Captain America vs. Khan (h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a h2h only fight to KO or death.. who wins?

Bardock42
Probably Khan.

Impediment
Originally posted by Bardock42
Probably Cap.

Fixed.

KingD19
Comparing feats directly, no way Khan beats Steve in a fist fight.

Firefly218
Cap demolishes khan. Massive stomp

BruceSkywalker
Cap utterly wrecks/curbstomps/shitstomps/beats the living daylights out of Khan

Silent Master
Cap wins.

Zack Fair
Cap.

The Renegade
Captain America would smash Khan.

quanchi112
Khan wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan wins.

Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Based on? Movies.

Firefly218
Movies.

Care to be specific?

KingD19
I think he means the 3 movies where Cap has better feats based on Khan's 1 movie, where he has worse feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
Care to be specific? Into Darkness. Man, you people are so intrusive today.

Silent Master
I think he means the 3 movies where Cap has better feats based on Khan's 1 movie, where he has worse feats.

Yep.

KingD19
Quan. What feats does Khan have in melee/h2h that make you think he beats Cap?

Firefly218
Into Darkness. Man, you people are so intrusive today.
Care to be more specific? Maybe character feats?

DTM
Personally I think Khan would Cap quite a fight in straight up HTH (assuming Cap doesnt have his shield), Khan was clearly enhanced human physically, incredibly smart, and extremely skilled. But in the end I think Caps "Never Say Die" attitude will help him win more than not in the end. This is no stomp on either side, and overall Id say a close match.

KingD19
It's not really a close match. Not when you really take a look at how easily Cap manhandles people. And just how tough he is. He beats Khan up and down the street more than a few times out of ten.

DTM
Khan was pretty physically tough and strong as well, certainly above human levels, overall Id support him being in the Cap level physically. Lord knows I HATE what quanchi is doing on this forum with Khan, but speaking objectively, he was well above human, mentally and physically, hardly someone Cap in a strictly HTH fight would dominate.

KingD19
Khan is supposedly 5x humans, while Vulcan's are 3x. Spock fought against him pretty well, and from how we see him fight normal people, we can see that while Khan is strong and tough, he's not in Cap's category.

Cap has casually sent people flying, jumped a few hundred feet off a flight deck onto the ground, survived a couple hundred feet fall from a building, got smashed into a bus, which then was blown up with him in it, etc...

Khan's not on that level. If Cap didn't hold back, Khan would be done in short order.

DTM
What else can I say but, I disagree, and feel that Khans combat scenes in Into Darkness do prove he is a good match for Cap, especially in a setting without his shield.

Arachnid1
Cap stomps the holy hell out of him.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DTM
What else can I say but, I disagree, and feel that Khans combat scenes in Into Darkness do prove he is a good match for Cap, especially in a setting without his shield.

He is a better match than say Van Zan, he just isn't going to win.

TheHulk
Cap either 6/10 or stomps.

DTM
Hey, Im still siding with Cap here, but much more a 6 / 10 scenario than a Curb Stomp (especially in this fighting situation).

Epicurus
Cap clearly wins.

DTM
I wonder where quanchi is on these threads when the match is close (least I believe so), yet he posts 50% of the entire thread (which can reach 100 pages) supporting Khan against characters who are Clearly well above his level. Odd really.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DTM
I wonder where quanchi is on these threads when the match is close (least I believe so), yet he posts 50% of the entire thread (which can reach 100 pages) supporting Khan against characters who are Clearly well above his level. Odd really.

Not once you realize that he's trolling.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Epicurus
Cap clearly wins.

thumb up

Khan's strength notwithstanding, Cap can tank Bucky's bionic arm to the face. The same arm that casually tears off car doors. Khan's never shown quite that level of power and durability, and not to mention Cap is simply a greater fighter than Spock, whom Khan struggled with.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Khan's strength notwithstanding,
You say that as if he has an edge over Captain America in that department.erm

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Epicurus
You say that as if he has an edge over Captain America in that department.erm

He doesn't, but he's stronger than the normal mooks.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
He doesn't, but he's stronger than the normal mooks.
K. Personally I don't see his strength being any sort of a hindrance for Cap.

Cap has already dealt with enhanced humans like Bucky and the Red Skull, and with literal superhumans like Loki, who sh1t all over Khan in practically every stat.

