Khan Noonien Singh vs. Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Into Darkness version of Khan vs. live action films version of Palpatine also known as Darth Sidious. They fight in a features environment. Both are trying to assert their superiority over the other. Khan is armed Boolean gun and his phaser rifle. Darth Sidious is equipped with his light saber. Who wins ?

DTM
Im lost, hasnt this been done to death already, as always, with Khan getting virtually no votes (yet you post about 50% of the posts on the thread as a whole). Why is this happening again? Khan is barely a Capt America level foe, probably less so overall, and you keep pairing him against Jedi Masters and Sith Lords, who are well above that level. This is getting beyond silly here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Im lost, hasnt this been done to death already, as always, with Khan getting virtually no votes (yet you post about 50% of the posts on the thread as a whole). Why is this happening again? Khan is barely a Capt America level foe, probably less so overall, and you keep pairing him against Jedi Masters and Sith Lords, who are well above that level. This is getting beyond silly here. Watch Jango Fett vs. Obi and tell me a skilled combatant is nothing when stacked up against an elite Jedi. I am here to dispel the myths.

DTM
Keep in mind, Palpatine is levels above what AOTC Kenobi was, so comparing a Jango vs that Kenobi to Khan vs. Palpatine/Yoda/etc is woefully inaccurate. Using your own comparisons, it would be like pairing Jango against Mace Windu.....and we all know how that ended, which is just how these fights with Khan would end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Keep in mind, Palpatine is levels above what AOTC Kenobi was, so comparing a Jango vs that Kenobi to Khan vs. Palpatine/Yoda/etc is woefully inaccurate. Using your own comparisons, it would be like pairing Jango against Mace Windu.....and we all know how that ended, which is just how these fights with Khan would end. And yet somehow the context is lost on you. Windu initially jumps backwards and only gains the upper hand due to a beast damaging Jango's jet pack.

Khan is stronger, has better feats, has superior weaponry, superhuman recovery and is far more ruthless than Jango Fett can dare to dream. The Jango Fett vs. Windu was far from domination and his victory can be shared with the beast who damaged his equipment.

smile

DTM
And yet the context it lost on me? Is that how you debate, insulting anyone who doesnt believe or support what you do? And you wonder why most of this entire site hates you.

Face is, Khan is NOT on the same level as top level Jedi/Sith, Id pick any of them to defeat not only Khan, but add in Spock and Kirk there as well, Especially Palpatine, who is not only one of the most powerful force users in SW, but hes extremely ruthless, cunning, devious, not to mention fast, agile and skilled in combat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
And yet the context it lost on me? Is that how you debate, insulting anyone who doesnt believe or support what you do? And you wonder why most of this entire site hates you.

Face is, Khan is NOT on the same level as top level Jedi/Sith, Id pick any of them to defeat not only Khan, but add in Spock and Kirk there as well, Especially Palpatine, who is not only one of the most powerful force users in SW, but hes extremely ruthless, cunning, devious, not to mention fast, agile and skilled in combat. It is since you failed to point out Windu only won due to his jetpack being damaged so he couldn't create more space between the two of them when he charged him. Leave your personal feelings out of this. If you can't debate me without losing your cool then please log out.

You can't prove it and I unlike you I offer evidence. Khan needs one blast to kill Palpatine. Palpatine is old and in pathetic shape. Palpatine's ruthlessness and cunning aren't relevant here. He also hid in the shadows and acted in secrecy. He begged for his life against Windu who ironically beat him as well as Jango. Palpatine didn't have a beast come out and break his equipment to steer the fight in his favor though.

Khan would break him. He's far too intelligent and well armed to lose to someone with Palpatine's abilities.

DTM
So who cares about a jetpack, Khan doesnt have a jetpack, so that point HERE is moot.

You offer NO EVIDENCE AT ALL! You have YOUR OPINION, and THATS ALL! Your word is NOT LAW! Your ideals hold NO more sway than anyone elses! Get That Through Your $%#^@ Head Already!!

Just the fact that you state Palpatine is old and in pathetic shape, makes me believe youve never seen a single SW movie. Youre an idiot quanchi, you cant have an honest, intelligent debate if your life depended on it! For Chrissake, you are PATHETIC!

playa1258
Palpatine chokes the ****er.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
So who cares about a jetpack, Khan doesnt have a jetpack, so that point HERE is moot.

You offer NO EVIDENCE AT ALL! You have YOUR OPINION, and THATS ALL! Your word is NOT LAW! Your ideals hold NO more sway than anyone elses! Get That Through Your $%#^@ Head Already!!

Just the fact that you state Palpatine is old and in pathetic shape, makes me believe youve never seen a single SW movie. Youre an idiot quanchi, you cant have an honest, intelligent debate if your life depended on it! For Chrissake, you are PATHETIC! Khan doesn't need one. Jango relies on one so it is relevant to their battle. smile

There is no evidence of Palpatine or anyone deflecting successive fire as quick as anything as Khan's phaser rifle let alone from the Boolean gun he will have aimed at him as well.

I am the guy who exposed your lack of context on everything you cited here. Palpatine is in terrible shape. He uses the force powers to move but without them is an old feeble man. Just like Yoda needs a walking stick lunatic ne uses his powers. Both characters are old and feeble unlike Khan.

You can't leave your emotions out of this.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Palpatine chokes the ****er. When has he ever done so ?

Is this the point when people start making up feats part of the thread.

DTM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Palpatine is in terrible shape. He uses the force powers to move but without them is an old feeble man. Just like Yoda needs a walking stick lunatic ne uses his powers. Both characters are old and feeble unlike Khan.

Youre an idiot, and this only proves how LITTLE about SW you know, and how BIASED and UNREASONABLE you are in these battle threads.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Youre an idiot, and this only proves how LITTLE about SW you know, and how BIASED and UNREASONABLE you are in these battle threads. Again, he is an old man and is physically in terrible shape. That is a fact. He is a geriatric who relies on his powers for his athleticism.

Khan one shots him with the Boolean gun. Evidence >>>your emotional objections.

DTM
Palpatine may be old, but saying he is in terrible physical shape CLEARLY SHOWS either you didnt actually watch the SW movies or youre a Complete Moron (my moneys on the latter).

roughrider
Khan is a beast, but saying he can defeat Palpatine armed with a lightsaber is like saying he could defeat Yoda with a lightsaber.

Sith force choke FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Palpatine may be old, but saying he is in terrible physical shape CLEARLY SHOWS either you didnt actually watch the SW movies or youre a Complete Moron (my moneys on the latter). His body is quite weak outside the use of force powers. Watch him move without using them. He is a geriatric. Yoda hobbles around and then starts using his force powers to show off his maneuverability.

