happy time trolling in your butthurt-laced bait thread.smile

quanchi112
Thanos got a pop in the mouth from The Thing!!

laughing out loud You are making yourself transparent in your bait thread.

TheLordofMurder
Reported.

Have a happy time trolling in your butthurt-laced bait thread.smile

Coward...

Run cry to your ma'am...your coochie is sore...this proves it.

TheLordofMurder
You are making yourself transparent in your bait thread.

Thanos weaknesses are transparent....

abhilegend
Thanos can't expose them to sunlight? Or garlic? Or a cross? Or a motherf*cking stake? He uses these as standard equipment?

Superman has enemies specially prepping with those weaknesses.

Thanos is an energy manipulator now? When did he start to fire UV rays? When did he fight a vampire anyway to know of these weaknesses?

I know LOM is wrong. But the stips in OP are the final word. You don't like it, make another thread.

quanchi112
Objective!?

Were you being objective when you claimed that Sif saved Odins life from Thanos?

laughing out loud That was objective. Thanos wasn't there to kill the old man.

TheLordofMurder
That was objective. Thanos wasn't there to kill the old man.

So Thanos was about to deliver the death blow to Odin here?

pym-ftw
He uses these as standard equipment?

Thanos is an energy manipulator now? When did he start to fire UV rays? When did he fight a vampire anyway to know of these weaknesses?

I know LOM is wrong. But the stips in OP are the final word. You don't like it, make another thread.
Agreed, Thanos isn't Silver or crosses but he can transmute them.

Not touching it.

Yes? TP

You should have lead with that. smile

Epicurus
He uses these as standard equipment?

What makes you think that such shitty weaknesses require one to even have any equipment of any sort?

Thanos happens to be one of the top prep gods in comics, so...
Thanos is an energy manipulator now?

So, in addition to vampires, titanian eternals are another fictional species that you're unfamiliar with. MKay.

When did he start to fire UV rays? When did he fight a vampire anyway to know of these weaknesses?
The first question is a stupid f*cking question which doesn't even merit a response. The second one is a red herring, as it completely ignores how Thanos' character operates, or his countless encounters with supernatural dark beings well above vampires in terms of both power and hierarchical importance.

Thanos isn't a Blade level character. If a High Herald can decimate a whole nation of meta-level vampires, then a high trans can easily do the same to a large group of herald level vampires.
The stips in the thread don't even come close to making this thread spite against Thanos. Your hatred of the character notwithstanding, your opinion is clearly misinformed imo.

TheLordofMurder
@Epicurus

9-6...

KMC has spoken and you have failed just as Thanos has again and again and again...

As for the fight, it would take every fiber of Thanos's being to keep from being mentally ripped to shreads by the telepaths here...add in the rest and its complete spite.

Only a raving fayboy would argue otherwise...

TheLordofMurder
Man...

The Thanos d**k s**king has reached an alarming high...

Now the fanboys would have you believe Thanos can walk through around 50 Low Heralds all at once...

Lol...

Insane Titan
@Epicurus

9-6...

KMC has spoken and you have failed just as Thanos has again and again and again...

As for the fight, it would take every fiber of Thanos's being to keep from being mentally ripped to shreads by the telepaths here...add in the rest and its complete spite.

Only a raving fayboy would argue otherwise... reported for making a spite and bait thread smile

TheLordofMurder
reported for making a spite and bait thread smile

Reported for crying to the mods like a little girl...

Insane Titan
Reported for crying to the mods like a little girl... try it see who comes of worst .

The irony of you calling me , when your sad lust for these threads are pathetic

Epicurus
So you admit that you intended this to be a spite thread.

Reported(again) for purposely making a spite thread.

abhilegend
What makes you think that such shitty weaknesses require one to even have any equipment of any sort? ermm

Seriously? Thanos carries garlic with him? A cross? Sunlight?

Thanos doesn't gets prep in this scenario.

Oh, shut up already. Your attempts to give Thanos a win here are butt ****ing retarded. But that's your MO alright. So you don't have anything to suggest he can do that to a vampire? Good to know.

That's some butt ****ing retarded logic right there. Thsoe vampires weren't amped 20 times. Like I said, give 20 times amp to DOS Doomsday and he would beat Thanos to a ****ing paste.

Then you grossly overestimate Thanos. laughing out loud

Now I hate Thanos? But your love for Thanos is so apparent, you might as well be another quan.

sick

zopzop
ermm

Seriously? Thanos carries garlic with him? A cross? Sunlight?

Thanos doesn't gets prep in this scenario.

That's the thing. It doesn't have to be a cross. It can be ANYTHING you have faith in. Thanos worships Death, so......

Sunlight is nothing but UV radiation. I'm pretty sure that's not outside Thanos' ability to reproduce.

The vampires are hosed. Infecting them with Vampirism makes it worse for the team not better.

Now if this was the entire Low Herald Tier vs Thanos, then Thanos is @$$ed out. And I'm saying that as a Thanos fan.

MF DELPH
Smh...

Big Bad VLAD (Count Dracula) infects the entire Low Herald Tier with VAMPIRISM (those that cannot be infected, he talks them into helping him) then unleashes them on Thanos in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in Transylvania in the dead of night...

Who wins?

A vast majority of these characters won't be vampires, they'll simply be helping Dracula in their normal state.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>