Annihilus vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

yaadaveyaa
if he cant void out hes a goner here if we just get a standard sentry

quanchi112
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
if he cant void out hes a goner here if we just get a standard sentry Based on ?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry wins. based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
based on ? Genis vell fight, WW Hulk fight, overloading the Absorbing Man. 3 examples. Now why do you believe Annihilus wins ?

Insane Titan
Genis vell fight, WW Hulk fight, overloading the Absorbing Man. 3 examples. Now why do you believe Annihilus wins ? show me where I said Annihilus wins

Annihilus pwning both Quasar and full power Nova prime at once and tanking Galactus 3 solar system blast that killed a watcher match up

quanchi112
show me where I said Annihilus wins

Annihilus pwning both Quasar and full power Nova prime at once and tanking Galactus 3 solar system blast that killed a watcher match up So you believe Sentry wins. laughing out loud

Nova prime was inexperienced and Quasar is tailor made for Annihilus. Later we see Nova strength ripping him up. I have seen Rulk beat the piss out of a watcher as well. Nova killed Annihilus and isn't even noticeable to someone like the Surfer. He was handled with kiddie gloves on.

Sentry is in the big leagues and he rips Annihilus up or flat out overloads him. Way too powerful for the likes of Annihilus.

yaadaveyaa
So you believe Sentry wins. laughing out loud

Nova prime was inexperienced and Quasar is tailor made for Annihilus. Later we see Nova strength ripping him up. I have seen Rulk beat the piss out of a watcher as well. Nova killed Annihilus and isn't even noticeable to someone like the Surfer. He was handled with kiddie gloves on.

Sentry is in the big leagues and he rips Annihilus up or flat out overloads him. Way too powerful for the likes of Annihilus.

if it were standard annihilus i would 100% agree. however he has a major major boost and sentry has a major major downgrade, his voided out feats far far surpass his regular sentry feats, hes not defeating the quantum bands no way no how, look at what they did for guys like norrin

quanchi112
if it were standard annihilus i would 100% agree. however he has a major major boost and sentry has a major major downgrade, his voided out feats far far surpass his regular sentry feats, hes not defeating the quantum bands no way no how, look at what they did for guys like norrin Sentry's regular feats still shit all over Annihilus'.

Norrin isn't Annihilus. Norrin toys with Nova whereas Nova kills Annihilus. M

Sentry physically mauls him. The big leagues are the guys like Hulk, Surfer, etc. not nova.

carver9
Sentry also took out Terrax with ease and looking at Annihilus fight against one of Thanos henchmen, the same one Ronin took out with a hammer shot to the head, Sentry destroys him.

yaadaveyaa
if it were regular annihilus then id agree adding the quantum bands to hhim gives him a win over sentry we are talking about the bands eon created r we not?

carver9
if it were regular annihilus then id agree adding the quantum bands to hhim gives him a win over sentry we are talking about the bands eon created r we not?

Nova defeated that same Annihlus.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by carver9
Nova defeated that same Annihlus.

ur giving a guy the power to protect the universe on ur wrists hes gonna beat sentry here

zopzop

carver9
ur giving a guy the power to protect the universe on ur wrists hes gonna beat sentry here

Doesn't work like that. What was shown on panel to give him the win against Sentry?

yaadaveyaa
im using the general feats of the qb what it did for several people not just him and whats its capable of carv

zopzop
Doesn't work like that. What was shown on panel to give him the win against Sentry?
Well let's see :
a) Noob version of Quasar brought a Rogue Watcher to his knees
b) hit Thanos with a 100 megton blast and protected mourners at Eon's funeral from a blast from Thanos with the IG! laughing
c) his shields survived a blast from Anomaly Maelstrom that knocked him clear out of the multiverse

There's probably more stuff but that should be enough for now.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Well let's see :
a) Noob version of Quasar brought a Rogue Watcher to his knees
b) hit Thanos with a 100 megton blast and protected mourners at Eon's funeral from a blast from Thanos with the IG! laughing
c) his shields survived a blast from Anomaly Maelstrom that knocked him clear out of the multiverse

There's probably more stuff but that should be enough for now.

And how was Quasar defeated?

zopzop
And how was Quasar defeated?
1) Against the Watcher, he wasn't. Stranger jumped in and the Watcher committed suicide rather than have Stranger break his mind.
2) Against Thanos with the IG, Thanos got bored and left. But before he left, he created 4 Protectors of the Universe each with their own pair of QBands. Quasar beat them.
3) Against Maelstrom, nothing. Quasar was BFRed out of the multiverse

Insane Titan
So you believe Sentry wins. laughing out loud

Sentry is in the big leagues and he rips Annihilus up or flat out overloads him. Way too powerful for the likes of Annihilus. never said who wins either way learn to read.

Novas strength didn't rip him up at all and Nova killing him was due to losing the Qbands and tanking Galactus blast , understand context .

Lol at beating up a watcher been the same as killing one.

How is Sentry supposed to overload Anni when with just the CR he absorbed the whole of the quantum zone energies.

quanchi112
never said who wins either way learn to read.

