Link vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Omni Link with Tri Force vs WWH

Nemesis X
Didn't WWH in a blood rage almost split Earth in two just by stomping the ground?

StealthRanger
Terrible thread

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Terrible thread

Not as terrible as looking at your ugly face.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Didn't WWH in a blood rage almost split Earth in two just by stomping the ground?

Don't underestimate the power of the tri force!

StealthRanger
ahahaha, so original, man why aren't you on TV yet?

Incase you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic and think you're retarded and deserve to be shot

Anyways, Triforce at best is planet busting. Though that's fairly paltry compared to what Marvel herald tiers are capable of from what I know

Time Immemorial

Incase you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic and think you're retarded and deserve to be shot

Anyways, Triforce at best is planet busting. Though that's fairly paltry compared to what Marvel herald tiers are capable of from what I know

Ok, so not WWH, regular hulk. Increase his chances?

Time Immemorial

I think you have a mental problem sometimes or where/are rejected by your parents in early childhood, up to present, or rejected by many if not all girls at never had sex, or to many chores at home?

Sacred 117
You're requesting he not insult people by insulting him?

Time Immemorial
Whats your take on regular hulk vs Link with triforce?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I think you have a mental problem sometimes or where/are rejected by your parents in early childhood, up to present, or rejected by many if not all girls at never had sex, or to many chores at home?

Translation: "I am a butthurt idiot who resorts to the classic ITG tactic of making inaccurate claims about my opponent who is so superior to me because he hurt my feewings and stomped me in several threads and exposed that this is indeed a terrible thread"

Time Immemorial
Translation: "I am a butthurt idiot who resorts to the classic ITG tactic of making inaccurate claims about my opponent who is so superior to me because he hurt my feewings and stomped me in several threads and exposed that this is indeed a terrible thread"

Superior? In which world do you believe you are superior to anyone other then this hypothetical fictional world you reside?

StealthRanger
Well considering I've beaten you in several threads (namely Star Wars ones, and notably the "herp derp travel speed herp derp combat speed" bullshit and such and such)

Time Immemorial
Well considering I've beaten you in several threads (namely Star Wars ones, and notably the "herp derp travel speed herp derp combat speed" bullshit and such and such)

Do you think this is real life?

ScreamPaste
This is a dumb thread, lol.

Link and Hulk have so little in common it's a bizarre one to be made.

The Triforce turns this into 'who can BFR the other', with Hulk being unable to do anything meaningful in terms of damage, and Link's ability to deal damage to the Hulk a relative unknown.

The ToP alone as of aLBW is strongly implied to have a planetary feat, so make of that what you will. My money is on the one who can warp reality, though.

BloodRain
TimIm, you lost that scuffle when you replied to his post to seemingly took 11mins to create a double post to try counter-insult Stealth..

Epicurus
^That's Supra obviously.

BloodRain
Supra?

Supra baby, how''re things in the shadow of the banhammer?

Epicurus
Originally posted by BloodRain
Supra?
It's too obvious. The posting style, and the stink of semi-retardation, along with the obsession with the Iraq war(Supra is supposed to have participated in it) all point to only one guy.

Time Immemorial
TimIm, you lost that scuffle when you replied to his post to seemingly took 11mins to create a double post to try counter-insult Stealth..

Wasn't trying to win, I thought it would be a good matchup with the Tri Force. Stealth wanted to troll and insult, so you get what you give?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This is a dumb thread, lol.

Link and Hulk have so little in common it's a bizarre one to be made.

The Triforce turns this into 'who can BFR the other', with Hulk being unable to do anything meaningful in terms of damage, and Link's ability to deal damage to the Hulk a relative unknown.

The ToP alone as of aLBW is strongly implied to have a planetary feat, so make of that what you will. My money is on the one who can warp reality, though.

I thought it was a good matchup? If having tri force is to much power, take it away? I thought he might need it, as WWH is pretty powerful, if you want to take your pick on Link (no tri force) vs Regular Hulk, be my guestsmile

NotAllThatEvil
how does hulk deal with magic again?

BloodRain
By headbutting it to death.

Link can't deal with someone as powerful as Hulk who could shatter Hyrule.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Omni Link with Tri Force vs WWH
Link makes a new Hyrule, out of solid gold, while juggling extinct species, and inventing the internet.

BloodRain
Hulk headbutts it to death.

ScreamPaste
Solid gold primary adamantium. He also puts Hulk in a frilly dress that plays soothing music when Hulk walks.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Link should be faster and more skilled, maybe he can avoid the Hulk for some hours, days and even hurt him but should Hulk just land one hit it should be almost game over.

BloodRain
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Solid gold primary adamantium. He also puts Hulk in a frilly dress that plays soothing music when Hulk walks. Hulk does a calming waltz then headbutts him to death through this magical golden land

ScreamPaste
Hulk does a calming waltz then headbutts him to death through this magical golden land The Hulk's head is now a solid gold primary adamantium pillow made of kittens that gets wifi. estahuh

BloodRain
You and Hyrule best pray he doesn't find a goddamn hotspot ahah

Zack Fair
Hulk punches Link really hard.

GG.

KingD19
Indestructible Hulk(Current One) has done some majorly OP/Hax stuff. He could take Link and so could many other versions.

Dramatic Gecko
If Link has the Triforce can't he just wish Hulk away?

Dramatic Gecko
Other than that, Hulk hits Link and its over unless Hulk stands in one spot methodly hits in timed spots and grows a weak spot on his forehead that Link can shoot with an arrow and later wack with his sword.

ScreamPaste
Hulk could absolutely destroy Link's body with a single blow. The problem is Link has the completed triforce, so he doesn't actually need his body anymore, also he's a powerful reality warper.

Hulk blasts Link apart, Link makes himself a new body, and floats Hulk into space or puts polka-dots on his pants while smooth jazz plays in the background to calm him down. shrug Total destruction of Link's physical form would mean nothing to him in this state.

KingD19
Hulk has bypassed reality itself several times in his career. And time too. Not saying he'll win, just saying that nothing is an absolute when it comes to Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.