Dooku Aotc vs Aryn Leneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

PTforthewin
Dooku, even Jedi dooku would win here.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Dooku, even Jedi dooku would win here.

Nephthys
Probably Dooku. Good fight though.

Kalen Sykes
Dooku wins.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Probably Dooku. Good fight though.

Its not, Dooku stomps as a Jedi, AOTCs Dooku rolls.

Nephthys
No, he doesn't. That's the most absurd thing I've heard from you.

Leneer has been firmly established to be Maul tier.

Lord Stark
No, he doesn't. That's the most absurd thing I've heard from you.

Leneer has been firmly established to be Maul tier.

You know who else is Maul tier?
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140505162847/disney/images/e/e1/Obiwankenobi_dsws.jpg

I'll say it again. Dooku rolls.

Nephthys
Maul is more powerful than Kenobi.

Nalaniel
Dooku.

Kalen Sykes
Sorry if this derails the thread, but when was it established Maul was more powerful than Kenobi?

Lord Stark
Maul is more powerful than Kenobi.

http://www.reocities.com/mrsmarajadekenobi/2-fight.gif

http://www.starwars-galaxy.ru/Articles1/Second_Battle_of_Theed_5.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ztmi15DabX4/UGwuA-m4KuI/AAAAAAAAAG4/zAfgfMnpfhU/s1600/vlcsnap-2012-09-30-21h48m24s55.jpg

Oh yeah, completely outclasses him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leneer is TPM Maul level, she still firmly loses to CWs Maul and CWs Kenobi for that matter.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
Sorry if this derails the thread, but when was it established Maul was more powerful than Kenobi?

When he tossed him around, ragdolled him and displayed superior feats than Kenobi.

Originally posted by Lord Stark
http://www.reocities.com/mrsmarajadekenobi/2-fight.gif

http://www.starwars-galaxy.ru/Articles1/Second_Battle_of_Theed_5.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ztmi15DabX4/UGwuA-m4KuI/AAAAAAAAAG4/zAfgfMnpfhU/s1600/vlcsnap-2012-09-30-21h48m24s55.jpg

Oh yeah, completely outclasses him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leneer is TPM Maul level, she still firmly loses to CWs Maul and CWs Kenobi for that matter.

Maul doesn't outclass him in lightsabers, but he is more powerful than him in the Force. Theres no way Dooku is ragdolling Maul like he did Kenobi.

No she doesn't. Her feats are just as good as any they've performed.

Lord Stark
When he tossed him around, ragdolled him and displayed superior feats than Kenobi.

Maul has superior feats to beating Maul and Savage and defeating ROTS Anakin?

Bullshit Anakin's TK is superior to Maul's even on his worst day especially when enraged. We saw him collapse a massive dome, shake the foundations of the medical center, destroy that weapons platform. If Dooku can ragdoll Skywalker (which he did on Naboo) he can certainly ragdoll Maul.

laughing You're funny. Wipe Malgus' semen from your glasses and look at the facts.

Nephthys
Maul has superior feats to beating Maul and Savage and defeating ROTS Anakin?

Maul has superior feats than being ragdolled by Count Dooku.

Bullshit Anakin's TK is superior to Maul's even on his worst day especially when enraged. We saw him collapse a massive dome, shake the foundations of the medical center, destroy that weapons platform. If Dooku can ragdoll Skywalker (which he did on Naboo) he can certainly ragdoll Maul.

no expression

Sure, Dooku can ragdoll Anakin after he's been hit with 4 electrostaffs and is on his freaking knees.

Collapsing a dome and shaking a building is nothing Maul can't do. And if Maul was in the Tartovsky cartoon and their supplementary materials I'm relatively certain he'd be more than capable of moving that platform. He'd probably be able to hold up a Star Destroyer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing You're funny. Wipe Malgus' semen from your glasses and look at the facts.

I'd say wipe Dooku's jizz from yours but the guy probably hasn't been able to get it up in a few decades. Suggesting that Jedi Dooku could stomp Aryn Leneer or TPM Maul is utterly retarded.

Lord Stark
Maul has superior feats than being ragdolled by Count Dooku.

So does Kenobi. Blocking Dooku's TK, matching Anakin's TK, casually deflecting Dooku's lighting are all impressive.

W8ycYOpltqM

Hx4m6lvpgKY
Right that's it.

