Gamora vs Mandarin h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No rings or weapons.

Who wins?

celestialdemon
Gamora

Daredevil1
I honestly don't know who would win this h2h match. I would root for Gam but Mandarin is a beast.

StiltmanFTW
IM lv strength - Mandy is used to that.

Skills - probably comparable, with Mandy being clearly superior at striking with his bare hands.

Gamora's HF is a big advantage...

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Skills - probably comparable, with Mandy being clearly superior at striking with his bare hands.

You.think busting up Iron Man is more impressive then knocking around Maxim or Drax?

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I'm not to sure that he hits harder than her.

StiltmanFTW
@cdtm, Stoic

Not really comparable, as the latter is more of a typical strength feat (assuming they were bracing, that is) than striking skill.

Mandy's attacks actually do piercing damage, as he trained himself to do so. He doesn't have Gamora's strength, but he's more skilled in the striking department than her, which allowed him to do some ridiculous stuff.

Yeah, I'd still take penetrating IM armor over punching around tough bricks, tbh.

cdtm
Hmm... In that case:

Piercing Iron Man armor, or KOing a Helicarrier? Happy Dance

Philosophía
Bump.

pre-Wonder Man cdtm with a good match.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

The years haven't been kind to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.