Unlike you I watched the movies and understand how force powers actually work.

quanchi112
Originally posted by roughrider
Khan is a beast, but saying he can defeat Palpatine armed with a lightsaber is like saying he could defeat Yoda with a lightsaber.

Sith force choke FTW. He defeats both of them.

Since when has Palpatine force choked anyone out before ?

We can't start transferring feats and ignoring the time it takes to pull them off while downplaying Khan's superhumanity.

The Renegade
Khan would get ****ing ****ed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Renegade
Khan would get ****ing ****ed. Based on ?

The Renegade
Khan shooting lasers at Palpatine while Palpatine force-chucks him into a conveniently placed spike pit.

Or something.

quanchi112
Into Darkness version of Khan vs. live action films version of Palpatine also known as Darth Sidious. They fight in a features environment. Both are trying to assert their superiority over the other. Khan is armed Boolean gun and his phaser rifle. Darth Sidious is equipped with his light saber. Who wins ? Originally posted by The Renegade
Khan shooting lasers at Palpatine while Palpatine force-chucks him into a conveniently placed spike pit.

Or something. Featureless. Force pushing Khan isn't beating him. Hell, force blasting didn't keep a tiny little, old, decrepit Yoda down for long.

One blast kills Palpatine. Palpatine dies. Accept his fate and quite spouting nonsense that doesn't pertain to the thread parameters.

DTM
Featureless. Force pushing Khan isn't beating him. Hell, force blasting didn't keep a tiny little, old, decrepit Yoda down for long.

One blast kills Palpatine. Palpatine dies. Accept his fate and quite spouting nonsense that doesn't pertain to the thread parameters.

..............yawn.............

BruceSkywalker
Force lightning ftw

Epicurus
Palpatine wins, easily.

StealthRanger
Palpatine blitzes Khan or force crushes his neck

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
..............yawn.............

😂😂

playa1258
Palpatine force crushes Khans big phaser in his hand causing it to explode and kill him.

The Renegade

One blast kills Palpatine.

wat

Stealth Moose
Khan would get ****ing ****ed. Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Evidence bro?

Khan can't block TK.

Palpatine could squeeze an artery and knock him the **** out. Palpatine could ragdoll Khan, Spock, and probably a runabout at the same time.

/thread

Bardock42
Palpatine

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
..............yawn............. Another concession. Yummy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
Palpatine wins, easily. Based on ?

Quit running and face me coward.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Palpatine blitzes Khan or force crushes his neck He has never force crushed anyone's head.

He can try to close the gap but he gets mowed down in the process.

quanchi112
wat One blast from the Boolean gun kills him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Evidence bro?

Khan can't block TK.

Palpatine could squeeze an artery and knock him the **** out. Palpatine could ragdoll Khan, Spock, and probably a runabout at the same time.

/thread Do you need me to post the Klingon battle for you one more time ?

He doesn't have to. Tk might drive him back but it won't defeat him. Palpatine also uses it to throw objects not to offensively attack his opponents. Even when Obi used it effectively against Grevious it just knocked him back. It didn't defeat him.

You are making up feats. Sign of a fanboy. You can't make up tactics just because you want him to win. You need to debate how these characters fight based on what they have done not what you wish.

StealthRanger
He has never force crushed anyone's head.

He can try to close the gap but he gets mowed down in the process.

Palpatine casually tossed Senate Pods around, which is far in excess of crushing a human body as far as energy manipulation goes

He's way too fast. Or just throws his saber. Or you know, just dodges it. Whatever works

quanchi112
Palpatine casually tossed Senate Pods around, which is far in excess of crushing a human body as far as energy manipulation goes

He's way too fast. Or just throws his saber. Or you know, just dodges it. Whatever works It is the same as Dooku in the very same scene choking Obi then moving that platform onto him and saying he can crush his throat easily. That isn't how it works in Star Wars.

Palpatine isn't faster than the phaser blasts. Don't be ridiculous. He has never demonstrated this kind of speed and is at a huge disadvantage due to wielding a laser sword against a highly trained, skilled opponent with two guns aimed at him.

StealthRanger
It is the same as Dooku in the very same scene choking Obi then moving that platform onto him and saying he can crush his throat easily. That isn't how it works in Star Wars.

Or force users happen to be ****ing durable. Perhaps that idea eluded you?

Even Magna Gaurds and starfighters have relativistic reactions and even Obi-Wan and Anakin were able to outfight them

Palpatine blitzed 3 Jedi Masters who are far superior to Obi-Wan and Anakin (like comparing Raditz and Nappa)

quanchi112
Or force users happen to be ****ing durable. Perhaps that idea eluded you?

Even Magna Gaurds and starfighters have relativistic reactions and even Obi-Wan and Anakin were able to outfight them

Palpatine blitzed 3 Jedi Masters who are far superior to Obi-Wan and Anakin (like comparing Raditz and Nappa) Did you forget order 66 put them down with lasers for the most part. Look at Anakin and Palpatine's bodies over the years. They are anything but durable. laughing out loud

Yes, due to these guards not being even up to Jango's skillsets. We aren't talking Schlubs here. Khan destroyed a squad of Klingon and two ships amidst a massive battle scene on their home planet. Obi and Anakin needed R2 to nail them out on top of the fact two equal warriors against far less aiding each other.

The Jedi masters were featless and pathetic for the most part. Windu took down and disarmed Palpatine who in both saber fights was disarmed.

Palpatine's own words proclaimed Vader to be the most powerful himself. Now you claim these featless Jedi masters are better. Unbelievable.

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
Did you forget order 66 put them down with lasers for the most part. Look at Anakin and Palpatine's bodies over the years. They are anything but durable. laughing out loud

>implying lasers are weak

Yes, lets just conveniently ignore that blasters are actually at least megajoule level weapons due to shit like vaporising .5 meter wide holes in durasteel and such shit

"not even up to Jango's skillsets"

What are you talking about fatass?

Also why is taking on a bunch of redshirt level beings supposed to matter?

Someone knows nothing about powerscaling, obviously

*Potentially* powerful. Doesn't mean he can generate more energy then Palpatine at the time

Just means he has the potential to do so if he trained hard enough or whatever

quanchi112
>implying lasers are weak

Yes, lets just conveniently ignore that blasters are actually at least megajoule level weapons due to shit like vaporising .5 meter wide holes in durasteel and such shit

"not even up to Jango's skillsets"

What are you talking about fatass?

Also why is taking on a bunch of redshirt level beings supposed to matter?

