Khan vs. Jaws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Khan (Into Darkness) is on the Orca with Brody, Hooper, and Quint hunting for Jaws.

Jaws destroys the Orca and eats everyone except Khan, who is now floating in the ocean with no weapons.

Jaws is still hungry.

Who wins?

Robtard
Khan's no McClane with the quick resource skillset nor does he possess the McClane-Factor. ergo, Jaws eats well this day.

Time Immemorial
Khan beats that ninny into submission laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
I thought you meant Jaws from James Bond before i opened thread

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Khan beats that ninny into submission laughing out loud

Of all the things to call an 8 meter great white shark, not sure "ninny" is appropriate.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Of all the things to call an 8 meter great white shark, not sure "ninny" is appropriate.

it was a jokesmile

BruceSkywalker
Khan becomes fish food for Jaws

Robtard
it was a jokesmile

You're hilarious then

RJ 2.0
Of all the things to call an 8 meter great white shark, not sure "ninny" is appropriate. 25, two tons on him.

Raisen
khan is in the water? he loses most of the time

quanchi112
Khan wins.

Silent Master
Khan dies

Raisen
Originally posted by Silent Master
Khan dies

you really think so?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Raisen
you really think so?

Given that he's unarmed and I don't recall any feats showing that he could swim, yes.

Raisen
Given that he's unarmed and I don't recall any feats showing that he could swim, yes.

what i was thinking. and how much the water will slow him down compared to a predator designed to be quick in the water

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan wins.

Based on?

Khan's super strength is chicken feed compared to any of the Jaws sharks. His intellect is basically useless when he is foundering amongst the debris of the ORCA. The ONLY advantage he has over an ordinary man here, is that he doesn't need to breathe, IE he can go under and swim underwater for extended periods of time. That, is literally it. He can't outpace the shark, he can't overpower it, and unless he gets INCREDIBLY lucky and finds Hooper's poisoned harpoon dart on the ocean floor, he has no way of even hurting the shark, never mind killing it....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Based on?

Khan's super strength is chicken feed compared to any of the Jaws sharks. His intellect is basically useless when he is foundering amongst the debris of the ORCA. The ONLY advantage he has over an ordinary man here, is that he doesn't need to breathe, IE he can go under and swim underwater for extended periods of time. That, is literally it. He can't outpace the shark, he can't overpower it, and unless he gets INCREDIBLY lucky and finds Hooper's poisoned harpoon dart on the ocean floor, he has no way of even hurting the shark, never mind killing it.... He is strong enough to kill it and will definitely blind it. Crushing a skull means look out shark because Khan's savagery is coming into play and you're not going to like it.

Darkstorm Zero
He is strong enough to kill it and will definitely blind it. Crushing a skull means look out shark because Khan's savagery is coming into play and you're not going to like it.

Yeah, because a human skull is the same as a skull more than a meter across. His strength is nothing compared to any Jaws. And the savagery of a man is no match for that of an apex carnivorous predator.

quanchi112
Yeah, because a human skull is the same as a skull more than a meter across. His strength is nothing compared to any Jaws. And the savagery of a man is no match for that of an apex carnivorous predator. I never said he was crushing the skull I said that feat proves he is more than strong enough to damage jaws.

This isn't a normal man by any means. You never wanted the film because you just compared him to a man.

laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
I never said he was crushing the skull I said that feat proves he is more than strong enough to damage jaws.

Pfhahahahahahaaa!!! laughing

Utterly laughable! Consider this, Jaws' snout is able to punch holes in a 50 foot boat while traveling at 20 knots. There is literally nothing Khan can do to it. He has no leverage anyways.

This isn't a normal man by any means. You never wanted the film because you just compared him to a man.

laughing out loud

Are you saying that Khan is more ruthless than ordinary humans? You have not seen much in the way of human history then... I can think of quite a few men with more ruthlessness and aggression than Khan, and yet still none hold a candle to a hungry Jaws on the prowl.

quanchi112
Pfhahahahahahaaa!!! laughing

Utterly laughable! Consider this, Jaws' snout is able to punch holes in a 50 foot boat while traveling at 20 knots. There is literally nothing Khan can do to it. He has no leverage anyways.