Novas strength didn't rip him up at all and Nova killing him was due to losing the Qbands and tanking Galactus blast , understand context .

Lol at beating up a watcher been the same as killing one.

How is Sentry supposed to overload Anni when with just the CR he absorbed the whole of the quantum zone energies. So you are afraid to declare your opinion. Makes sense.

That didn't weak his jaw. Nova was strong enough to kill him.

So beating one up means you can't kill one ? laughing out loud

Sentry's more powerful based off feats than Quasar. smile

Insane Titan
So you are afraid to declare your opinion. Makes sense.

That didn't weak his jaw. Nova was strong enough to kill him.

So beating one up means you can't kill one ? laughing out loud

Sentry's more powerful based off feats than Quasar. smile

Only a retard would think that way or someone who backs out of a BZ.

Have you even read the story? Nova even says he can tell it's weakened Anni that's why he physically attacked him.

If so Rulk would killed the Watcher, and the Watcher from Galactus blast was obliterated . Huge difference.

We was talking about Quasars energies/powers, he has been able to absorb the likes of Ego even Surfer couldn't do that

quanchi112
Only a retard would think that way or someone who backs out of a BZ.

Have you even read the story? Nova even says he can tell it's weakened Anni that's why he physically attacked him.

If so Rulk would killed the Watcher, and the Watcher from Galactus blast was obliterated . Huge difference.

We was talking about Quasars energies/powers, he has been able to absorb the likes of Ego even Surfer couldn't do that I never have backed out of a battlezone. You made something up. You lie all the time. Sad. You'll never do one. laughing out loud

Yes, and again his jaw isn't weakened. Nova had the strength to do so.

Different avenues of attack. The concentration of the blast also changes depending on where it strikes you so since they weren't at the same location it is ridiculous to assume it is the same throughout. Prove something for once in your grammar free life, sport.

This is about the Sentry. Surfer can toy with Nova while nova can physically kill Annihilus.

smile

Insane Titan
I never have backed out of a battlezone. You made something up. You lie all the time. Sad. You'll never do one. laughing out loud

Yes, and again his jaw isn't weakened. Nova had the strength to do so.

Different avenues of attack. The concentration of the blast also changes depending on where it strikes you so since they weren't at the same location it is ridiculous to assume it is the same throughout. Prove something for once in your grammar free life, sport.

This is about the Sentry. Surfer can toy with Nova while nova can physically kill Annihilus.

smile you backed out then refused my BZ coward.

His whole body was weak after losing the bands Nova even made the point or are you gonna say Nova was lying.

Annihilus was at ground zero of the blast the watcher wasn't , looks like you didn't read the story .

Annihilus toyed with both Nova and Quasar when he wasn't weakend at the start of the story, then again you wouldn't know that as you ain't read the story

quanchi112
you backed out then refused my BZ coward.

His whole body was weak after losing the bands Nova even made the point or are you gonna say Nova was lying.

Annihilus was at ground zero of the blast the watcher wasn't , looks like you didn't read the story .

Annihilus toyed with both Nova and Quasar when he wasn't weakend at the start of the story, then again you wouldn't know that as you ain't read the story You lied about something I never said and couldn't prove it, kiddo.

When did Nova say it weakened his jaw ? Post proof.

I did read the story. Are you saying Annihilus is more durable than a watcher ? Can nova rip his jaw off ?

Nova was more inexperienced at that point and Quasar is tailor made to lose to him. Sentry is incredibly strong and more durable than either. Hilariously stronger than both.

smile

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
1) Against the Watcher, he wasn't. Stranger jumped in and the Watcher committed suicide rather than have Stranger break his mind.
2) Against Thanos with the IG, Thanos got bored and left. But before he left, he created 4 Protectors of the Universe each with their own pair of QBands. Quasar beat them.
3) Against Maelstrom, nothing. Quasar was BFRed out of the multiverse

You do know Quasar and Gladiator fought before and things didn't go so well for him, right. I think you are giving him waaaaaaayyyy too much props and the way the bug defeated him isn't impressive.

zopzop
You do know Quasar and Gladiator fought before and things didn't go so well for him, right. I think you are giving him waaaaaaayyyy too much props and the way the bug defeated him isn't impressive.
Yup.

But this isn't Quasar. This is Annihilus with the QBands vs non Voided Sentry.

Annihilus wins.

Tony Stark

Insane Titan
You lied about something I never said and couldn't prove it, kiddo.

When did Nova say it weakened his jaw ? Post proof.

I did read the story. Are you saying Annihilus is more durable than a watcher ? Can nova rip his jaw off ?

Nova was more inexperienced at that point and Quasar is tailor made to lose to him. Sentry is incredibly strong and more durable than either. Hilariously stronger than both.

smile how is it a lie when you flat out refused my Thanos vs your Void.

Haha so him been weak didn't include his jaw, troll you lost that point.

Yeah he was more durable than a watcher proven by surving the blast that killed one, case closed.

His power lvl was still greater than when surfer toyed with him,as Nova had shared some power creating some Nova corps making him weaker

Just like Sentry is tailor made for Annihilus to overload him like a weak ass human torch did.

