Tenebrous, Plagueis and RotS Sidious vs RoT Bane, Malgus and Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
The last Dark Side masters of the Banite Sith
vs
Sith lords from the Old Republic times

Fight to the death!

Setting: Forests of Kashyyyk

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-out

Which team is superior?

Nephthys
I'm going with Team 2 because Tenebrous is relatively featless.

Sinious
Tenebrous seems to weaken team 1. Malgus isn't so strong himself but would at least tank Vitiate while he goes all out with the force on them. He would be useful and survive longer than Tenebrous. Once its 3 on 2, team 2 gets the win.

Nephthys
RoT Bane is also basically the best tank in the mythos. Him and Malgus running interference for Vitiate to charge up the big attacks would be a devastating combination imo.

Stealth Moose
Yeah, they would complement him well.

Sinious
Yeah it is the dream team. Team 1 is obviously very powerful but all 3 of them have similar styles which is a disadvantage.

The_Tempest
Sidious > Vitiate and Plagueis > either Bane or Malgus. On the other hand, Tenebrous is featless and RoT!Bane has orbalisks which means putting him down is going to be a compounded chore.

Good match!

carthage
Team 1 stomps.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
Team 1 stomps.

http://i.imgur.com/80U6cQX.png

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lebron Solo's.

carthage
Under normal circumstances I think Malgus could probably take Tenebrous in a good fight.

But Plagueis and Sidious are too much and Orbalisk Bane is a non issue.

Emperordmb
Of course Carthage decides to shit on Bane here. How did I not see that coming... Oh wait! I did!

carthage
Because he's fighting against three more skilled, faster, and more powerful opponents. Two of them could simply kill him with lightning thumb up

NewGuy01
Tenebrous would take Malgus. no expression

I'm confident Sidious and Plagueis could take out the others as well.

carthage
Nah, he needs something more substantial than TK and 00ber speed. Nothing indicates he could take Malgus in sabers.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Tenebrous would take Malgus. no expression

How so?

carthage
Because he fights tons of Kursid warriors with spears!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.