Someone knows nothing about powerscaling, obviously

*Potentially* powerful. Doesn't mean he can generate more energy then Palpatine at the time

Just means he has the potential to do so if he trained hard enough or whatever Khan wields power greater than what we see lasers capable of doing to bodies so your comment they are durable you just made irrelevant either way.

We see them hit bodies and do far less damage than Khan's Boolean gun that also takes down Klingon ships with a blast.

These characters don't have the skills and reflexes to match Jango Fett so why compare them to Khan who outclasses Jango. Jango took Obi on minus any weapons against Obi and his force powers and proved to be equal to the task.

You know nothing about feats and facts. You can't just assume and ignore the characters who have feats. smile

His ceiling was far higher but due to being a dumbass and being crushed by Obi never saw the chance. He in the end was a failure just like Palpatine in a one on one battle with Windu.

StealthRanger
Khan wields power greater than what we see lasers capable of doing to bodies so your comment they are durable you just made irrelevant either way.

We see them hit bodies and do far less damage than Khan's Boolean gun that also takes down Klingon ships with a blast.

Welcome to fiction where battles between planet busters only creates small craters (I mean DBZ, btw)

Jango Fett is relativistic? lolnope

Jango took on Obi-Wan without weapons? Are you retarded?

So blasters, whipcords and missiles aren't weapons according to you now?

And Obi-Wan wasn't using his powers, and Mando's are just that awesome (and SW likely has a comic book esque definition of peak human)

Of course here's me expecting the "herp derp if it didn't happen in 100 fights/situations where it has perceived usefulness out of 100 it doesn't count" cop-out excuse

ITT: I don't know how powerscaling works

I'll have you know I have quite the understanding of how evaluating fictional characters works

Well if you want to say only Piccolo, Frieza and Buu can planet bust in DBZ then sure, we'll go by your method

What the **** are you talking about? Why is this supposed to be relevant?

quanchi112
Welcome to fiction where battles between planet busters only creates small craters (I mean DBZ, btw)

Jango Fett is relativistic? lolnope

Jango took on Obi-Wan without weapons? Are you retarded?

So blasters, whipcords and missiles aren't weapons according to you now?

And Obi-Wan wasn't using his powers, and Mando's are just that awesome (and SW likely has a comic book esque definition of peak human)

Of course here's me expecting the "herp derp if it didn't happen in 100 fights/situations where it has perceived usefulness out of 100 it doesn't count" cop-out excuse

ITT: I don't know how powerscaling works

I'll have you know I have quite the understanding of how evaluating fictional characters works

Well if you want to say only Piccolo, Frieza and Buu can planet bust in DBZ then sure, we'll go by your method

What the **** are you talking about? Why is this supposed to be relevant? I am comparing the damage these weapons due to the human body. Khan's feats of his Boolean gun make Star Wars laser guns look like BB guns in comparison.

Jango is superior to those foes.

After he lost his gun and Obi was saber less they did engage in a fight without weapons for a time. It was a stalemate. Both were on their toes despite Obi having access to his force powers. You misunderstood what I meant. Figures.

I know how facts work. Saying a Jedi master is more powerful than another Jedi master in that of Obi Wan minus the feats is stupid. Saying Obi is more powerful than Vader based on being a master is also stupid. Proof and facts matter not your stupid theories.

I explained Vader's arrogance thus preventing him from seeing through to his potential. Palpatine's faith in his apprentice was indeed misplaced. Yoda called it.

What is relevant here is that Palpatine has never blocked anything as powerful as the Boolean gun or something as rapidly successive as the phaser rifle.

KuRuPT Thanosi
And yet somehow the context is lost on you. Windu initially jumps backwards and only gains the upper hand due to a beast damaging Jango's jet pack.

Khan is stronger, has better feats, has superior weaponry, superhuman recovery and is far more ruthless than Jango Fett can dare to dream. The Jango Fett vs. Windu was far from domination and his victory can be shared with the beast who damaged his equipment.

smile

Did you ever watch the movie? At which point was Jango having the advantage over Windu... Jango can only kill windu via blasting him.. the jetpack failing didn't prevent him from blasting windu... we saw how effect that was.. he got his head chapped off.. You also forget windu snuck up behind Dooku and JANGO and could've killed Jango with utter ease. he just choose to hold the sword to Dooku's neck not Jango. But THAT is how easy he got the upper hand on Jango. Sidious utterly curb stomps Khan and it's no contest.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Khan wields power greater than what we see lasers capable of doing to bodies so your comment they are durable you just made irrelevant either way.

These characters don't have the skills and reflexes to match Jango Fett so why compare them to Khan who outclasses Jango. Jango took Obi on minus any weapons against Obi and his force powers and proved to be equal to the task.

You know nothing about feats and facts. You can't just assume and ignore the characters who have feats. smile

His ceiling was far higher but due to being a dumbass and being crushed by Obi never saw the chance. He in the end was a failure just like Palpatine in a one on one battle with Windu.

You LITERALLY are a moron like we've never seen before. Jango doesn't even have CLOSE to the speed or reflexes of a sith lord like Sidous. He literally killed 3 of the most CELBRATED masters of the era before they could do anything about it. THAT is how fast he is. When he fought Windu... they were blurs to Anakin as he was watching them threw the window.. he couldn't even make them out they were moving so fast. That is moving so fast a JEDI who sees things even quicker than a human couldn't even keep up. It's literally laughable you think Jango is faster than Sidious. Sidious would kill jango before he could even react.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Did you ever watch the movie? At which point was Jango having the advantage over Windu... Jango can only kill windu via blasting him.. the jetpack failing didn't prevent him from blasting windu... we saw how effect that was.. he got his head chapped off.. You also forget windu snuck up behind Dooku and JANGO and could've killed Jango with utter ease. he just choose to hold the sword to Dooku's neck not Jango. But THAT is how easy he got the upper hand on Jango. Sidious utterly curb stomps Khan and it's no contest. When Windu jumps away to get away from his due to the flamethrower. That would be like that giant beast breaking his leg and him being unable to move away and burning alive. The jet pack allows Jango to create distance to keep the ranged game in play.

Jumping away from Jango doesn't mean he can kill him with ease. laughing out loud

The beast damaged the jet pack which allowed him to win due to defective equipment Windu wasn't able to destroy through his own actions.

Khan guns him down. Blasts a hole through his geriatric chest.

