Deadpool vs Kingpin HTH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
Hand-to-hand who wins?

DarkSaint85
Kingpin.

SamZED
I feel that's how they would've written it in a comic. But logically speaking there's no reason why Deadpool wouldn't murder KP eventually.

DarkSaint85
Unless Kingpin bellyflops onto him and suffocates him?

SamZED
That almost happened once. True story.

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/60791/3328224-3953720635-14868.jpg

Epicurus
Deadpool wins.

SamZED
Was talking about this one.
What Fisk says in the scan sounds like one dumba$$ strategy tbh. PIS/CIS aside DP should be able to lift him off. Plus he's an experienced sumo wrestler himself.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uOipqyafa5M/UBMXR8t5-II/AAAAAAAAIHk/hCgthF8rtuk/s1600/Deadpool+vs.+Kingpin.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Haven't seen that. Agreed, dumbass, strategy.

juggernaut74
Deadpool wins.

Flyattractor
DP wins but only because of HF and his Immortality deal with Mistress Death. If not for that. he would be Pudding!

cdtm
Kingpin, if he's in top form.

Guy may as well be a mutant, with some of the stuff he's done. Even Shang Chi or Captain America couldn't touch him at his best.

Daredevil1
Anyone have scans with him and Shang-Chi?

Yeah KP is one bad dude. I could actually see Cap and DP lifting KP up but not while he is giving his own resistance with his own arms. Guy has unique strength for sure.

Daredevil1
In a hand to hand match up. KP did lose to DD twice but there first time DD lost to him solidly.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Anyone have scans with him and Shang-Chi?

First time I'm hearing about it.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
First time I'm hearing about it.

Might have happened in Ultimates, maybe. The Shang there was dodging half a dozen bullets after they fired, and Fisk still treated him like a scrub.

Still, if 616 Fisk could manhandle Cap, Matt, Red Skull, and even 10 tonner Spidey, he should take Shang too.

StiltmanFTW
Definitely Ultimate Universe. Was about to say that.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Daredevil1
In a hand to hand match up. KP did lose to DD twice but there first time DD lost to him solidly.

Do you have scans on hand? Would be great to see those.

cdtm
Do you have scans on hand? Would be great to see those.

You mean when Matt beat Fisk? I've seen it pretty recently, and it's pretty surreal, because the art keeps shifting between different eras of the Daredevil comic and some kind of drug induced surrealistic look..

Keep in mind Fisk's loss happens in same run Matt put down Tombstone with a sledgehammer.

StiltmanFTW
I... misread, thought DD1 meant fights with DP, not Matt laughing out loud Wearing bad glasses, sorry.

I remember the fight you're referencing, it was Brubaker's run, right?

Terrible physical/mental condition or not, Matt also lost hard vs. Fisk in Born Again.

cdtm
I... misread, thought DD1 meant fights with DP, not Matt laughing out loud Wearing bad glasses, sorry.

I remember the fight you're referencing, it was Brubaker's run, right?

Terrible physical/mental condition or not, Matt also lost hard vs. Fisk in Born Again.

Actually, the Tombstone thing might have been Bru... I know Bendis wrote Matt beating Fisk, so I mixed the two runs up.

Never did like the art style in the Bendis days, and thought he tried a little too hard on bringing the "Grim and Gritty" dial to 11..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.