Stealth Moose
True dat.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Isn't odd though moosie... Quan will troll a thread that Khan has no chance in.. i.e. Khan vs. Sidious.. but never make an appearance in a more even fight that Khan still losses. Can you explain that to me buddy?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Isn't odd though moosie... Quan will troll a thread that Khan has no chance in.. i.e. Khan vs. Sidious.. but never make an appearance in a more even fight that Khan still losses. Can you explain that to me buddy?

Because he is a worm which thrives on butt-hurt.

KuRuPT Thanosi
you always have the answers, unless of course, it's about Sauron and Gothmog smile

Newjak
I would probably pick Cap for the win every time.

Not saying they can't be good fights but I think Cap should come out on top.

I think he has a significant enough strength advantage on Khan. The man can throw humans beings 10-15 feet in the air without breaking a sweat.

And The Winter Solider showed how skilled a fighter Cap really is, plus he can take come blunt force damage like a boss.

Stealth Moose
you always have the answers, unless of course, it's about Sauron and Gothmog smile

I had the right answer, you just rage'd.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Silent Master
Not once you realize that he's trolling. thumb up

quanchi112
Khan wins.
Isn't odd though moosie... Quan will troll a thread that Khan has no chance in.. i.e. Khan vs. Sidious.. but never make an appearance in a more even fight that Khan still losses. Can you explain that to me buddy? I jab do already posted in this thread, simpleton.

Can you explain how you're always so confused as to what is going on all the time.

quanchi112
Care to be more specific? Maybe character feats? Skull break, Spock beatdown.Originally posted by KingD19
Quan. What feats does Khan have in melee/h2h that make you think he beats Cap? Look up, kiddo.

DTM
Trust me quan, YOU dont post on a thread unless youve posted 100 times on that thread. A simple Khan wins and then Nothing is chump change next to the Constant Posting you do on matches when Khan has virtually not chance to win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Trust me quan, YOU dont post on a thread unless youve posted 100 times on that thread. A simple Khan wins and then Nothing is chump change next to the Constant Posting you do on matches when Khan has virtually not chance to win. Khan beats him down. He resisted Spock's nerve pinch and 8 phaser stun blasts despite just crash loafing and sprinting throughout a city.

DTM
I agree, Khan is a real force to be reckoned with.....well, against Cap, against most of the guys You pit him against, not really.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
I agree, Khan is a real force to be reckoned with.....well, against Cap, against most of the guys You pit him against, not really. He beats everyone I have argued against. Quit being emotional.

DTM
In your mind, on your world, he does, in EVERYONE elses world, not really.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
In your mind, on your world, he does, in EVERYONE elses world, not really. I support with evidence you cry out in tears. Evidence > tears.

DTM
Yes, Im crying all over my laptop here, of course they are from tears of laughter at all of your idiotic statements.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, Im crying all over my laptop here, of course they are from tears of laughter at all of your idiotic statements. You are emotionally compromised. Khan wins.

DTM
Emotionally compromised? Ah, I see it now, youre a robot, a clearly malfunctioning one at that. Well that explains everything then.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Emotionally compromised? Ah, I see it now, youre a robot, a clearly malfunctioning one at that. Well that explains everything then. No, I'm just a male whereas you are a female ruled by your emotions.

DTM
My, how you know everything must be such a burden for you........or us, actually.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
My, how you know everything must be such a burden for you........or us, actually. I remain objective to prove my case against the emotionally compromised. It is a burden at times to remain objective but someone has to do it.

KingD19
Cap resisted 3 bullets, a half dozen full force punches from a bionic arm strong enough to rip off car doors, catch his shield outright and destroying concrete, being in a bus that was blown up after being knocked into that bus at a good speed. Etc, etc, etc... Oh, and he got high power tasered more times than Khan got stunned.

quanchi112
Cap resisted 3 bullets, a half dozen full force punches from a bionic arm strong enough to rip off car doors, catch his shield outright and destroying concrete, being in a bus that was blown up after being knocked into that bus at a good speed. Etc, etc, etc... Oh, and he got high power tasered more times than Khan got stunned. Khan has the strength to hurt him and the skill to pull it off. He is far too ruthless for Steve. Sorry, Khan rapes him.

jinXed by JaNx
Khan doesn't have a chance here. I'm sure he'll land a few blows on Rogers and he may even be strong enough to knock Cap off kilter but I haven't seen anything that suggests he has what it takes to take Cap down. If Spock (someone who was far weaker and slower) was able to match Khan...,there should be no question that the first avenger would dispatch Khan with relative ease.

