Emporers Wrath VS Tfu 2 trailer Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Who would win

FreshestSlice
Emperor's Wrath comfortably. Against any form of Marek really.

By the way, saying TFU II trailer Galen Marek means absolutely nothing considering a) he doesn't exist and b) Starkiller would be featless.

NewGuy01
Trailer Marek atomized an entire battalion with a Force Repulse. He stomps this.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Emperor's Wrath comfortably. Against any form of Marek really.

By the way, saying TFU II trailer Galen Marek means absolutely nothing considering a) he doesn't exist and b) Starkiller would be featless. I don't think The tfu 2 starkiller is a clone so to me he is Galen marek, you can have ur own opinion.

FreshestSlice
When has killing nameless Jedi let alone nameless mooks meant anything? Either way, TFU II trailer Marek isn't even a thing, so....
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I don't think The tfu 2 starkiller is a clone so to me he is Galen marek, you can have ur own opinion.
It's not my opinion; it's a fact in game. One you're constantly willing to ignore.

Nephthys
I think the Wrath would take him in sabers but Force and all out Galen is too powerful.

PTforthewin
When has killing nameless Jedi let alone nameless mooks meant anything? Either way, TFU II trailer Marek isn't even a thing, so....

It's not my opinion; it's a fact in game. One you're constantly willing to ignore. it's not a fact, it's never been confirmed, the body that vader showed to the dark apprentice could have been just another failed clone, Galen "died" in the jedi adventure robe not his sith apprentice robes.

FreshestSlice
it's not a fact, it's never been confirmed, the body that vader showed to the dark apprentice could have been just another failed clone, Galen "died" in the jedi adventure robe not his sith apprentice robes.
Continuity errors don't prove anything except oversight, and as both Vader and Palpatine have both been shown to sense Marek's death, it's all but confirmed. Literally the only thing that supports they are the same person is Kota making random statements that does not even hold true. The clone has feelings for Juno in common with Marek. Nothing else.

PTforthewin
While no other clone does,

Kalen Sykes
it's not a fact, it's never been confirmed, the body that vader showed to the dark apprentice could have been just another failed clone, Galen "died" in the jedi adventure robe not his sith apprentice robes.

That actually has me thinking that the Galen that died on the Death Star was a clone. The last time Marek wore his Sith apprentice outfit was when Vader skewered him and sent him out into space. I mean, really, how long can you last in the vacuum of space? It's not like the droid was waiting to grab him. A decent amount of time had passed. I created a thread about this a few months back and posted some excepts from the novel, which bolster the idea.

Nephthys
Like the way all his scars disappeared?

FreshestSlice
While no other clone does,
Never been stated.

You can survive in the vacuum of space using the Force. Such things come instinctively to very powerful Force Adepts.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Nephthys
Like the way all his scars disappeared?

Exactly. And, yes power Force user can survive in space for a time, but I doubt he instinctively enveloped himself in the Force.

"The apprentice tried to think. He flexed his hands, marveling at his amazing return to health. It seemed almost too good to be true.

A disconcerting thought occurred to him. He hastily tugged off first his right glove, then his left. He was reassured to see only skin beneath--no synthetic materials or artificial joints. His knuckles moved the same as always; his fingernails were neat and even. The only odd detail was that his scars were gone.

He rubbed his right hand down his chest to his stomach, remembering the terrible wound his Master had inflicted. He thought of the damage raw vacuum did to human lungs. Bacta tanks performed miracles, but they weren't that good."

Taken from the novel, page 96.

Also, he was on the Empirical for 6 months, the same amount of time between the end of TFU and the beginning of TFUII. Vader could've started his cloning experiments then and used the memory flash training. It makes more sense to me than Vader taking Marek's body from the Death Star to Kamino, changing his clothes, and putting him on display.

PTforthewin
Vader told Galen after that he "rebuilt" him, this could mean he's a cyborg

Kalen Sykes
Vader told Galen after that he "rebuilt" him, this could mean he's a cyborg

Or that he retrained him, using the memory flash method. Essentially, he was a blank slate, until Vader "rebuilt" him from the ground up.

FreshestSlice
Well for now, I'm going to go with the least amount of convolutedness involved. And considering Marek's power level, nothing makes me think he can't instinctively learn to envelope himself.

Kalen Sykes
Marek, himself, doesn't even bring that up as a possibility.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
Marek, himself, doesn't even bring that up as a possibility.
And the Exile didn't bring up the fact that she used Sever Force on herself, nor did she even know about it. Did that stop her from using it?

Kalen Sykes
And the Exile didn't bring up the fact that she used Sever Force on herself, nor did she even know about it. Did that stop her from using it?

True. The clone theory is just one I find plausible. I'm not trying to pass it off as fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.