Reborn Revan vs. ROTJ Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, this has been done like 80 times before probably, but idgaf.

Sabers, Force, All out

PTforthewin
Vader. ( of course)

carthage
Vader ragdolls him

DarthAnt66
How so?
I rather when a person is blocked, I don't even know they posted something, because sometimes I feel an urge to click on the little button and see what they posted...only to once again see BS.

Nalaniel
I'm going with Revan.

FreshestSlice
Vader in a difficult fight; he definitely isn't ragdolling him.

Sinious
Revan.

PTforthewin
The TOR fanboys will say Revan wins the Vader fanboys will say vader wins

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Vader. ( of course)
I lol'ed.

FreshestSlice
It has nothing to do with fanboyism really. Vader takes sabers, if by a small margin, it has more to do with Force power and all out. Vader has a lot of raw Force power, Revan has shown a lot more mastery of both sides, while Vader has mastery of none. It could honestly go either way.

DarthAnt66
Saying this is extremely ironic. Skillz/dmb know what I mean. Wait a little bit, and you will see too.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

PTforthewin
I'm a vader fanboy in this

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Saying this is extremely ironic. Skillz/dmb know what I mean. Wait a little bit, and you will see too.

???

carthage
Vader RAPES Revan.

Call me when Revan can destroy an entire cathedral, destroy X wings mid flight, support the weight of 12 storm troopers, and can smash Crystal statues and durasteel.

Revan gets force choked and dies.

PTforthewin
Vader sticks his metal dik up Revans ass

carthage
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
It has nothing to do with fanboyism really. Vader takes sabers, if by a small margin, it has more to do with Force power and all out. Vader has a lot of raw Force power, Revan has shown a lot more mastery of both sides, while Vader has mastery of none. It could honestly go either way.

Yeah he takes sabers by a wide margin

S_W_LeGenD
Revan

PTforthewin
no

carthage
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Revan

Yeah sure, he'd win if Vader was a Mandalorian he could kill with a saber throw lol

PTforthewin
There's a rumor going on about darth vader coming back as a mandalorian in episode 7, boba fett goes to endor and the finds the cremated remains of vader and then rebuilds him with jetpack and super fast stuff and a lot of blasters similiar to grievous and then vader rules the imperial remnant and then the new republic loses

Emperordmb
As of right now, I'm going with Vader, but I'm open minded on this one.

deathslash
Revan takes this in a tough fight.

NTJack0
Revan isn't getting ragdolled, but he loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.