Robtard
Palpatine tosses Khan about easier than he tossed a senate pod and breaks Khan's body/bones harder than Spock did. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Palpatine tosses Khan about easier than he tossed a senate pod and breaks Khan's body/bones harder than Spock did. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain Khan jumped thirty meters and was fine after crash landing on earth. Khan's healing abilities and physiology is superior to humans to the point of resurrecting dead people in the right conditions.

The Renegade
"Guyz, don't maek me post teh klingon battel wher Khan destroy a bunch of tehm cuz dey totally teh sam as Palpatanz."

KuRuPT Thanosi
You LITERALLY are a moron like we've never seen before. Jango doesn't even have CLOSE to the speed or reflexes of a sith lord like Sidous. He literally killed 3 of the most CELBRATED masters of the era before they could do anything about it. THAT is how fast he is. When he fought Windu... they were blurs to Anakin as he was watching them threw the window.. he couldn't even make them out they were moving so fast. That is moving so fast a JEDI who sees things even quicker than a human couldn't even keep up. It's literally laughable you think Jango is faster than Sidious. Sidious would kill jango before he could even react.

Robtard
Khan jumped thirty meters and was fine after crash landing on earth. Khan's healing abilities and physiology is superior to humans to the point of resurrecting dead people in the right conditions.

Palpatine tosses Khan about easier than he tossed a senate pod and breaks Khan's body/bones harder than Spock did. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain

Impediment
The Senate fight between Palpatine and Yoda shows how much the Force would wreck Khan. Anyone who disagrees is trolling.

Palpy uses the Force to either disarm Khan by grabbing the rifle out of his hands or make Khan point the rifle away from the intended target or making Khan point the rifle at his own face and then pull the trigger.

Force lightning finishes the job.

Based on knowledge by someone who knows movie feats, logic, and facts.

quanchi112
Jango has weaponry and skills that can take down Jedi or Sith. They were featless masters. Every Jedi differs widely in terms of skill with sabers.

They weren't blurs to anyone. We saw every action in the film. We also see Windu disarm Palpatine. One on one he lost after the featless fodder were killed off.

quanchi112
"Guyz, don't maek me post teh klingon battel wher Khan destroy a bunch of tehm cuz dey totally teh sam as Palpatanz." It isn't the same as Palpatine. It was a much harder situation as he had multiple threats, aircraft, and reconforcements dropping in with ranged weapons to worry about.

One target would be easy Peezy for Khan. When Yoda showed up to get into the Jedi temple he needed Obi whereas Khan just solos squads.

quanchi112
Palpatine tosses Khan about easier than he tossed a senate pod and breaks Khan's body/bones harder than Spock did. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain Khan was shot eight times so please don't leave out the context of the fight. Obi wan also force pushed Grevious yet didn't defeat him or keep him at bay with his force powers. The films do not portray the application of these powers like your mind does.

smile

If Palpatine can handle a force push so can Khan.

smile

KingD19
Dooku easily holds Anakin in mid-air against his will and propels Obi-Wan more than a huge distance at a nice speed across a room. No way Khan can resist getting rag dolled like that.

Robtard
It isn't the same as Palpatine. It was a much harder situation as he had multiple threats, aircraft, and reconforcements dropping in with ranged weapons to worry about.

One target would be easy Peezy for Khan. When Yoda showed up to get into the Jedi temple he needed Obi whereas Khan just solos squads.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Dooku easily holds Anakin in mid-air against his will and propels Obi-Wan more than a huge distance at a nice speed across a room. No way Khan can resist getting rag dolled like that. So an attack that didn't break any bones or cause critical injuries to Obi somehow does worse to Khan whose healing and resiliency is on a superhuman level. This was explained in the film.

quanchi112
Palpatine tosses Khan about easier than he tossed a senate pod and breaks Khan's body/bones harder than Spock did. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain When has he ever done so ?

Khan is also quicker on the draw than Palpatine and I've never seen any force push break bones. Quit ignoring the context of Uhura's 8 phaser blasts.

Yoda also can hurl pods but didn't even break Palpatine's bones.

laughing out loud

Love the Star Wars fans making up feats and ignoring the force pushes on film.

The_Tempest
force users happen to be ****ing durable.

thumb up

Very.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Jango has weaponry and skills that can take down Jedi or Sith. They were featless masters. Every Jedi differs widely in terms of skill with sabers.

They weren't blurs to anyone. We saw every action in the film. We also see Windu disarm Palpatine. One on one he lost after the featless fodder were killed off.

Actually they weren't featless wonders.. they were three acclaimed Jedi there were struck down before they could even react. Only Fisto managed to block one strike before being killed. That is beyond fast.. and WELL WELL beyond anything Jango or Khan has ever displayed via speed. Kit Fisto has defeated Kenobi in sparring and taken down The General. Kolar and Tin also have feats as well. None of them are featless by any stretch

The book goes into greater detail about a fight shown in the movie. Or we can use Lucas script from the movie.. each talk about how they were a blur to Anakin is how fast the were moving. This was said in the novel and script because it makes no sense to show a black cloud in the movie and not show a fight scene. Of course they had to show them fighting... but the script and novel make it clear how fast they were intended to be moving.

Silent Master
You guys do realize that quan is just trolling, right?

The Renegade
It isn't the same as Palpatine. It was a much harder situation as he had multiple threats, aircraft, and reconforcements dropping in with ranged weapons to worry about.

How is this a raw numbers issue for you? Do you not see that someone with Palpatine's abilities is worth truckloads of Klingons?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The_Tempest
thumb up

Very. Why did Palpatine's face scar due to force lightning ? If they are super durable why would such a weak attack permanently disfigure him. Do tell.

quanchi112
Actually they weren't featless wonders.. they were three acclaimed Jedi there were struck down before they could even react. Only Fisto managed to block one strike before being killed. That is beyond fast.. and WELL WELL beyond anything Jango or Khan has ever displayed via speed. Kit Fisto has defeated Kenobi in sparring and taken down The General. Kolar and Tin also have feats as well. None of them are featless by any stretch

The book goes into greater detail about a fight shown in the movie. Or we can use Lucas script from the movie.. each talk about how they were a blur to Anakin is how fast the were moving. This was said in the novel and script because it makes no sense to show a black cloud in the movie and not show a fight scene. Of course they had to show them fighting... but the script and novel make it clear how fast they were intended to be moving. I saw it with my own eyes. It wasn't that fast at all and far slower than a phaser rifle blast. Movies only, kiddo.

We go based off the movie not your hypocritical loopholes to the rules due to you trying to tilt the battle in Palpatine's favor since we both know you don't believe it yourself.

quanchi112
How is this a raw numbers issue for you? Do you not see that someone with Palpatine's abilities is worth truckloads of Klingons? One target as opposed to many is much easier to track. Common sense.