Are you saying that Khan is more ruthless than ordinary humans? You have not seen much in the way of human history then... I can think of quite a few men with more ruthlessness and aggression than Khan, and yet still none hold a candle to a hungry Jaws on the prowl. So khan can't rip out his eyes. You're trolling. He also can damage jaws by attacking jaws.

Khan is superior to humans in terms of everything. Physically on another level. That is what I referred to specifically, kid.

Silent Master
Khan drowns.

Darkstorm Zero
So khan can't rip out his eyes. You're trolling. He also can damage jaws by attacking jaws.

He has to be able to reach the eyes. Even Quint, a big guy, with a machete, couldn't reach them. You are severely underestimating the sheer size of Jaws.

And just what do you think he can do? he is listed as being 5 times the strength of normal peak human men right? That's not enough to even pierce the creatures skin. I'm pretty sure I just mentioned how Jaws, a 3 tonne 25 foot shark, was poking holes in the hull of the Orca at less than 20 knots, that's a force measured in tonnes of force PSI. Khan barely knocked a mook redshirt 15 feet with a wound up soccer style kick. And that wasn't hindered by water. Here, he is hindered by water.

Khan is superior to humans in terms of everything. Physically on another level. That is what I referred to specifically, kid.

Except it doesn't mean shit to a creature than can literally rip people to pieces, and not just with it's teeth.

Oh, and that's really very cute for a man who is barely 2 years older, yet acts like he is 28 years younger than myself.

quanchi112
He has to be able to reach the eyes. Even Quint, a big guy, with a machete, couldn't reach them. You are severely underestimating the sheer size of Jaws.

And just what do you think he can do? he is listed as being 5 times the strength of normal peak human men right? That's not enough to even pierce the creatures skin. I'm pretty sure I just mentioned how Jaws, a 3 tonne 25 foot shark, was poking holes in the hull of the Orca at less than 20 knots, that's a force measured in tonnes of force PSI. Khan barely knocked a mook redshirt 15 feet with a wound up soccer style kick. And that wasn't hindered by water. Here, he is hindered by water.

Except it doesn't mean shit to a creature than can literally rip people to pieces, and not just with it's teeth.

Oh, and that's really very cute for a man who is barely 2 years older, yet acts like he is 28 years younger than myself. Comparing a big guy to Khan is hilarious.

Khan will ruthlessly blind the beast first off and then systemically beat it down.

Khan is too quick and too intelligent to allow that to occur.

You're like a toddler to me. You're harmless and self loathing. I laugh at you.

Silent Master
It's 5x normal human, not 5x peak human.

Darkstorm Zero
Comparing a big guy to Khan is hilarious.

WTF? Are you saying Khan can somehow stretch his arms?

Khan will ruthlessly blind the beast first off and then systemically beat it down.

#1: He can't reach the eyes, he's not fast enough to get at it's sides in the water, and, even if he managed it, the Shark's other senses still work fine.

#2: He can't "beat it down", he does not have the physical strength even if he were on dry land.

Khan is too quick and too intelligent to allow that to occur.

His speed is not going to work that well underwater or treading the surface. he isn't the Flash, so he can't do the propeller legs, nor can he run on it. How can he prevent it, when his opponent is far faster and is more accurate in the water?

You're like a toddler to me. You're harmless and self loathing. I laugh at you.

Stop looking and laughing at a mirror then, I'm over here, and we are supposed to be debating. I have no interest in your trash talking or your shit flinging.

quanchi112
WTF? Are you saying Khan can somehow stretch his arms?

#1: He can't reach the eyes, he's not fast enough to get at it's sides in the water, and, even if he managed it, the Shark's other senses still work fine.

#2: He can't "beat it down", he does not have the physical strength even if he were on dry land.

His speed is not going to work that well underwater or treading the surface. he isn't the Flash, so he can't do the propeller legs, nor can he run on it. How can he prevent it, when his opponent is far faster and is more accurate in the water?

