Darth Nox vs Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Takes place in the Dark Council Chamber, the Dark Side Nexus is rendered void due to *insert ridiculous reason here*.

Nephthys
Nox beats him in lightsabers and the Force.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol Nox.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys 2guns
Nox beats him in lightsabers,

No. 2guns

Nephthys
Nox defeated Khem Val in a fight (and he's highly force resistant so it was likely sabers), who was able to punch through a stone wall. As an acolyte. Not even mentioning defeating a Sith Lord while cut off from the Force. Full power Darth Nox would be a pretty incredible swordsman.

NewGuy01
Being above a notable Sith Lord in lightsaber combat, even if Nox herself was earlier in her arc, doesn't amount to being superior to a swordsman as able as Cade.

Nephthys
It would since he had the power of the Force and she didn't. So her sheer lightsaber skill and physical attributes would make up for his superhuman capabilities plus his own lightsaber skill.

Besides, beating a guy who can punch through rock and has murdered hundreds of Jedi in combat as an acolyte is still incredibly impressive.

NewGuy01
Uh, no, Nox wasn't completely cut from the Force--This isn't an Ulic Quel Droma scenario. Her Force Powers were suppressed, that doesn't mean Force Augmentation isn't available to her, and frankly, it doesn't mean that all of her offensive powers were restricted either.

Nephthys
She was weakened to the point where she couldn't even produce a spark or offer any resistance to his force attacks and her connection was constantly draining even beyond that.

Lord Stark
Nox does not defeat Cade in sabers Neph. She does absolutely destroy him in the force though.

NewGuy01
I wouldn't say that either, Cade's pretty powerful. Remember that time he shielded himself from a blast that took out an entire Sith Base? That's Tenebrous-esque in taste.

Not that I'm implying Cade is as powerful as Tenebrous, but you get the idea.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
She was weakened to the point where she couldn't even produce a spark or offer any resistance to his force attacks and her connection was constantly draining even beyond that.
Question about that: I did that, but I was still able to use my Force powers in the fight. How come? erm

Nephthys
Gameplay. It does drain you steadily though.

carthage
Good match Im not quite sure actually. Either way it should be close

carthage
How far of is Khem Val from Darth Nihl or Talon in terms of power?

DarthAnt66
I would put Khem>Nihl/Talon.

Q99
How powerful *is* Khem Val?

Nephthys
Well he did punch through a stone wall right after Nox kicked his ass. That kind of power is pretty sick. Plus he breaks out of his stasis by flexing or something.

Its unclear though, since Khem claims he's declined. He's defeated a ton of Jedi and Sith. Nox and Hord are the only ones to have beaten him. But if he's weaker than he used to be cuz of the stasis, who knows.

Q99
Being physically strong isn't that much use- Talon's sometimes evaded right around Cade, and has strong force powers.

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure it does have a lot of use. erm

Force powers is irrelevant since we're discussing lightsaber ability. That Nox defeated someone as physically powerful and skilled as Khem, so early in their career is significant. As I said, its unlikely Nox's force powers played much of a part since they're still underdeveloped and Khem has great force resistance.

S_W_LeGenD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.