Time Immemorial
"You don't understand the power of the dark side"

The_Tempest
Why did Palpatine's face scar due to force lightning ? If they are super durable why would such a weak attack permanently disfigure him. Do tell.

Dooku's deflected lightning in AOTC generates an explosion. It's really not all that weak unless wielded to torture (ROTJ). But Word of God has it that the deflected attack damaged an illusion Palpatine was casting around his face to conceal his true visage. It also explains why no one else suffers that sort of burn.

Time Immemorial
Palatine cooked himself and went total dark and thus he disfigured himself.

quanchi112
Dooku's deflected lightning in AOTC generates an explosion. It's really not all that weak unless wielded to torture (ROTJ). But Word of God has it that the deflected attack damaged an illusion Palpatine was casting around his face to conceal his true visage. It also explains why no one else suffers that sort of burn. Generating an explosion is one thing that may happen but that isn't relevant to what it does to a human body. We see it just ko Anakin with no long term effects or damage. Laughably weak if you ask me.

That is false and goes against the dialogue Palpatine uses. He uses his disfigurement to manipulate those at the Senate hearing. He is master manipulator sneaking around but in terms of combat he doesn't want to fight. This is evidenced when Yoda had to block his exit.

The_Tempest
Generating an explosion is one thing that may happen but that isn't relevant to what it does to a human body. We see it just ko Anakin with no long term effects or damage. Laughably weak if you ask me.

That is false and goes against the dialogue Palpatine uses. He uses his disfigurement to manipulate those at the Senate hearing. He is master manipulator sneaking around but in terms of combat he doesn't want to fight. This is evidenced when Yoda had to block his exit.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Yeah-Sure-Okay.gif

None of that is mutually exclusive to what I just said, but ok.

quanchi112
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Yeah-Sure-Okay.gif

None of that is mutually exclusive to what I just said, but ok. Lasers kill Jedi. Force lightning has never directly done so. Their bodies aren't really durable force lightning isn't as powerful as a laser blast.

smile

If Obi was really durable Jango couldn't headbutt him and take him on physically. The old everything in Star Wars is more durable and better despite common sense and proof saying otherwise.

Keep going.

The_Tempest
Lasers kill Jedi. Force lightning has never directly done so.

True, I forgot about that. X doesn't kill Y, but Z does, therefore X (and therefore Y by extension) must be weak. Kinda like how bullets kill those super frail Matrix agents, right?

If Obi was really durable Jango couldn't headbutt him and take him on physically.

Damn, got me again. Practically anyone could take metal-clad headbutt to the nose and keep on swinging.

quanchi112
True, I forgot about that. X doesn't kill Y, but Z does, therefore X (and therefore Y by extension) must be weak. Kinda like how bullets kill those super frail Matrix agents, right?

Damn, got me again. Practically anyone could take metal-clad headbutt to the nose and keep on swinging. The rules can be bent not broken. Lasers kill force lightning doesn't. Order 66 wiped the weak Jedi almost entirely off the map. They weren't relying on force lightning to exterminate this order.

A trained warrior can take that and then some. Palpatine couldn't though. Geriatric.

Khan on the other hand is superhuman in every way especially recovery time.

The_Tempest
But Obi-Wan did take it and then some...? erm

quanchi112
But Obi-Wan did take it and then some...? erm But if he is more durable due to being a Jedi he should have owned him not fought for his life. According to you he is more durable, has precog, and force powers against that guy with weaponry, skills, and stuff.

Obi's head according to your implications should be more durable than helmets weak humanoids need to wear to match up with these badass Jedi.

Time Immemorial
Jedi have uber durability, their heads are stronger then helmets and they can fall hundreds of feet without breaking bones!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Jedi have uber durability, their heads are stronger then helmets and they can fall hundreds of feet without breaking bones! How I will enjoy consuming the Jedi fans.

The Renegade
One target as opposed to many is much easier to track. Common sense.

Are you out of your mind? Firstly, "common sense" is entirely subjective and not strong enough to even drop around your grace (moi) so be quiet.

Secondly, how is that even logical? Are you saying, for example, four massive, hulking ogres would be easier to track than, say, the likes of Albert Wesker?

Palpatine has abilities that make him difficult to go up against/"keep track" of. The Klingons have battle plans, squad coordination, etc.

I'd argue that groups are easier to track, especially in specific scenarios such as a battle.

quanchi112
Are you out of your mind? Firstly, "common sense" is entirely subjective and not strong enough to even drop around your grace (moi) so be quiet.

Secondly, how is that even logical? Are you saying, for example, four massive, hulking ogres would be easier to track than, say, the likes of Albert Wesker?

Palpatine has abilities that make him difficult to go up against/"keep track" of. The Klingons have battle plans, squad coordination, etc.

I'd argue that groups are easier to track, especially in specific scenarios such as a battle. That has entirely unnecessary and quite rude. Ask any army solider, navy, etc. if an entire squad moving on you is harder to track of a ninja with a sword.

laughing out loud

These aren't just four massively stupid ogres. These are trained warriors with long ranged weaponry.

So a bunch of well organized guys and reinforcements are easy to track than some highly skilled ninja with a sword. Just stop.

Robtard
When has he ever done so ?

Khan is also quicker on the draw than Palpatine and I've never seen any force push break bones. Quit ignoring the context of Uhura's 8 phaser blasts.

Yoda also can hurl pods but didn't even break Palpatine's bones.

laughing out loud

Love the Star Wars fans making up feats and ignoring the force pushes on film.

quanchi112
Palpatine tosses Khan about easier than he tossed a senate pod and breaks Khan's body/bones harder than Spock did. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain Yoda force pushed a geriatric and didn't break one bone. He also can push pods around. Quit making up bone breaking feats.

Robtard
Yoda force pushed a geriatric and didn't break one bone. He also can push pods around. Quit making up bone breaking feats.

The Renegade
That has entirely unnecessary and quite rude. Ask any army solider, navy, etc. if an entire squad moving on you is harder to track of a ninja with a sword.

laughing out loud

These aren't just four massively stupid ogres. These are trained warriors with long ranged weaponry.

So a bunch of well organized guys and reinforcements are easy to track than some highly skilled ninja with a sword. Just stop.

That's a realistic comparison and has no dominion here. These are characters that can eject lightning out of their hands and jump like thirty feet in the air.

No, they're not. That was an analogy not meant to be taken in the precise way you took it.

Are you kidding me? I'd rather track a squad of Klingons than Palpatine.

quanchi112
That's a realistic comparison and has no dominion here. These are characters that can eject lightning out of their hands and jump like thirty feet in the air.

