Boss battles Darth Baras vs Darth Thanaton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
Who takes this a monster duelist or insane Force firepower.

Im aware that baras is good with the force, im just giving thanaton the force edge from what ive seen.

Nephthys
Ehh, probably Baras. I doubt Nox could own him as easily as he did Thanaton.

PTforthewin
Both are horrible

TheDarthBoy
hmmmm okay cuz i do think if baras closes the gap thanaton screwed

Lord Stark
Baras imo

FreshestSlice
Thanaton's one of the weaker members of the Dark Council. Where as Baras was able to usurp the mantle of the Voice, without anyone being able to to challenge him, even though many suspected he was lying. Baras was obviously powerful and nearly unquestionable, where as Thanaton was able to be lose his position due to complete stupidity, and then his life.

Going with Baras.

NewGuy01
I wouldn't say he's one of the weaker, even if he isn't the strongest. I mean, compare him to Xedrix for a moment.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I wouldn't say he's one of the weaker, even if he isn't the strongest. I mean, compare him to Xedrix for a moment.
The Dark Council said he is one of the weaker ones. I think they know a lot about their own members.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
When did they say that? The Dark Council says the exact opposite, tbh.

Nephthys
Thanaton is one of the most powerful members. He's a boss.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Thanaton is one of the most powerful members. He's a boss.
Not really.

As to the question above this, wasn't it show pretty much throughout the Inquisitor's storyline? I'll admit I'm not as knowledgeable about it as I am some of the others, but the utter lack of respect most of the Council gave him speaks volumes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No. Marr, the most senior (and probably powerful) member of the dark council recognizes Thanaton's ability.

Nephthys
I think that's just because he's such a ponce, and doesn't really have much of a political base. In terms of feats and accolades he's "supremely powerful."

FreshestSlice
Ah, still I think the same is said of Baras, powerwise, to a much greater extent.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Not really.

As to the question above this, wasn't it show pretty much throughout the Inquisitor's storyline? I'll admit I'm not as knowledgeable about it as I am some of the others, but the utter lack of respect most of the Council gave him speaks volumes.

Most of the Council? You mean Darth Ravage who's probably the most pompous prick to grace the Dark Council. Ravage talks big because both Marr and Mortis are his allies.

Emperordmb
yeah, Ravage is a dick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.