Also I think you are missing Dooku disarming Anakin 5 seconds before he let his Magnaguards do it. He was holding back if anything.

Right good thing he has the feats to prove it. Oh wait, he doesn't. His best feat is moving a shuttle in a last ditch attempt to save his life. A "one with the force moment" if you will. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Dooku defeated Mace Windu. I'm just gonna leave that there.

Nephthys
So does Kenobi. Blocking Dooku's TK, matching Anakin's TK, casually deflecting Dooku's lighting are all impressive.

So Kenobi can both block Dooku and Anakin's TK and be ragdolled by Dooku. That are make sense. I guess Dooku is that good. I've been so blind all this time.....

W8ycYOpltqM

Hx4m6lvpgKY
Right that's it.

Also I think you are missing Dooku disarming Anakin 5 seconds before he let his Magnaguards do it. He was holding back if anything.

Excuse me? I thought you said "ragdoll" not "push back a few feet." Your grasp of the English language is worrying.

Which has nothing to do with the Force, derp. Dooku had help from the magnaguards.

Right good thing he has the feats to prove it. Oh wait, he doesn't. His best feat is moving a shuttle in a last ditch attempt to save his life. A "one with the force moment" if you will. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you seriously think Dooku can own Maul? Like, really? erm

Also moving the shuttle and ragdolling Kenobi is just as good as collapsing that stupid dome. Which Anakin did well after all his previous fights with Dooku where he was tossed around.

Jedi Dooku defeated Mace Windu. I'm just gonna leave that there.

So Mace Windu can own Maul as well? erm

Wow, and I thought I underappreciated Maul.

Lord Stark
So Kenobi can both block Dooku and Anakin's TK and be ragdolled by Dooku. That are make sense. I guess Dooku is that good. I've been so blind all this time.....

He did block Dooku's TK in their final due in the Clone Wars Show.

When your body bounces around like a doll, I consider it ragdolling.

Literally 5 seconds before Anakin TK'ed the magnaguards away. Anger, rage, and pain tends to intensify force power not diminish it. i.e. Maul.

Yes, Dooku can own Maul.

No they aren't. And besides its in line with Anakin's other feat.

No, not really. But Mace hardly has the TK feats Dooku has.

No you just underappreciated Dooku. I bet you think Maul and Dooku are comparable don't you? laughing

Nephthys
Comparable, perhaps. Equal, no. Dooku is the superior, but Maul can put up a good fight.

Lord Stark
Comparable, perhaps. Equal, no. Dooku is the superior, but Maul can put up a good fight.

They are not comparable. Kenobi and Maul are comparable.

In sabers Kenobi has the edge if one does, in the Force Maul has the edge if at all. Kenobi consistently gets outclassed by Dooku every engagement they have. In AOTCs he's humiliated by him in sabers, in TCWs taken out by a boot to the face, in ROTS pwned with the force. Maul's performances against Kenobi have pretty much shown me he's not even in Dooku's league.

Based
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes

The real question is wtf makes Leener Maul tier?

DarthAnt66

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Based
The real question is wtf makes Leener Maul tier?

She's at best TPM Maul level, and that was mostly me throwing Neph a bone.

Nephthys
I'd love to see how she's only TPM Maul level at best, for reasons other than you being a raging PT fanboy.

They are not comparable. Kenobi and Maul are comparable.

In sabers Kenobi has the edge if one does, in the Force Maul has the edge if at all. Kenobi consistently gets outclassed by Dooku every engagement they have. In AOTCs he's humiliated by him in sabers, in TCWs taken out by a boot to the face, in ROTS pwned with the force. Maul's performances against Kenobi have pretty much shown me he's not even in Dooku's league.

Kenobi and Maul are comparable like Kenobi and Anakin are comparable. Kenobi hangs with them due to circumstance and favorable conditions.

How does Maul only have an edge in the Force when he's choked him out and lifted and thrown him twice? Maul is Kenobi's clear superior with the Force. Which means Dooku isn't pwning him with the Force. Nor will Dooku chump him in sabers. He very much is in the Counts league, just his inferior.

Lord Stark
I'd love to see how she's only TPM Maul level at best, for reasons other than you being a raging PT fanboy.

Easy. Qui-Gon is roughly on par with Ven Zallow. Leyneer is to Zallow what Maul is to Qui-Gon.

That's a load of horse shit and you know it.

We're talking about ROTS Kenobi not TCWs Kenobi. ROTS Kenobi matched Anakin's TK.