Estacado
Cap 10/10.
There is no way Khan could win a single match.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Estacado
Cap 10/10.
There is no way Khan could win a single match.

Ditto.

DTM
I disagree, and support Khan having a decent chance against Cap, especially without his shield as he is here, but in the end Cap takes more wins than losses here.

quanchi112
Khan wins this 10/10 with puts a shadow of a doubt. His recovery time added to his skill and strength is too much for this Avenger.

KingD19
And if there wasn't definitive proof before, now it's free and clear that Quan is a troll complete with his own bridge.

Estacado
Originally posted by DTM
I disagree, and support Khan having a decent chance against Cap, especially without his shield as he is here, but in the end Cap takes more wins than losses here.
Cap is like a billion times more skilled even without the shield.

KingD19
That's a good point. Khan was never shown fighting anybody truly skilled. Even Spock was a brawler.

Cap took out an elite international criminal for hire, an elevator full of highly trained agents, a boat full of highly trained criminals, and one of the most notorious and highly trained assassin's in history. Also a Frost Giant/Asgardian, a superhuman just as powerful and skilled as him, etc...

quanchi112
And if there wasn't definitive proof before, now it's free and clear that Quan is a troll complete with his own bridge. Kirk blows, Klingon decimation, Spock fight. Proof. Quit being emotional just because you're wrong and you know it.

Firefly218
Cap is more skilled and at least equally strong. How does Khan outclass Cap in any way?

playa1258
Quan loves to masturbate to Khan. In fact his Khan posters stick to the wall not with tacks, but with the ridiculous amounts of jizz he shoots to keep them up on his wall. His mom is very proud.

KingD19
Cap is more skilled and a lot stronger. How does Khan outclass Cap in any way?

I fixed that, because going by feats Cap shits on Khan in terms of strength and durability. He has 3 movies worth of feats that prove this again and again.

quanchi112
Cap is more skilled and at least equally strong. How does Khan outclass Cap in any way? Read my previous posts. I'm not repeating myself, kiddo.

Firefly218
To much work.

quanchi112
To much work. Concession accepted.

Time Immemorial
Khan gets ***** slapped. laughing out loud

Firefly218
Concession accepted.
Concession was never granted, and therefore cannot be accepted. Basic logic.

I'm disappointed in your incompetence

quanchi112
Concession was never granted, and therefore cannot be accepted. Basic logic.

I'm disappointed in your incompetence You conceded a fee posts ago you poor thing.

Khan ftw.

DTM
Originally posted by Estacado
Cap is like a billion times more skilled even without the shield.

Exaggerate much? smile

KingD19
Not really. Khan never fought anyone who showcased excellent hand to hand skill or was even stated to have a lot of skill.

Spock is the only person he really fought, and as shown Spock is basically a good brawler.

quanchi112
Not really. Khan never fought anyone who showcased excellent hand to hand skill or was even stated to have a lot of skill.

Spock is the only person he really fought, and as shown Spock is basically a good brawler. Spock has skill evidenced by his beat down of Kirk. Watch the movies and quit being ignorant. Khan wins this, handily.

Firefly218
Spock has skill evidenced by his beat down of Kirk. Watch the movies and quit being ignorant. Khan wins this, handily.

Cap > Kirk
Cap > Spock
Cap > Khan

The fact that Spock can beat Kirk means nothing, because Kirk is still massively inferior to Cap.

KingD19
Spock has skill evidenced by his beat down of Kirk. Watch the movies and quit being ignorant. Khan wins this, handily.

Sure, let's ignore how Vulcan's have a 3x strength/durability advantage over humans. Kirk got beaten down by Romulan miners too(Nero and his crew). They were super skilled. You know how they did it? By being 3x stronger than him.

Because we can clearly see Khan isn't some martial arts guru.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Kirk blows, Klingon decimation, Spock fight. Proof. Quit being emotional just because you're wrong and you know it.