No, they're not. That was an analogy not meant to be taken in the precise way you took it.

Are you kidding me? I'd rather track a squad of Klingons than Palpatine. Lightning that has never killed anyone directly. Still just one guy as opposed to 10 all shooting and moving on you. Khan jumped 98 feet. 30 feet is laughable in comparison.

Not if you're Khan.

Bring me Nai. I will feast on his overrated soul.

Robtard

quanchi112
Palpatine tosses Khan about easier than he tossed a senate pod and breaks Khan's body/bones harder than Spock did. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain Show me any Jedi or Sith breaking bone by a force push alone.

Robtard

quanchi112
Palpatine tosses Khan about easier than he tossed a senate pod and breaks Khan's body/bones harder than Spock did. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain Post a link of him doing so.

Robtard
Post a link of him doing so. Senate Pod tossing was in Ep III. This is basic level SW knowledge.

Eminence
Khanberbatch would probably win if he were about four shades less the palest Anglo-Saxon on Earth and looked more like a Singh.

StealthRanger
Quanchi's Khan wins

Actual Khan gets bolostomped

DTM
Quanchi's Khan would beat Godzilla with a toothpick.

roughrider
He defeats both of them.

Since when has Palpatine force choked anyone out before ?

We can't start transferring feats and ignoring the time it takes to pull them off while downplaying Khan's superhumanity.

Maybe you should watch more Clone Wars then, where Paplatine takes on two rival Siths (Darth Maul and his brother Savage Oppress) and bitchslaps then both worse than Odin once did to Thanos, using the force to throw them like rag dolls.

Khan is pretty much Steve Rogers, and I wouldn't give Steve much chance against Palpatine either, even with the shield.

roughrider

Have you forgotten Palpatine has a ****ing lightsaber? (You gave it to him for the thread, remember?) No bolt gets through his blade. Khan gets force pushed & knocked, force-lighting puts him into submission if it doesn't kill him, and if Palpatine chooses not to decapitate his prone body, he then just severs all his limbs and sticks him in a tank like Darth Plagueis did once upon a time to Darth Venemis - just to study him.

playa1258
Quanchi Khan vs CBR Silver Surfer would be a great match.

StealthRanger
Quanchi's Khan vs FactPile Jedah

Badabing
This thread...durpalm

DTM
Khan is pretty much Steve Rogers, and I wouldn't give Steve much chance against Palpatine either, even with the shield.

You should make your way to the Khan vs. Capt American (in HTH) thread, as I seem to be the only one who thinks Khan stands even a small chance of winning.

Silent Master
Maybe you should watch more Clone Wars then, where Paplatine takes on two rival Siths (Darth Maul and his brother Savage Oppress) and bitchslaps then both worse than Odin once did to Thanos, using the force to throw them like rag dolls.

Yea...he is just like Steve, only with inferior physical feats.

DTM
Not that inferior, really. smile

Silent Master
At least you admit they were inferior.

DTM
Well sure, I mean 99% isnt 100, but its close enough to make for a heck of a good fight (least not a Stomp as others believe it would be).

KuRuPT Thanosi
In case you didn't know Quan... the script is obviously canon to a movie and thus the movie forum. Sorry bud.. but they were moving THAT fast and Lucas' script said just that. Just like Sidious killing 3 acclaimed Jeidi in seconds in exponentially more speed than Khan even see. He'd be like WTF just happened while he had a saber in his chest. Khan has no chance... literally none... he get WTF stomped with utter ease.

quanchi112
Senate Pod tossing was in Ep III. This is basic level SW knowledge.

Palpatine tosses Khan about easier than he tossed a senate pod and breaks Khan's body/bones harder than Spock did. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain Throwing a body around like a rag doll. Back this laughable claim.

quanchi112

Khan is pretty much Steve Rogers, and I wouldn't give Steve much chance against Palpatine either, even with the shield. This is live action films only. Read the op.

Khan is greater than Rogers and really Rogers doesn't have his Boolean gun or his phaser rifle.

Palpatine is massively overrated.

quanchi112
Have you forgotten Palpatine has a ****ing lightsaber? (You gave it to him for the thread, remember?) No bolt gets through his blade. Khan gets force pushed & knocked, force-lighting puts him into submission if it doesn't kill him, and if Palpatine chooses not to decapitate his prone body, he then just severs all his limbs and sticks him in a tank like Darth Plagueis did once upon a time to Darth Venemis - just to study him. The Boolean gun is far more powerful than any bolt that is fired in the Star Wars films the sabers block. Khan doesn't get ko'd. You are ignoring his superhuman cellular regeneration. Kirk couldn't even hurt him with beating on him and tired himself out. Khan shoots him. Force lightning isn't powerful at all. Luke survived a prolonged torture session with ease.

Khan blows him away. He wields two weapons; one more powerful tns. Anything sabers have blocked. The other far quicker successive blasts than the saber has ever been able to block.

quanchi112
In case you didn't know Quan... the script is obviously canon to a movie and thus the movie forum. Sorry bud.. but they were moving THAT fast and Lucas' script said just that. Just like Sidious killing 3 acclaimed Jeidi in seconds in exponentially more speed than Khan even see. He'd be like WTF just happened while he had a saber in his chest. Khan has no chance... literally none... he get WTF stomped with utter ease. We see otherwise in the film and there are special effects that can show this speed. That overrides any lie you cook up.

Khan wrecks him. Palpatine has no chance. Literally none like when you enter a debate.

playa1258
The Emperor disarms Khan then blasts him to death while laughing.

DTM
Why are you so adamant to defend Khan against a very much superior foe, yet you dont make a peep when hes getting his butt kicked against guys he actually has a chance to beat (Capt America, Chuck Norris, etc) and you dont make a hint of a case for him??? Defend Khan where he has a good chance, not no chance.

quanchi112
The Emperor disarms Khan then blasts him to death while laughing. Based on ?

Palpatine was the one disarmed in both fights. Who disarmed Khan ? What planet do you live on ?

DTM
Not Planet Quan, thankfully.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Why are you so adamant to defend Khan against a very much superior foe, yet you dont make a peep when hes getting his butt kicked against guys he actually has a chance to beat (Capt America, Chuck Norris, etc) and you dont make a hint of a case for him??? Defend Khan where he has a good chance, not no chance. He beats all of the above. I have argued for him against all of the above but haven't seen the Norris thread so one moment.

Khan eradicates Palpatine.