LOL better put that nail in the coffin buddy.

Nephthys
Easy. Qui-Gon is roughly on par with Ven Zallow. Leyneer is to Zallow what Maul is to Qui-Gon.

..... And how do you figure that?

That's a load of horse shit and you know it.

Kenobi's victory over the brothers was circumstantial and you know it.

We're talking about ROTS Kenobi not TCWs Kenobi. ROTS Kenobi matched Anakin's TK.

Anakin was weeping like a child. RotS Kenobi obviously isn't equal to Anakin, or else Dooku would have ragdolled the latter as well.

LOL better put that nail in the coffin buddy.

I already said Dooku is more powerful than Maul.

The_Tempest
Stark, where does that quote come from btw?

Nephthys
Look at the top of the page.

Lord Stark
..... And how do you figure that?

Because their respective feats put them in the same league. This is the part of the debate you argue Temple Raid Malgus is Dooku level. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

So...do you regularly lose to someone weaker than you in a fight when you are jumping them?

Not making that argument. I am saying Anakin's emotional state didn't magically reduce him to pre AOTCs levels. And even as of the early Clone Wars Anakin's TK is superior to Maul's.

Yeah that quote rather plainly states Maul isn't even on his level.

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Stark, where does that quote come from btw?

Not sure I'd ask Ant.

The_Tempest
Look at the top of the page.

uhuh

I meant where was the quote found.

Nephthys
I'm interested in your opinion on if Dooku could stomp Maul. Because I value your input and knowledge on the matter.

Lord Stark
http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/950?articleID=145871

NewGuy01
Interview with the writer of Son of Dathomiir.

Lord Stark
Speaking of which Dooku's lightning gets a nice new feat of slaying 4 nightbrothers at once. Also Neph just concede the writer himself outright confirms that Maul isn't even on Dooku's level.

WildBantha88
Speaking of which Dooku's lightning gets a nice new feat of slaying 4 nightbrothers at once. Also Neph just concede the writer himself outright confirms that Maul isn't even on Dooku's level. Nothing Aryn cant defend against

Lord Stark
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Nothing Aryn cant defend against

Dooku ragdolls.

Nephthys
Aryn's TK feats are similar to Dooku's.

WildBantha88
Dooku ragdolls. im sorry please give me the quote that puts Dookus lightning above Malgus's because im willing to bet that quote doesn't exist

Lord Stark
Aryn's TK feats are similar to Dooku's.

You literally just put her on Maul's level.

im sorry please give me the quote that puts Dookus lightning above Malgus's because im willing to bet that quote doesn't exist

Deceived Malgus? His feats are superior.

Nephthys
Well, I did say similar.

WildBantha88

Deceived Malgus? His feats are superior.

I asked for a quote you gave me an opinion

Nephthys
Because their respective feats put them in the same league. This is the part of the debate you argue Temple Raid Malgus is Dooku level. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Ok.

Decieved Malgus is Dooku level. Come at me bro.

And Leneer is better than Qui-Gon. That dude has like, zero Force feats. And he's not on Leneers level of speed, strength or acrobatics. He's not appearing in multiple places at once or throwing someone 40 meters with one hand or leaping over Malgus' lightsaber. Zallow is above Qui-Gon as well. Blitzing Sith Warriors and tossing aside Adraas is good shit.

So...do you regularly lose to someone weaker than you in a fight when you are jumping them?

When you're hemmed in and trying not to kill them and the dude is flat out pushing himself to the limits.

Plus the only lost because Savage is such a loser.

Not making that argument. I am saying Anakin's emotional state didn't magically reduce him to pre AOTCs levels. And even as of the early Clone Wars Anakin's TK is superior to Maul's.

No it isn't.

So you really think that RotS Kenobi is more powerful than Darth Maul? Thats so dumb!

Yeah that quote rather plainly states Maul isn't even on his level.

I don't recall stating he was. Maul is solidly below Dooku. But he would solidly give Dooku a good fight.

Lord Stark
I asked for a quote you gave me an opinion

Lol Dooku's feats are superior.

Ok.

Decieved Malgus is Dooku level. Come at me bro.

Ha Ha. Based on what? Inb4 you use that ridiculous Jedi Knight feat who has the best TK feat of the entire TOR era.

Obviously Leneer is better than Qui-Gon. That's why I said she's TPM Maul level. Zallow isn't above Qui-Gon, he's on the same level as him. Blitzing mooks isn't above Qui-Gon neither is owning faildraas.

