Wakanda vs. Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Wakanda invades Asgard. This takes place in Asgard space before it was moved to Broxton. Everything is on the table for both sides.

Scenario 1: Odin is included, and T'Challa gets 2 days to prep his war machine.

Scenario 2: No Odin, no prep.

Edit: in both scenarios, Asgard is unaware of Wakanda's pending invasion.

DarkSaint85
Depends on whatever BP's anti Galactus plan was.....

cdtm
I dunno. sans insane writing like Prists BP vs Mephisto (weakening him enough with force fields to knock him out with one punch? Almost killing him with too many pure spirits? Yeah, even Priest probably wasn't really buying it. Also, Meph could have killed him, if he wanted to)

There's simply too many variables in Asgard to account for, and Panther has no way of studying them to prep against. Phoenix Five wiped out Wakanda, and they had nothing on Thanos and company.

yaadaveyaa
with odin they have a 0% chance, without odin and give wakanda prep they have a shot

deathslash
Doesn't BP still have the cosmic cube that Cap gave him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well with Odin it's obviously spite.

Without him and with prep, they could break in and take something of value but to actually fight a war with Asgard and invade?

They have no chance. Especially since this is pre-Ragnarok Asgard.

I mean, even during Siege, which was crap, there were many factors (Since I know it's going to come up):
- Asgardians were reborn through mortals and so were weaker and more easily killed.
- Ares and Loki gave Osborn one-sided prep and inside shit like giving the invaders Norn Stones and taking out Heimdall, sabotaging shit etc.
- Norman had like every North American resource at his disposal and superhuman troops on a level even Wakanda can't match
- Asgardians did not use any of their technology or a weapon more powerful then a sword

deathslash
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Well with Odin it's obviously spite.

Without him and with prep, they could break in and take something of value but to actually fight a war with Asgard and invade?

They have no chance. Especially since this is pre-Ragnarok Asgard.

I mean, even during Siege, which was crap, there were many factors (Since I know it's going to come up):
- Asgardians were reborn through mortals and so were weaker and more easily killed.
- Ares and Loki gave Osborn one-sided prep and inside shit like giving the invaders Norn Stones and taking out Heimdall, sabotaging shit etc.
- Norman had like every North American resource at his disposal and superhuman troops on a level even Wakanda can't match
- Asgardians did not use any of their technology or a weapon more powerful then a sword couldn't BP ask the Illumanati for the Infinity Guantlet (or take it from them) and then casually own Asgard?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by deathslash
couldn't BP ask the Illumanati for the Infinity Guantlet (or take it from them) and then casually own Asgard?

Sure, why not.

Maybe he could ask the Living Tribunal for an Eternity level power up as well.....

When you have to consider the Infinity Gauntlet, I think the thread's question (Asgard vs. Wakanda) has already been answered.

Also, the Infinity Gems are gone.

deathslash
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sure, why not.

Maybe he could ask the Living Tribunal for an Eternity level power up as well.....

When you have to consider the Infinity Gauntlet, I think the thread's question (Asgard vs. Wakanda) has already been answered.

Also, the Infinity Gems are gone. you don't have to be sarcastic about your respone. I also didn't know that the gems were gone. How were they destroyed?

DarkSaint85
Cap broke them trying to stop another Earth from crashing into 616.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Cap broke them trying to stop another Earth from crashing into 616. wow! It looks like marvel's new fetish is destroying cosmic entities/objects

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2862727-new_avengers_003_zone_019.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.