How is that proof of anything? Kirk is inconsequential to anything.. Same with Klingons.. Spock was going h2h with Khan and doing just fine. He wasn't overwhelmed the entire fight and Spock is well below Cap in pretty much every area. Cap beat far better people in both movies... Shit beating the winter solider and his bionic arm is far greater than anybody Khan beat. You keep citing regen abilities as if Cap doesn't have them 2.. he does and a better healing factor at that. He's stronger than Khan and decisively so.. faster and decisively so... Khan has ZERO.. NO physical advantages over Cap. Cap wins 10 out 10 and it won't even be that hard.

quanchi112
How is that proof of anything? Kirk is inconsequential to anything.. Same with Klingons.. Spock was going h2h with Khan and doing just fine. He wasn't overwhelmed the entire fight and Spock is well below Cap in pretty much every area. Cap beat far better people in both movies... Shit beating the winter solider and his bionic arm is far greater than anybody Khan beat. You keep citing regen abilities as if Cap doesn't have them 2.. he does and a better healing factor at that. He's stronger than Khan and decisively so.. faster and decisively so... Khan has ZERO.. NO physical advantages over Cap. Cap wins 10 out 10 and it won't even be that hard. Kirk showed skill against the men aboard the Vengeance.

Spock lost. Spock showing he can temporarily keep up with Khan shows he is incredibly skilled.
Cap doesn't have Khan in any regard. Cap gets his skill crushed.

Khan wins 10/10 all day and everyday.

smile

quanchi112
Cap > Kirk
Cap > Spock
Cap > Khan

The fact that Spock can beat Kirk means nothing, because Kirk is still massively inferior to Cap. Someone raised the point Spock had no skill. I proved my case.

Khan > all of them. He'd beat Cap down too.

quanchi112
Sure, let's ignore how Vulcan's have a 3x strength/durability advantage over humans. Kirk got beaten down by Romulan miners too(Nero and his crew). They were super skilled. You know how they did it? By being 3x stronger than him.

Because we can clearly see Khan isn't some martial arts guru. Spock used skill as well to systematically decimate Kirk. Kirk held his own against the Romulans and they didn't hand him his ass anywhere near to the extent Spock did on screen.

Khan is incredibly skilled and proved it in the film. Saying he wasn't skilled is being ignorant.

KingD19
Who did Khan fight who was really skilled? Spock? Spock is nowhere near as skilled as the people Cap fought, and who else did Khan fight aside from no-names?

And Kirk held his own? Nero's second in command beat him to a pulp while ignoring his hits and outfighting him. Then he held him by the throat with one arm. The only reason Kirk survived that fight is because he got his gun. Unless that scene has been changed.

quanchi112
Who did Khan fight who was really skilled? Spock? Spock is nowhere near as skilled as the people Cap fought, and who else did Khan fight aside from no-names?

And Kirk held his own? Nero's second in command beat him to a pulp while ignoring his hits and outfighting him. Then he held him by the throat with one arm. The only reason Kirk survived that fight is because he got his gun. Unless that scene has been changed. khan demonstrated his skill throughout the entire movie. The movie slapped the watcher in the face with how superior he was.

Against two Romulans for a time. He was crushed by Spock. You are thinking of the wrong scene.

Khan's strength, cellular regeneration, and skill end Cap.

KingD19
So you're saying Cap didn't demonstrate skill through three entire movies? And demonstrate how superior he was against similarly enhanced opponents, aliens, and the like?

quanchi112
So you're saying Cap didn't demonstrate skill through three entire movies? And demonstrate how superior he was against similarly enhanced opponents, aliens, and the like? When did I say that ? What is the point is explaining myself when you don't comprehend what it is I do say.

I told you why Khan wins. Quit crying about it.

Newjak
Quan you've said why YOU THINK Khan wins. I've yet to see any real evidence to suggest he does.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Newjak
Quan you've said why YOU THINK Khan wins. I've yet to see any real evidence to suggest he does. Skull crushing skill, hand to hand skill shown throughout the movie, and cellular regeneration that gives him superhuman healing abilities. Do I need to post the same clips I have posted before a thousand more times ?

laughing out loud

KingD19
Because there is no evidence. It's simply Quan stating what he wishes was true.

quanchi112
Because there is no evidence. It's simply Quan stating what he wishes was true. Quit ignoring Khan's feats and putting words in my mouth. Khan wins based off the evidence.

dadudemon
Have we established who is stronger out of the two?

Cap has some pretty good strength feats. Just a rough estimate but I would put them both in the same general ball-park.