Right because Kenobi was totally trying to kill Maul and Savage. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please Kenobi landed plenty of kicks on blows before Maul before Savage even joined the fray.

ROTS Kenobi is superior to Maul, he's a master of Soresu, an expert at Niman and Ataru, and in the TK area he matches ROTS Anakin who I'm sorry has superior feats to Maul, there's no proof that his TK was reduced to a point that puts him below TCWs. ****ing hell man. Kenobi pushed Maul to his limits in TPM. He mastered Soresu because of Ataru's failures against Maul, became the master of Soresu in a Jedi Order where Soresu is the predominant form. If you think 13 years of mastering a saber technique isn't enough to put you above a Sith Lord who spent the same years crying in a cave you're delusional.

Dooku outclasses Maul. He would not give Dooku a good fight, the Count would win 9/10.

Nephthys
Right because Kenobi was totally trying to kill Maul and Savage. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wut?

WildBantha88
Im still not seeing a quote, but man are you full of opinions. The best thing about opinions are I can have one completely opposite of yours

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's not how we analyze it tho. There isn't gonna be a quote, "Count Dooku is immensely powerful, his prowess with force lightning even exceeds Darth Malgus's." You would compare accolades/feats in this situation.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's not how we analyze it tho. There isn't gonna be a quote, "Count Dooku is immensely powerful, his prowess with force lightning even exceeds Darth Malgus's." You would compare accolades/feats in this situation.
Yes, but all Stark is giving him is "LOL Dooku's feats are better," without actually listing said feats.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
True.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yes, but all Stark is giving him is "LOL Dooku's feats are better," without actually listing said feats. thumb up thumb up thumb up

Doesn't need to be a "Quote" per say but show me something that isn't your oppinion

WildBantha88
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's not how we analyze it tho. There isn't gonna be a quote, "Count Dooku is immensely powerful, his prowess with force lightning even exceeds Darth Malgus's." You would compare accolades/feats in this situation. lol I know I am asking for a showing of his force lightning that is superior to Malgus's showings... IK how to debate my droogie

Emperordmb
IK how to debate my droogie
watch?v=-SbmDrO7fQo

WildBantha88
LOL

Lord Stark
Wut?

He's a Jedi he's not trying to kill him. Not that it matters considering not a single PT duel has ended without someone being disarmed before being killed.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Doesn't need to be a "Quote" per say but show me something that isn't your oppinion

Then why didn't you say so instead of ask for this ridiculous quote. Also I've stated Dooku's feats so many times...meh.
Pwning 9 Nightbrothers, all of whom can casually own Magnaguards.

Sabers:
-Casually blitzes 2 Nightbrothers before they can react.
-Holds off Late CWs Anakin and Kenobi at once
-Holds off Mace Windu and Kenobi at once

Lightning:
Knocking out Sora Bulq, knocking out Ventress, killing four nightbrothers, killing several Kiffar warriors, lightning is redirected by Yoda "far from easily".

TK:
Moved several obelisks that Savage Opress struggled to do; the same Savage that moved a shuttle casually, casually moves a giant crane, casually collapses a crane larger than a freighter. Blasts Anakin with TK, bypasses his defences. Demolishes Ventress with the tap of a finger.

What does Malgus have on that pre TOR?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Saying this is extremely ironic. Skillz/dmb know what I mean. Wait a little bit, and you will see too.
So, are those nightbrothers actually dead or just unconscious?
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I tried to find that out too, because it is important for my upcoming Revan argument, but they don't show it again.
lightning is redirected by Yoda "far from easily".
watch?v=LAf0QnLFS7Q&feature=kp

Nephthys
I'm not liking where this is going.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
cool

DarthAnt66
I'm not liking where this is going.
Ah, so you are like Stewie Griffin?
watch?v=LHpdgHTINik

WildBantha88
Sabers:Casually disposes of jedi knights in the temple. Beat Kao, Ven Zallow, and Knight Satele.

Lightning: Insta kills two padawans before that same lightning lifts a knight off her feat and kills her within seconds.

TK: Cassually chokes out jedi in the temple. Blast of power that levels a crowd and rocks a ship.

NewGuy01
I am not following Ant's puzzle at all lol. erm

S_W_LeGenD

Stigma
Dooku wins comfortably.