Stop looking and laughing at a mirror then, I'm over here, and we are supposed to be debating. I have no interest in your trash talking or your shit flinging. khan can move around you dingleberry. Acting like he's unable to move is trolling, kiddo.

Again he can move around. laughing out loud

Yes, he can due to being able to crush a skull.

He is superior to people who have been able to survive for moments despite being surprised underwater.

Keep backing down to me. It's an ego trip.

Silent Master
Post feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming.

Impediment
Khan gets eaten.

Being underwter greatly reduces Khan's punching power.

This isn't a human; it's a 25 foot fish with much denser anatomy than a human being.

quanchi112
Post feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming. Watch the film.

Silent Master

quanchi112
Post feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming. Again you need to watch the films. Kirk himself would swim circles around jaws and khan is greater at everything than he is.

Darkstorm Zero
khan can move around you dingleberry. Acting like he's unable to move is trolling, kiddo.

Again he can move around. laughing out loud

Not to any significant degree. The human form wasn't meant for underwater travel. The average human swims at about 5 feet per second, if I'm going to be generous and say he can do 5 times that, that's 25 feet, per second, which is ridiculous, as Khan's speed is by no means beyond ordinary and was never shown to be, but for the sake of argument, 25 feet per second in the open ocean. A Great White, at average cruising speed is over 60 feet per second, more than double. You are laying a lost dead mans hand here Quan.

Yes, he can due to being able to crush a skull.

That's not enough. Crushing a human skull is literally small potatoes compared to poking holes in metal and wood ship hulls. The difference in force required is tremendous, and even moreso when you consider that Khan used 2 hands to squeeze, creating an overlay pressure against itself. The Shark's? All it's force was going one way. Not to mention it was literally able to DRAG the ORCA around when it was tied to it.

If you are going to rely solely on the skull crush gimmick, you are going to lose, very badly. That is his one and only strength feat. Jaws literally has a LOT more. Ripping piers off their struts, and dragging boats through the water are but some. And lets talk about durability as well. Khan was getting stunned stupid, while full on gunfire and harpoons didn't even slow the Shark down.

He is superior to people who have been able to survive for moments despite being surprised underwater.

And? So what? He still has no advantages against an apex predator in it's natural environment.

Keep backing down to me. It's an ego trip.

It's stupid is what it is... What does any of it have to do with the debate?

Time Immemorial
Khan drowns.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Silent Master
Posts feats to prove that Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming.

quanchi112
Not to any significant degree. The human form wasn't meant for underwater travel. The average human swims at about 5 feet per second, if I'm going to be generous and say he can do 5 times that, that's 25 feet, per second, which is ridiculous, as Khan's speed is by no means beyond ordinary and was never shown to be, but for the sake of argument, 25 feet per second in the open ocean. A Great White, at average cruising speed is over 60 feet per second, more than double. You are laying a lost dead mans hand here Quan.

That's not enough. Crushing a human skull is literally small potatoes compared to poking holes in metal and wood ship hulls. The difference in force required is tremendous, and even moreso when you consider that Khan used 2 hands to squeeze, creating an overlay pressure against itself. The Shark's? All it's force was going one way. Not to mention it was literally able to DRAG the ORCA around when it was tied to it.

If you are going to rely solely on the skull crush gimmick, you are going to lose, very badly. That is his one and only strength feat. Jaws literally has a LOT more. Ripping piers off their struts, and dragging boats through the water are but some. And lets talk about durability as well. Khan was getting stunned stupid, while full on gunfire and harpoons didn't even slow the Shark down.

And? So what? He still has no advantages against an apex predator in it's natural environment.

It's stupid is what it is... What does any of it have to do with the debate? I go by feats and comparisons in the star trek universe not your shitty speculation.

Here is proof of Kirk swimming well beyond your speculative bs.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxE2DLZ-tA

Again, jaws has a lot of weight but can be hurt by someone with khan strength. Hell, a wasp can sting into out flesh despite us being so much stronger and bigger than them its silly.

Khan is a superior predator in all areas to humanity. Every time the shark has been hunted and killed by humans. Khan slaughters this overrated shark.

You're losing this debate very badly.

quanchi112
Posts feats to prove that Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming. Watch the movie.