KingD19
Feats from First Avenger, Avengers, and Winter Soldier put Cap solidly above Khan.

quanchi112
Feats from First Avenger, Avengers, and Winter Soldier put Cap solidly above Khan. Again, he doesn't have the combination of what Khan brings to the table. Strength+Healing abilities+hand to hand skill+ruthlessness=Dead Cap.

Name a specific feat and quit citing entire movies. Laughable.

KingD19
Again, he doesn't have the combination of what Khan brings to the table. Strength+Healing abilities+hand to hand skill+ruthlessness=Dead Cap.

Name a specific feat and quit citing entire movies. Laughable.

Everything you listed Cap has in greater amounts than Khan save ruthlessness, but he can be ruthless if necessary. He chopped off a Chitauri's arm and blew up one or two of them without hesitation. He also snapped one's neck I believe.

And you haven't named a feat either, but if you want, I can do that.

First Avenger
Punched clean through reinforced submarine glass/plastic.
Kept up with a speeding car.
Hurdled a fence that was at least 8-9 feet high.
Threw a man from sea level up to a dry dock that was at least 15 feet above.
Red Skull dented steel(He and Cap are physical equals)

Winter Soldier
Runs literal circles around Falcon and does something like 13 miles in half an hour.

Beats up 12 or 13 highly trained agents in a tiny elevator while getting zapped with high powered stun rods and having one arm locked by a magnetic clamp.

He overpowers the clamp as well and easily knocks a guy a good 5 feet straight up with almost no leverage or wind up.

Takes out an entire ship full of mercs without any help.

Sends guys flying casually.

Drops hundreds of feet and is fine twice.

Beat Batroc with ease.

Beat Winter Soldier and his robo arm which was uber powerful.

Got shot 3 times, pounded in the face by a bionic arm and was still in fighting shape.

etc, etc...

Now what has Khan done?

Werewolf582
Captain America has way better H2H feats than Khan.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Newjak
Quan you've said why YOU THINK Khan wins. I've yet to see any real evidence to suggest he does.

Quan can't back up his arguments with facts, thus he pretends that stating his opinion is the same thing as backing up his claims.

That and he enjoys trolling.

Werewolf582
I think a battlezone is coming up.

quanchi112
Everything you listed Cap has in greater amounts than Khan save ruthlessness, but he can be ruthless if necessary. He chopped off a Chitauri's arm and blew up one or two of them without hesitation. He also snapped one's neck I believe.

And you haven't named a feat either, but if you want, I can do that.

First Avenger
Punched clean through reinforced submarine glass/plastic.
Kept up with a speeding car.
Hurdled a fence that was at least 8-9 feet high.
Threw a man from sea level up to a dry dock that was at least 15 feet above.
Red Skull dented steel(He and Cap are physical equals)

Winter Soldier
Runs literal circles around Falcon and does something like 13 miles in half an hour.

Beats up 12 or 13 highly trained agents in a tiny elevator while getting zapped with high powered stun rods and having one arm locked by a magnetic clamp.

He overpowers the clamp as well and easily knocks a guy a good 5 feet straight up with almost no leverage or wind up.

Takes out an entire ship full of mercs without any help.

Sends guys flying casually.

Drops hundreds of feet and is fine twice.

Beat Batroc with ease.

Beat Winter Soldier and his robo arm which was uber powerful.

Got shot 3 times, pounded in the face by a bionic arm and was still in fighting shape.

etc, etc...

Now what has Khan done? Glad to hear you admit Khan is more ruthless because he is. Concession accepted.

I named the skull crushing feat, liar.

Not impressed with his feats from part one.

Not impressed there either.

Those guys weren't anything special. Khan would have annihilate them as well.

Khan has knocked men much farther than that distance.

Khan has dropped 98 feet despite surviving a near fatal crash. Amazing showing.

Khan was shot 8 times. Lol at 3 times.

Skull crushing, Spock beatdown, survived fatalistic crash, sprinted and then like I said crushed Spock, jumped 98 feet, decimated a Klingon squad by himself, Uhura acted like there was no possible way to defeat that many mean, crushed a skull, let Kirk punch him until he tired himself out, resisted the Nerve pinch, and his blood's healing properties are so effective they can resurrect the dead in the right conditions.

Khan wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
I think a battlezone is coming up. None of you cowards will do any. You're all talk. I am about walking the walk.