Nephthys

Eh, not really.

Ha Ha. Based on what? Inb4 you use that ridiculous Jedi Knight feat who has the best TK feat of the entire TOR era.

Well why should I not? Malgus states that he could end the Jedi in 'any of several ways', which obviously includes TK. Considering he hasn't displayed much variance in his abilities, really just TK, lightning and scream.

Regardless, Malgus' lightning is superior to Dooku's since it possesses the power to burn through a torso even after overpowering a lightsaber defense and has killed multiple Jedi in a single blast.

His TK is good enough to blast away a mountain of rubble and toss around Aryn Leneer. And his Force Scream has destroyed a squad of starfighters.

Even if Dooku is the greater of the two, and if so it would be because of his more refined, fleshed out dueling skill, Malgus is definitely on his level with regards to overall power and Force abilities.

Obviously Leneer is better than Qui-Gon. That's why I said she's TPM Maul level. Zallow isn't above Qui-Gon, he's on the same level as him. Blitzing mooks isn't above Qui-Gon neither is owning faildraas.

Nah, I'm not seeing Qui-Gon Force pwning a powerful Sith Lord like Adraas, nor being fast enough to blitz the strongest Sith Warriors in the era.

With regards to your reply, of fookin course he was trying to kill them. Obi-Wan was about to coup de grace Savage before Maul stopped him. Kenobi wasn't sticking to Jedi restraint in that situation. Hell just look at his face, he's practically snarling.

Please Kenobi landed plenty of kicks on blows before Maul before Savage even joined the fray.

No he didn't.

ROTS Kenobi is superior to Maul, he's a master of Soresu, an expert at Niman and Ataru, and in the TK area he matches ROTS Anakin who I'm sorry has superior feats to Maul, there's no proof that his TK was reduced to a point that puts him below TCWs. ****ing hell man. Kenobi pushed Maul to his limits in TPM. He mastered Soresu because of Ataru's failures against Maul, became the master of Soresu in a Jedi Order where Soresu is the predominant form. If you think 13 years of mastering a saber technique isn't enough to put you above a Sith Lord who spent the same years crying in a cave you're delusional.

His TK clearly was reduced that much since even in the CW Dooku couldn't ragdoll Anakin like he did Kenobi. He could push him back, but even Barriss managed that, it's not proof he could ragdoll and throw him like he did to Obi-Wan in the movie. I think it's pretty obvious that you're the delusional one since you keep saying Kenobi is RotS Anakin's force equal even when that's blatantly untrue. I can list all of Maul's skills and accolades too and he is no less martially skilled than Obi-Wan is.

And lol, Obi-Wan didn't push him to his limits in TPM and if he did it was only due to his anger giving him a temp boost.

Dooku outclasses Maul. He would not give Dooku a good fight, the Count would win 9/10.

The fact that Maul would even win one suggests they're closer than you say, since that suggests he does have a chance to win and isn't completely outclassed. Which is true.

The_Tempest
I'm interested in your opinion on if Dooku could stomp Maul. Because I value your input and knowledge on all matters and shall defer to your pristine judgment accordingly.

I think it would be a decisive defeat. But we now how power levels work in Star Wars...

Stealth Moose
Dooku stomps maul, loses to nerdrage Anakin, who loses after thirty minutes of Flynning with "Everyone beat my ass" Kenobi, who then goes on to become a cave dweller in the desert.

Lord Stark
Eh, not really.
Yes really.

Which is a hubris filled statement, Dooku also thought he grossly outclassed Skywalker and we see how that went.

And Dooku's has massacred over a half dozen Kiffar and a quarter dozen nightbrothers in a single short blast.

And Dooku's is better than Anakin who has brought down massive domes, one of the Jedi Temple's gargantuan statues, and lets not forget his little weapons platform attack.

When he gets his final powerup where he stomps Leneer he's slightly below Dooku.

Point withdrawn on him being able to force pwn Adraas. Yeah he's definitely fast enough imo. I mean TCWs Maul is fast enough to lol blitz Mr. 20 blows per second Grievous.

Do you have proof other than something as ridiculous as 'snarling'? Because Brienne of Tarth snarled towards Jamie Lannister but she was rather clearly trying to disarm him the whole way. You are wrong in this situation. The director rather clearly states that Kenobi lost the last confrontation because he wasn't in the right state of mind i.e. Avenging Qui-Gon/ being enraged. He was focused, a focused Jedi is not about murdering anyone.