Sentry gets hurt the likes of Hercules and Human torch and wrecked by a hellicarrier lol

gg smile

l

quanchi112
how is it a lie when you flat out refused my Thanos vs your Void.

Haha so him been weak didn't include his jaw, troll you lost that point.

Yeah he was more durable than a watcher proven by surving the blast that killed one, case closed.

His power lvl was still greater than when surfer toyed with him,as Nova had shared some power creating some Nova corps making him weaker

Just like Sentry is tailor made for Annihilus to overload him like a weak ass human torch did.

Sentry gets hurt the likes of Hercules and Human torch and wrecked by a hellicarrier lol

gg smile

l I always said Thanos wins. You are making it up and aren't even smart enough to remember your own login. Your memory is really awful tbh.

Still not enough to be a serious threat to Surfer.

Human torch got inside his head. Sentry overloaded the absorbing man, kiddo. Sentry rips him apart.

That isn't this sentry anyways. Quit raging out and not making sense.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
I always said Thanos wins. You are making it up and aren't even smart enough to remember your own login. Your memory is really awful tbh.

Still not enough to be a serious threat to Surfer.

Human torch got inside his head. Sentry overloaded the absorbing man, kiddo. Sentry rips him apart.

That isn't this sentry anyways. Quit raging out and not making sense.

laughing out loud own logic ! You said you knew more and backed like the coward you always are.

Point Bering? Oh yeah you never had one and conceded the point.

And he still overloaded him. Big deal that ain't happening to Anni with the bands and rod.

Based on? The only thing you can base it off is if he loses the Qbands son.

Why isn't it this Sentry , it's all versions of the Sentry except full Void
Who raging? I this your way of trying to deflect your piss poor argument and trolling lol I thought debating was your thing kenchi

quanchi112
own logic ! You said you knew more and backed like the coward you always are.

Point Bering? Oh yeah you never had one and conceded the point.

And he still overloaded him. Big deal that ain't happening to Anni with the bands and rod.

Based on? The only thing you can base it off is if he loses the Qbands son.

Why isn't it this Sentry , it's all versions of the Sentry except full Void
Who raging? I this your way of trying to deflect your piss poor argument and trolling lol I thought debating was your thing kenchi I do know more than a guy who can't remember his own login. I also know Thanos defeats the Void. smile

Point Bering ? What is that supposed to mean ? No, I didn't. Lies.

Sentry doesn't have to as he just rips his jaw off. He would overload him, kiddo

So now he's physically immune to having his jaw ripped off because he has the bands ? laughing out loud

Your sentences are hard to even make out at this point with you blowing your gasket again. Calm down, Mikey.

Sentry rips his head off. smile

Insane Titan
I do know more than a guy who can't remember his own login. I also know Thanos defeats the Void. smile

Point Bering ? What is that supposed to mean ? No, I didn't. Lies.

Sentry doesn't have to as he just rips his jaw off. He would overload him, kiddo

So now he's physically immune to having his jaw ripped off because he has the bands ? laughing out loud

Your sentences are hard to even make out at this point with you blowing your gasket again. Calm down, Mikey.

Sentry rips his head off. smile if you know more prove it for once without the excuses.

Proof on him been able to rip off a non weak Annihilus jaw , even Nova said his exterior was impervious that's why he went inside his throat because he was weak.

Lmao let's see you prove he can overload someone that absorbed the Qzone and was absorbing the entire nova force.

It's cute you keep using this rage excuse, but it only amplifies your lack of argument for all to see h1.

How about you not troll kenshe

quanchi112
if you know more prove it for once without the excuses.

Proof on him been able to rip off a non weak Annihilus jaw , even Nova said his exterior was impervious that's why he went inside his throat because he was weak.

Lmao let's see you prove he can overload someone that absorbed the Qzone and was absorbing the entire nova force.

It's cute you keep using this rage excuse, but it only amplifies your lack of argument for all to see h1.

How about you not troll kenshe Prove what ?

So now he's impervious to all physical harm ?

laughing out loud

Nova isn't the Sentry and doesn't have one half of his raw physical power. He was speaking in relation to his own strength.

Again, he overloaded the Absorbing man. That is his thing and the same happens to Annihilus.

Says the known amnesiac. What's as my login ? What's my name ? Lord boo you say; you have got to be kidding me.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Prove what ?

So now he's impervious to all physical harm ?

laughing out loud

Nova isn't the Sentry and doesn't have one half of his raw physical power. He was speaking in relation to his own strength.

Again, he overloaded the Absorbing man. That is his thing and the same happens to Annihilus.

Says the known amnesiac. What's as my login ? What's my name ? Lord boo you say; you have got to be kidding me.

laughing out loud he could rip off his jaw while not weakend.

Yeah according to Nova.

Ha you know he wasn't , don't try lying again.

Il await your proof Annihilus can be overloaded.

Big deal I forgot something, at least you accept you're a troll thats less knowledgable than h1 about a character he thinks he is lmao sad little boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.