Werewolf582
I actually wouldn't mind doing a battlezone of this, this is honestly a interesting fight but I would give the Captain America the advantage. If you make the BZ I would face you.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Kirk showed skill against the men aboard the Vengeance.

Spock lost. Spock showing he can temporarily keep up with Khan shows he is incredibly skilled.
Cap doesn't have Khan in any regard. Cap gets his skill crushed.

Khan wins 10/10 all day and everyday.

smile

Are you claiming Khan is stronger than CAP? You can't be this dumb can you... This is beyond idiotic. Cap is much stronger than Khan and it's not close. If you include comics... Khan isn't even 1/4 as strong as cap if you use his high end feats of strength

No, it shows that Khan isn't that good of a fighter since spock kept up with him. You have that part backwards. Spock is good but he's not close to Cap good and he still kept up fine with Khan.. It anything it shows the opposite.. khan can't match cap

quanchi112
I actually wouldn't mind doing a battlezone of this, this is honestly a interesting fight but I would give the Captain America the advantage. If you make the BZ I would face you. You have a battlezone you already committed to in the Sci Fi tourney. Man up to your previous commitments.

Werewolf582
You have a battlezone you already committed to in the Sci Fi tourney. Man up to your previous commitments. We're still doing that?

quanchi112
Are you claiming Khan is stronger than CAP? You can't be this dumb can you... This is beyond idiotic. Cap is much stronger than Khan and it's not close. If you include comics... Khan isn't even 1/4 as strong as cap if you use his high end feats of strength

No, it shows that Khan isn't that good of a fighter since spock kept up with him. You have that part backwards. Spock is good but he's not close to Cap good and he still kept up fine with Khan.. It anything it shows the opposite.. khan can't match cap Says the guy who can't put together one coherent sentence.

This is the movie versus you dummy. Quit trying to cheat because you know he loses.

Khan won over an opponent who is incredibly skilled and strong. Khan just survived a crash landing, sprinted, and still dominated him.

Khan crushes his skull.

laughing out loud

Werewolf582
You have a battlezone you already committed to in the Sci Fi tourney. Man up to your previous commitments.

We're still doing that?

quanchi112
Why wouldn't you be ? I'm the only one who seems to go ahead to achieve their goals. I'm a doer.

Silent Master
Cap wins.

quanchi112
Cap wins. Based on ?

carver9
Cap stomps and I think Quan should accept Wolf challenge on the Cap vs Kahn battlezone.

KingD19
Accept the BZ coward.

seymourwal
cap wrecks house. the fact that u ppl entertain quan's trolling is hilarious as it is ridiculous. I went through 6 pages of u guys arguing with a brick wall, thinking...ok somebody is gonna wise up... lol nope. "oh what do you mean quan? oh why do you think that quan? quan that doesn't make sense." lol no shit it don't make sense he is trolling all of u. sans him, everyone agreed cap wins. thread is technically decided.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Cap stomps and I think Quan should accept Wolf challenge on the Cap vs Kahn battlezone. He already accepted another.

quanchi112
Accept the BZ coward. Hoe many have you done ?

Oh right. You're a battlezone virgin.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by seymourwal
cap wrecks house. the fact that u ppl entertain quan's trolling is hilarious as it is ridiculous. I went through 6 pages of u guys arguing with a brick wall, thinking...ok somebody is gonna wise up... lol nope. "oh what do you mean quan? oh why do you think that quan? quan that doesn't make sense." lol no shit it don't make sense he is trolling all of u. sans him, everyone agreed cap wins. thread is technically decided. Strength, ruthlessness, healing factor, and hand to hand skill spell doom for Cap.

Boom.

carver9
He already accepted another.

I know you got my message about our battlezone but you have as of yet to reply. Do you fear me Quan? Do you fear me like Thanos fears Hulk? Or have you conceded?

quanchi112
I know you got my message about our battlezone but you have as of yet to reply. Do you fear me Quan? Do you fear me like Thanos fears Hulk? Or have you conceded? I will respond soon. You made me wait days and waited until my busy weekends to post. Trust me you are in for more pain.

Silent Master
Originally posted by seymourwal
cap wrecks house. the fact that u ppl entertain quan's trolling is hilarious as it is ridiculous. I went through 6 pages of u guys arguing with a brick wall, thinking...ok somebody is gonna wise up... lol nope. "oh what do you mean quan? oh why do you think that quan? quan that doesn't make sense." lol no shit it don't make sense he is trolling all of u. sans him, everyone agreed cap wins. thread is technically decided.