In terms of the Jedi Order unless they make it clear 'I am going to end this once and for all' or, 'Destroy the Sith we must'. It should never be assumed they are going for the kill.

Rewatch the fight. It was one kick but still.
aE_CVWMWK74
1:56

I've never said he's equal to ROTS Anakin in the force. I said he's equal to Mustafar Anakin who is in terms of raw force power superior to his Clone Wars counterpart.

Which...is still pushing him to his limits. And yes I consider bifercating someone's weapon and kicking them to the floor like a bad dog pushing them to their limits.

That one win is if its a case like in ROTS where Dooku doesn't use his force powers right away.

Sabers:Casually disposes of jedi knights in the temple. Beat Kao, Ven Zallow, and Knight Satele.

None of which are things Dooku couldn't do better.

Dooku instantly kills four nightbrothers, all of whom are easily above Padawans. He also massacres at least 6 Kiffar warriors.

So? Dooku didn't choke out some mook, he's choked out some of the most powerful Jedi of the age. And demolishes Ventress with a ****ing finger.

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
-snip-

Yeah there's nothing in there even worth responding to.

Dooku who matched effing Yoda's raw power? I really don't think so.

Defeated two seasoned swordsmen which is...wait for it exactly what Malgus had done by that point.

Yes we've established that Zallow is good. So is Qui-Gon. And I don't care how good these Sith Warriors are they are mooks in comparison to Qui-Gon level duelists.

Nephthys
Which is a hubris filled statement, Dooku also thought he grossly outclassed Skywalker and we see how that went.

Except that Malgus really did pwn him in a single attack. erm

And Dooku's has massacred over a half dozen Kiffar and a quarter dozen nightbrothers in a single short blast.

Yes, as I said his lightning isn't as powerful as Malgus'. Killing people with no visible burns doesn't equal having the intensity to burn through torso's. Malgus' is demonstrably much more potent.

Also those guys were never confirmed dead.

And Dooku's is better than Anakin who has brought down massive domes, one of the Jedi Temple's gargantuan statues, and lets not forget his little weapons platform attack.

You keep bringing up Anakin bringing down that dome, but that feat made Dooku shit his pants. After Anakin had performed that feat (and goes on to do the statue feat) Dooku didn't display superiority over Anakin with TK, so your point isn't accurate. Is it not possible that Anakin had matched or surpassed Dooku in TK at that point?

I am going to forget that weapons platform thing though. In the end, Dooku has done nothing that Malgus couldn't also do.

When he gets his final powerup where he stomps Leneer he's slightly below Dooku.

That made me just about piss my pants. As if Dooku could beat Leneer with lightning, lmao. laughing

Point withdrawn on him being able to force pwn Adraas. Yeah he's definitely fast enough imo. I mean TCWs Maul is fast enough to lol blitz Mr. 20 blows per second Grievous.

He didn't blitz him.

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/dooku310.jpg

You can see GG is stunned by Maul's Force Wave and then caught off-guard. In their previous fight Maul didn't blitz him. And according to you Kenobi > Maul, yet he couldn't blitz Grievous. Nice try though.

Qui-Gon has no speed feats to match up with Zallows.

Do you have proof other than something as ridiculous as 'snarling'? Because Brienne of Tarth snarled towards Jamie Lannister but she was rather clearly trying to disarm him the whole way. You are wrong in this situation. The director rather clearly states that Kenobi lost the last confrontation because he wasn't in the right state of mind i.e. Avenging Qui-Gon/ being enraged. He was focused, a focused Jedi is not about murdering anyone.

In terms of the Jedi Order unless they make it clear 'I am going to end this once and for all' or, 'Destroy the Sith we must'. It should never be assumed they are going for the kill.

Oh man, way to spoil that Brienne and Jaime fight bro.

I already proved it, Kenobi disarmed Savage and tries to kill him even when he had no weapon. He was clearly not f*cking around in that fight.

Rewatch the fight. It was one kick but still.
aE_CVWMWK74
1:56

I'm not sure how you saw that and missed Kenobi almost cutting Savage's head in half but as I said he didn't kick him multiple times. And kicks don't mean superiority.

I've never said he's equal to ROTS Anakin in the force. I said he's equal to Mustafar Anakin who is in terms of raw force power superior to his Clone Wars counterpart.