DTM
If in your world eradicates means gets his butt handed to him, then yes I agree with you 100%. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
If in your world eradicates means gets his butt handed to him, then yes I agree with you 100%. smile I support my opinion with evidence you don't. Get mad.

DTM
Evidence like Palpatine is an old, elderly man, whos slow and weak? Trust me, with evidence like that, youd be better off not posting anything at all, as youre only hurting your case for Khan by sounding so Stupid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Evidence like Palpatine is an old, elderly man, whos slow and weak? Trust me, with evidence like that, youd be better off not posting anything at all, as youre only hurting your case for Khan by sounding so Stupid. He is old, slow, and weak until he uses his force powers. When he uses them he's formidable just not enough.

DTM
So you say, me and everyone else here say differently.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
So you say, me and everyone else here say differently. Evidence wins. Khan wins.

DTM
If evidence wins, then YOU always lose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
If evidence wins, then YOU always lose. I supplied evidence you made things up.

DTM
Really? Show me where I, and Everyone Else Here, made things up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Really? Show me where I, and Everyone Else Here, made things up. Originally posted by Robtard
Palpatine tosses Khan about easier than he tossed a senate pod and breaks Khan's body/bones harder than Spock did. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain Right here.

DTM
So whats the problem with that statement. Palpatine was shown to TK toss objects around in battle, Robtard said he would TK around Khan, which other lesser force users were shown to do. Hardly sounds like making up evidence to me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
So whats the problem with that statement. Palpatine was shown to TK toss objects around in battle, Robtard said he would TK around Khan, which other lesser force users were shown to do. Hardly sounds like making up evidence to me. He has never done so. That is making up a tactic. We see force pushes but never rag dolling someone over and over again. It's made up, kiddo.

DTM
So, youre saying that because Palpatine never TK tossed a person, but others with his same powers but weaker than him did, and he himself did toss around car-sized pods like nothing, that therefore Palpatine TK tossing around Khan is made up nonsense?

So by that same admission, Palpatine should not be able to block incoming attacks with his lightsaber, as he never did so in the movies, even though we saw tiny younglings doing so, that because Palpatine never actually did so, that he shouldnt be able to. So younglings are more skilled than Palpatine then?

Yep, youre a nutter alright.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
So, youre saying that because Palpatine never TK tossed a person, but others with his same powers but weaker than him did, and he himself did toss around car-sized pods like nothing, that therefore Palpatine TK tossing around Khan is made up nonsense?

So by that same admission, Palpatine should not be able to block incoming attacks with his lightsaber, as he never did so in the movies, even though we saw tiny younglings doing so, that because Palpatine never actually did so, that he shouldnt be able to. So younglings are more skilled than Palpatine then?

Yep, youre a nutter alright. No, I am not saying that. I am saying he would toss someone like others have not back and forth over and over again until he breaks bones.

You misunderstand my point. The feat he made up has never happened. Force push sure but they can't continuously force push until the opponents body is broken.

big grin

DTM
Why not? If I can TK push someone across a room, why couldnt I do so again and again until they were a pile of mush? Or why couldnt Palpatine just force choke Khan, levitating him while doing so, both immobilizing Khan and killing him together? Your arguments are nitpicky, at best, and if thats your only evidence of making things up, then you have no cause to accuse me or others of doing so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Why not? If I can TK push someone across a room, why couldnt I do so again and again until they were a pile of mush? Or why couldnt Palpatine just force choke Khan, levitating him while doing so, both immobilizing Khan and killing him together? Your arguments are nitpicky, at best, and if thats your only evidence of making things up, then you have no cause to accuse me or others of doing so.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FvTa1vxmY3M

1:32--1:38 we see him again force push him a greater distance away from himself. We then see at 1:41--1:43 Dooku use it on the platform to trap Obi to the ground. At no point do we see him repeatedly force push his bones to break because that isn't how it works. We have never seen a force push do anything other than knock someone back into an object or something. In the same scene we see him able to manipulate something that weighs far more than Obi yet unable to seriously injure Obi with force attacks on his person alone.

Exaggerating force attacks into a pattern we have never seen isn't debating it is cooking up feats based off a powerset while ignoring the characters themselves and how they operate.

Khan wins due to his superhuman healing factor/resiliency, superhuman marksman ship, superhuman strength, superhuman athleticism, and superior weaponry.

Force pushes will just knock him back and his cellular regeneration makes his recovery well super fast because you guessed correctly he's superhuman.

I'll do one better. You just make up the scope of said feats outside how they occur in films.

You seem to be projecting here.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FvTa1vxmY3M

3:14--3:16 we see a force user force push Grievous but unable to to pin him against a wall and kill him. You make things up and ignore how their powers are portrayed in the films. He pushes him back like all force pushes. I mean you don't even grasp how the attack is used and it's down more than once yet have the audacity to call me desperate.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7oGf-a1Dqlc

You said a Jedi could disarm him with a gesture.

14 or so sends in this video we see Windu can't easily disarm Fett because he's too busy blocking his laser blasts and then jumping away from the flame thrower.

44 seconds in we see him force push his saber back not easily hold Jango in place because that has never happened just you making up feats again.

Jango's jet pack was damaged by the beast so he can't get away when Windu charges and decaps him. That is what Jedi basically do close the distance and attack with their sabers for the most part.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7LJS3YYTCN8

You said any Jedi could disarm any skilled gun user easily. Here is proof I have evidence in the span of two seconds that isn't true at all.

8:12--8:14 Jango easily shoots down a Jedi.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmR1ee223zQ

I have evidence that supports me while you just make up feats. Like I said keep cooking up feats because evidence will always support me not your fantasies.

Look evidence against non force users. Quit making shit up. I back my reasoning with examples.

DTM
You and Reason should never be used in the same sentence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
You and Reason should never be used in the same sentence. I just backed my reasoning with examples disproving your jackass theories. If it could be done Obi would have done so to Jango or General G. I broke it down. I'm an amazing debater. Concede away.

laughing out loud

DTM
Yes, youre an amazing debater, one might call you a masterdebater..........get it. smile

Come on now, lets hug it out, you know you can use one after this UMPTEENTH thread of Khan getting his butt kicked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, youre an amazing debater, one might call you a masterdebater..........get it. smile

Come on now, lets hug it out, you know you can use one after this UMPTEENTH thread of Khan getting his butt kicked. I just supported why Rob's made up tactic is bullshit and never supported by anything we have seen thus far.

Concede that you're wrong and you're just trying to make something up.

Time Immemorial
Palatine throws Khan into space via the force!