The board has too many optimists, some believe that quan will eventually see the light, if they are just patient enough. while others just like laughing at retards and quan seems more than willing to play the retard.

Silent Master
I know you got my message about our battlezone but you have as of yet to reply. Do you fear me Quan? Do you fear me like Thanos fears Hulk? Or have you conceded?

You'll notice that the "BZ" still doesn't have any judges.

carver9
I will respond soon. You made me wait days and waited until my busy weekends to post. Trust me you are in for more pain.

No need to respond...my argument can't be countered.

carver9
You'll notice that the "BZ" still doesn't have any judges.

thumb up

It's obvious why.

quanchi112
No need to respond...my argument can't be countered. Irony.

quanchi112
thumb up

It's obvious why. It is a spite matchup no one says I can win. You'd better not lose.

Werewolf582
Its said really, no one even cares about Quan's battlezone except him. However when he is directly challenged he doesn't except it and changes the subject.

Silent Master
Its sad really, no one even cares about Quan's battlezone except him. However when he is directly challenged he doesn't accept it and changes the subject.

quan knows that he'd get destroyed and his ego can't take it.

quanchi112
Its said really, no one even cares about Quan's battlezone except him. However when he is directly challenged he doesn't except it and changes the subject. It wouldn't have over 200 views if no one cared. You need to see to your previous responsibilities not just throw around empty battlezone challenges.

jinXed by JaNx

Didn't get Kirk get beat up by three drunks?

Firefly218
Remind me again who nuKirk beat that knocking him silly is at all impressive.
Kirk is a somewhat competent brawler and a good representation for average humans. His utter domination by a Klingon is definitely an indication that Klingons are physically superior to humans. Hydra agents may be trained and sort of skilled, but they're physically inferior.

Their aim did suck, it's not like Khan was dodging and ducking or even moving around at a fast pace.
The fact is, Khan successfully hit the trained professionals. It's a legitimate feat.

Yet both Spock and Khan fought like brawler so I don't see how their IQ is going ti matter in a HTH fight.
We actually don't know how Khan and Spock's intelligence factored into that fight. What we do know is that Khan and Spock are, for the most part, on equal ground in terms of intelligence. Cap and Khan, on the other hand, are not on equal ground. Thus, we must assume that intelligence will factor into a Khan vs Cap fight - and in Khan's favor.

Time Immemorial
quan knows that he'd get destroyed and his ego can't take it.

Trolling like the hypocrite you are.

Silent Master
Kirk is a somewhat competent brawler and a good representation for average humans. His utter domination by a Klingon is definitely an indication that Klingons are physically superior to humans. Hydra agents may be trained and sort of skilled, but they're physically inferior.

Guess who else is physically superior to an average human; spec ops soldiers.

He also missed several times, so calling him a master marksman is laughable.

Yet they fought like brawlers, so how is their IQ going to matter in a HTH fight?

Time Immemorial

Who have zero screen feats, like you said Klingons did. Do you understand troll?

Firefly218
That's a generalization, not a fact. Klingons being PHYSIOLOGICALLY superior to humans is a fact. Spec-ops soldiers are just skilled, trained humans.

He also missed several times, so calling him a master marksman is laughable.
The fact that he hit his targets is quite an accomplishment

Yet they fought like brawlers, so how is their IQ going to matter in a HTH fight? You just completely missed the point of my previous post. I already addressed this. I suggest you try again

We actually don't know how Khan and Spock's intelligence factored into that fight. What we do know is that Khan and Spock are, for the most part, on equal ground in terms of intelligence. Which is maybe why it didn't seem like intelligence factored into their fight. Cap and Khan, on the other hand, are not on equal ground. Thus, we must assume that intelligence will factor into a Khan vs Cap fight - and in Khan's favor.

Time Immemorial
SM's troll logic is overloaded as he cannot explain or debate for more then 17 words at a time. He needs a breather between posts and addressing hard questions that don't support his bias views.

Silent Master
That's a generalization, not a fact. Klingons being PHYSIOLOGICALLY superior to humans is a fact. Spec-ops soldiers are just skilled, trained humans.

Klingons being stronger than average humans doesn't mean that they're all atuomatically stronger than any human can get through training.

Except he didn't hit all his targets as he missed several times.