"in the TK area he matches ROTS Anakin"

no expression

Anyway, you didn't refute my logic. Dooku couldn't lift and toss CW Anakin like he did RotS Kenobi. So isn't it accurate to say that Anakin was weakened further than that?

Which...is still pushing him to his limits. And yes I consider bifercating someone's weapon and kicking them to the floor like a bad dog pushing them to their limits.

Not really. Obi-Wan only did that well because he got mad, which you know gives people a temporary boost. Maul kicked Obi-Wan over a 20 meter ledge while engaging with Qui-Gon at the same time before then. He treated Obi-Wan as a minor annoyance in the first portion of the fight.

That one win is if its a case like in ROTS where Dooku doesn't use his force powers right away.

And Maul beats him in sabers?

Lord Stark
Except that Malgus really did pwn him in a single attack. erm
And Dooku pwned Kenobi in a single attack, doesn't mean he wasn't wrong about his assertions about how weak he was.

Then I guess Sidious' lightning is the worst ever.

"I will kill you, then kill Maul, then kill Talzin, then your people will be but a memory" heavily implies the other nightbrothers are dead considering them Maul, and Talzin are all that's left with Grievous' massacre on Dathomir. Also considering Dooku's decapitation of the other one its a safe bet he's going for the kill here.

Nope. And Dooku shit his pants because he didn't think Anakin was at that level. It was likely rivaling his own at that point.

Then we have nothing left to discuss. You can't dismiss a canon source because you don't like it.

Laugh it up. Its true.

Kenobi>Maul doesn't mean Kenobi's better at him then everything genius. Just that in a fight Kenobi'd beat him, which is true. And according to you Kenobi=/<Maul so...yeah Maul should be able to react to/ counter 20 strikes per second, which even if he were half that speed in TPM would still be far faster than Zallow.

Keeping up with Maul.

Spoiled in promotional images, trailers, ect. http://i.imgur.com/I9V1N8m.png

Also not really a significant plot point...at all.

No he doesn't he very clearly is charging at Maul when Maul pushes him away.

Prove he wasn't going to cut Savage's arm off.

Context is pretty clear here Neph. I obviously meant Mustafar Anakin. http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4717/sanjiicon.png

Dooku didn't try and TK Anakin though, and the times he did he was successful. erm
Its like saying Dooku couldn't TK AOTCs Anakin when he clearly could, he just chose to go for sabers.

Yes it is. Regardless of how he did it. He did it. I highly doubt rage enhanced Padawan Kenobi who only knows Ataru is superior to Master Kenobi who's a master of Soresu and at worst on par with Padawan Kenobi's Ataru.

Nah depending on settings he may use the force to score some fluke victory. But honestly 9/10 is really generous. Rethinking it Dooku probably takes it 10/10.

Nephthys
Then we have nothing left to discuss. You can't dismiss a canon source because you don't like it.

Fo srs? You know why I don't take that feat as representative of Anakin and its not just cuz I don't like it. I happen to love the Tartovsky stuff, its just that I don't take them as serious representations of the character capabilities.

But if you are srs then I guess theres no point in me replying.

Lord Stark
Fo srs? You know why I don't take that feat as representative of Anakin and its not just cuz I don't like it. I happen to love the Tartovsky stuff, its just that I don't take them as serious representations of the character capabilities.

But if you are srs then I guess theres no point in me replying.

Why? Because it puts PT characters above your precious TOR characters? I accept your concession. http://i.imgur.com/Gkd9EpQ.png

Nephthys
Yes, that's totally it.

Lord Stark
Yes, that's totally it.

I know it is man. Every PT feat that puts PT high tiers on par with/ superior to TOR high tiers you find an excuse. But don't worry your secret is safe with me. http://www.thewrestlingfan.com/images/wcsmileys/smiley2.png

Nephthys
So am I replying or not?

Lord Stark
So am I replying or not?

Nah, at this point we are just going to begin repeating shit. I think Dooku is decisively above Maul, and no one has argued Leneer wins so its pretty clearly not a good fight. So, I've already won. http://i.imgur.com/KdSx4Ww.gif

Nephthys
Even I said Dooku would likely win. But it would be a good fight.

Lord Stark
Even I said Dooku would likely win. But it would be a good fight.

Nah not really.

There, I just saved us several hours of debate.

The_Tempest
Why? Because it puts PT characters above your precious TOR characters? I accept your concession. http://i.imgur.com/Gkd9EpQ.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.