Darkstorm Zero
I just backed my reasoning with examples disproving your jackass theories. If it could be done Obi would have done so to Jango or General G. I broke it down. I'm an amazing debater. Concede away.

laughing out loud

Except Palpatine is not Obi Wan, and we here in vs are not constrained to plot, so stop using plot induced stupidity by other characters no less, to justify anything. It breaks the rules. That is no different than saying that an Imperial Star Destroyer can never destroy the Millennium Falcon, because it never did.

S_W_LeGenD
Palpatine, rather easily.

---

An indication of power of Darth Maul:

http://i61.tinypic.com/xf9i6x.png

The above photo is of a multi-tonned starship which Darth Maul pulled down from a cliff with his power in the Force. Very impressive.

---

Now watch what Palpatine did to the duo of Savage Opress and Darth Maul in a battle:

-7hBZNsPnyg

Yes, Palpatine (single-handedly) comfortably killed Savage Opress and subdued Darth Maul. In-fact, Darth Maul ended up begging for mercy. Savage Opress is not a joke either, he have history of killing some Jedi.

---

In another occasion, Palpatine choked Count Dooku from lightyear(s) distance to discipline him or teach him a lesson. Yes, Count "freaking" Dooku.

---

Palpatine can send an opponent packing in to a wall or something with such a force that the opponent can end up with broken bones, if the battle takes place in a region where structures are present. Otherwise, Palpatine can simply choke the opponent to submission or unleash lightning barrage on the opponent for same result. In-fact, Palpatine is incredibly fast and can literally blitz even skilled Jedi.

Robtard
Right here.

Epicurus
This is stupid. Comparing Obi-Wan's character and power levels to Palpatine's in order to lowball the latter is stupid. As stupid as it gets.

Fact is, Palpatine has in character showed the tendency to use the Force exactly how the pro-SW side argues him to be. Palpatine could break Khan's neck, or rupture his lungs, or splinter his bones while being blindfolded with both his hands tied behind his back, with Khan literally helpless to do anything about it.

This spite thread needs to be closed, IMO.

StealthRanger
Or have quanchi's thread making privileges removed

Using Obi-Wan to lowball Palpatine would be like using Raditz or Nappa to lowball Goku. Or a Space Marine to lowball Angron or Leman Russ

Gotta love his attempts to use Greivous not being damaged by Obi-Wan's force attacks as a negative (certainly couldn't be that Grievous is durable, no certainly not)

DARTH POWER
Senate Pod tossing was in Ep III. This is basic level SW knowledge.

Throwing a body around like a rag doll. Back this laughable claim.

This is beyond trolling. How Quan is allowed to carry this on with this level of Trolling is beyond me.

He knows TCW is Canon to the movies, yet carries on putting in all of his OP's that "This is LIVE ACTION FILMS ONLY" in an attempt to try and make out the Jedi/Sith are less powerful than they actually are in Canon.

Not that it matters in this case. As even the Mod has pointed out, the senate tossing feat from Revenge of the Sith alone proves Khan has no chance.

But Trolls have to Troll. It's what they live for.

quanchi112
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Palpatine, rather easily.

---

An indication of power of Darth Maul:

http://i61.tinypic.com/xf9i6x.png

The above photo is of a multi-tonned starship which Darth Maul pulled down from a cliff with his power in the Force. Very impressive.

---

Now watch what Palpatine did to the duo of Savage Opress and Darth Maul in a battle:

-7hBZNsPnyg

Yes, Palpatine (single-handedly) comfortably killed Savage Opress and subdued Darth Maul. In-fact, Darth Maul ended up begging for mercy. Savage Opress is not a joke either, he have history of killing some Jedi.

---

In another occasion, Palpatine choked Count Dooku from lightyear(s) distance to discipline him or teach him a lesson. Yes, Count "freaking" Dooku.

---

Palpatine can send an opponent packing in to a wall or something with such a force that the opponent can end up with broken bones, if the battle takes place in a region where structures are present. Otherwise, Palpatine can simply choke the opponent to submission or unleash lightning barrage on the opponent for same result. In-fact, Palpatine is incredibly fast and can literally blitz even skilled Jedi. Originally posted by quanchi112
Into Darkness version of Khan vs. live action films version of Palpatine also known as Darth Sidious. They fight in a features environment. Both are trying to assert their superiority over the other. Khan is armed Boolean gun and his phaser rifle. Darth Sidious is equipped with his light saber. Who wins ? Read the op.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Except Palpatine is not Obi Wan, and we here in vs are not constrained to plot, so stop using plot induced stupidity by other characters no less, to justify anything. It breaks the rules. That is no different than saying that an Imperial Star Destroyer can never destroy the Millennium Falcon, because it never did. I never said Palpatine was but we never him not do we see any Jedi use the force powers on live film do what you describe. I gave examples of force users against force users and force users against non force users. At no point is it ever this easy against an adequate opponent.

I never said these things aren't impossible but the scope of the powers have thus never been used in such a manner. We have seen the powers used against opponents to kill so explaining it all away and making up examples is the way of the fanboy.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
This is beyond trolling. How Quan is allowed to carry this on with this level of Trolling is beyond me.

He knows TCW is Canon to the movies, yet carries on putting in all of his OP's that "This is LIVE ACTION FILMS ONLY" in an attempt to try and make out the Jedi/Sith are less powerful than they actually are in Canon.

Not that it matters in this case. As even the Mod has pointed out, the senate tossing feat from Revenge of the Sith alone proves Khan has no chance.

But Trolls have to Troll. It's what they live for. Prove it with an example. I saw Yoda force push Palpatine yet he was unable to break his bones so again back the claim.

Quit crying, coward,

Tossing objects is fair game but the same Yoda tossed both and failed to break the body. Evidence, kiddo.

Cowards have to cry when evidence is posted to solve their battles for them just like you backed down the day of the battlezone, yellow baby.

playa1258
TCW is completely canon to the films. So those feats are legit.

quanchi112
TCW is completely canon to the films. So those feats are legit. Originally posted by quanchi112
Into Darkness version of Khan vs. live action films version of Palpatine also known as Darth Sidious. They fight in a features environment. Both are trying to assert their superiority over the other. Khan is armed Boolean gun and his phaser rifle. Darth Sidious is equipped with his light saber. Who wins ? Boom.

Silent Master
IOW, you're afraid of the TCW feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
IOW, you're afraid of the TCW feats. Incorrect, but you already said you don't believe they affect the outcome.

smile

Silent Master
You've made your fear of the TCW feats very clear.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
You've made your fear of the TCW feats very clear. You have made your opinion well known already. smile

playa1258
The senate pod feat alone wins this for the Emperor.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>