Cable Vs Captain Comet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CE_zpsb1cb0136.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CC_zpsd455fcc9.jpg

Flyattractor
Gonna give it to the Good Captain.

Mindset
CC won't attack Cable with that baby attached to his chest.

Cable game planning ftw.

Harbinger
Captain Comet over standard Cable.

Jesus Cable over Captain Comet.

Golgo13
Where the hell is KM?

-K-M-
I'm pretty sure he is in Canada.

Golgo13
Originally posted by -K-M-
I'm pretty sure he is in Canada.

Lies! Now what do you think of this fight?

-K-M-
If -K-M- were here he would ask..."what versions?"

Golgo13
If -K-M- were here he would ask..."what versions?"

The old comet that ran into kyle rayner. The one before the new vrrsion in mystery in space. Current cable.

-K-M-
Has current Cable done anything note worthy since losing the TO Virus? as classic Comet was a beast (beat Sinestro, Power Ring, Hal Jordan, Johnny Quick, Super Woman, etc. all with ease)

maxivitopowe
Why is there an imp on in Cables chest

Kazenji
That's Hope

is she involved in this fight?

beatboks
Has current Cable done anything note worthy since losing the TO Virus? as classic Comet was a beast (beat Sinestro, Power Ring, Hal Jordan, Johnny Quick, Super Woman, etc. all with ease)

if we're talking classic comet he also used his mental power to over power power ring's power battery and destroy it. Though he was also mentally over powered by a Superman mentalist enemy who wore a bullet shaped helmet to enhance his mind powers ( can't recall the characters name ATM)

-K-M-
Originally posted by beatboks
if we're talking classic comet he also used his mental power to over power power ring's power battery and destroy it. Though he was also mentally over powered by a Superman mentalist enemy who wore a bullet shaped helmet to enhance his mind powers ( can't recall the characters name ATM)

I know. That was a ridic feat. He also turned Sinestro's construct against himself knocking him out

Brain Storm, which he stole his powers with his tech and by doing so actually evolved Comet into a new form physically stronger then Superman. Comet stole his powers back using the same helmet later.

beatboks
I know. That was a ridic feat. He also turned Sinestro's construct against himself knocking him out

Brain Storm, which he stole his powers with his tech and by doing so actually evolved Comet into a new form physically stronger then Superman. Comet stole his powers back using the same helmet later.

That's the one. When his mental powers were stolen he metamorphosed into a behemoth. It was speculated he'd used his mind over matter powers to prevent the transformation until then. Once he had his mental power back he was able to make himself look human again. IIRC mind storm was also turned into a good guy by Comet's powers due to the evolution.

Up to that point he'd always been described as physically 1/10 the level of Superman.

The power ring thing was IIRC in Secret Society of Super Villains when Comet was living at JLA Satellite.
Can't recall if the other was a brave and the bold or adventure comic ATM. If I remember it right it opened up with brain Storm seeing Comet use his mind over matter powers on the news at an Aquarium ( mentally restructuring a weakened tank ?? Does that sound right?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.