You don't have a real point, you just keep saying that their IQ will matter against Cap when their fight shows that even though they have high IQs, they fight like simple brawlers.

Time Immemorial
Klingons being stronger than average humans doesn't mean that they're all atuomatically stronger than any human can get through training.

You don't have a real point, you just keep saying that their IQ will matter against Cap when their fight shows that even though they have high IQs, they fight like simple brawlers.

Troll Tactic #1: You're spec ops soldiers are featless, quit lying and saying they are stronger and have better feats then Klingons.

Troll Tactic #2: Implying that because he missed a few times makes him a bad aim when confronting a group vastly outnumbering him.

Troll Tactic #3: Implying that being smart and skilled has no influence on a fight.

Firefly218
That's not the point though.
The term PHYSIOLOGICAL refers to the biological function of an organism. Physiologically, the klingons are superior to humans. That much is not only shown, but also implied.

The same way, Asgardians are physiologically superior to humans. Klingons too, but to a lesser extent of course.

But he did accomplish his goal. It's still quite the accomplishment

I'll try and re-explain. Since Spock and Khan are equally intelligent, their intelligence will off-set and not have as much of an impact in battle. Khan is vastly superior to Cap in intelligence, so it will be a factor.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Troll Tactic #1: You're spec ops soldiers are featless, quit lying and saying they are stronger and have better feats then Klingons.

Troll Tactic #2: Implying that because he missed a few times makes him a bad aim when confronting a group vastly outnumbering him.

Troll Tactic #3: Implying that being smart and skilled has no influence on a fight.
thumb up

Silent Master
That's not the point though.
The term PHYSIOLOGICAL refers to the biological function of an organism. Physiologically, the klingons are superior to humans. That much is not only shown, but also implied.

The same way, Asgardians are physiologically superior to humans. Klingons too, but to a lesser extent of course.

What are some of the strength feats for NuKlingons?

Since when does missing multiple times earn someone the title of master marksman?

How will it matter, because in the only fights we have seen Khan fought like a brawler.

Time Immemorial

Since when does missing multiple times earn someone the title of master marksman?

How will it matter, because in the only fights we have seen Khan fought like a brawler.

Troll repeater logic loop. Reported for spamming.

Firefly218

This is a waste of time. Let's just agree that Cap wins

Time Immemorial
This is a waste of time. Let's just agree that Cap wins

SM has a very small bias troll brain who can't debate outside of that.

Time Immemorial
http://www.tqsmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/2013-06-16_1943.png

Arachnid1
Troll? He's right. Cap whoops Khans butt here without too much effort.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Troll? He's right. Cap whoops Khans butt here without too much effort.

He was caught lying and making up screen feats to favor his side. Nobody likes a liar.

KingD19
He made up screen feats about cap? Which ones?

And what did he lie about?

(Not going on a merry chase through all these pages and threads to find it)

Silent Master

He's lying about my claims so that he can call me a troll, it's classic strawmanning.

Time Immemorial

Stating that spec ops soldiers have feats over the klingons and that they are physically stronger.

Baseless lies.

He's lying about my claims so that he can call me a troll, it's classic strawmanning.

Everyone has called you a troll. Start to accept it.

http://www.tqsmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/2013-06-16_1943-500x236.png

KingD19
Well we don't know the strength of Nu-Trek Klingon's. We know Romulans and Vulcan's are genetic cousins and are both roughly 3x stronger than the average human. We know Khan is 5x. But we don't know how much stronger Klingon's are, just that they're supposed to be badass.

So a highly trained spec-ops soldier could very well be stronger than a Romulan, as they don't have any feats. And while they don't have any feats themselves, we can compare them to actual Spec Ops soldiers who pull off some crazy shit.

Time Immemorial
Well we don't know the strength of Nu-Trek Klingon's. We know Romulans and Vulcan's are genetic cousins and are both roughly 3x stronger than the average human. We know Khan is 5x. But we don't know how much stronger Klingon's are, just that they're supposed to be badass.

So a highly trained spec-ops soldier could very well be stronger than a Romulan, as they don't have any feats. And while they don't have any feats themselves, we can compare them to actual Spec Ops soldiers who pull off some crazy shit.

The spec ops soliders cap fought have zero screen feats or strength feats other then dying like fodder to captain the same way the klingons died to khan.

SM is using classic strawman augment by misrepresenting characters.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>