Silent Master

quanchi112
Post feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming. Watch the film.

Silent Master

quanchi112
Post feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming. You need to see the film.

Darkstorm Zero
I go by feats and comparisons in the star trek universe not your shitty speculation.

Because this debate takes place in the ST Universe? And what feats? The only one you posted was the skull crush, which is HORRIBLY inadequate

Here is proof of Kirk swimming well beyond your speculative bs.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxE2DLZ-tA

Except you notice they weren't kicking their legs, and bubbles were coming from their feet? Yeah, that was propulsion assisted, not natural swimming. You are being dishonest.

Again, jaws has a lot of weight but can be hurt by someone with khan strength. Hell, a wasp can sting into out flesh despite us being so much stronger and bigger than them its silly.

That's because it has a sharp sting that is needle narrow.

Prove that Khan can hurt the shark in any measurable fashion, because the skull crush isn't enough when compared to breaking into ship hulls or tearing peers off their moors

Khan is a superior predator in all areas to humanity. Every time the shark has been hunted and killed by humans. Khan slaughters this overrated shark.

Ok then, lets do a body count. Jaws as of the original had a bodycount of 5 humans onscreen, and another 2 off screen. Oh my, and Khan is in the water unarmed and unprotected with this thing? In every jaws movie it took explosives and or firearms to take out the shark. Khan has none of these available.

You're losing this debate very badly.

I do believe you are misrepresenting facts to suit yourself, along with a complete ignorance to basic physics, AND the circumstances of the fight. You also just tried to provide Khan with equipment and feats he does not and has not ever possessed. I do believe that means that I am in fact WINNING the debate.

Silent Master

Robtard

Khan's super strength is chicken feed compared to any of the Jaws sharks. His intellect is basically useless when he is foundering amongst the debris of the ORCA. The ONLY advantage he has over an ordinary man here, is that he doesn't need to breathe, IE he can go under and swim underwater for extended periods of time. That, is literally it. He can't outpace the shark, he can't overpower it, and unless he gets INCREDIBLY lucky and finds Hooper's poisoned harpoon dart on the ocean floor, he has no way of even hurting the shark, never mind killing it....

Khan needs to breathe, as augments are still human despite the genetic advantages.

He could likely hold his breath for a VERY long time compared to normal humans though with his superior physiology.

Darkstorm Zero
Khan needs to breathe, as augments are still human despite the genetic advantages.

He could likely hold his breath for a VERY long time compared to normal humans though with his superior physiology.

AuK_LBXE9_o

According to this, the Augments don't require oxygen to survive...

quanchi112
Because this debate takes place in the ST Universe? And what feats? The only one you posted was the skull crush, which is HORRIBLY inadequate

Except you notice they weren't kicking their legs, and bubbles were coming from their feet? Yeah, that was propulsion assisted, not natural swimming. You are being dishonest.

That's because it has a sharp sting that is needle narrow.

Prove that Khan can hurt the shark in any measurable fashion, because the skull crush isn't enough when compared to breaking into ship hulls or tearing peers off their moors

Ok then, lets do a body count. Jaws as of the original had a bodycount of 5 humans onscreen, and another 2 off screen. Oh my, and Khan is in the water unarmed and unprotected with this thing? In every jaws movie it took explosives and or firearms to take out the shark. Khan has none of these available.

I do believe you are misrepresenting facts to suit yourself, along with a complete ignorance to basic physics, AND the circumstances of the fight. You also just tried to provide Khan with equipment and feats he does not and has not ever possessed. I do believe that means that I am in fact WINNING the debate. Both get their feats.

Prove they had assistive devices. Just destroyed your speculative numbers. laughing out loud

You don't have to be stronger than someone to hurt them just strong enough to hurt them.

Jaws can be easily hunted and didn't take anyone out of skill and attacked kids, teenagers, bums, who were all unsuspecting.

I supported my arguments and you made shit up.

Khan wins.

Silent Master
AuK_LBXE9_o

You're aware that the crew he is talking about is still in stasis, right?

Robtard

Can't watch that ATM. Is that where Khan comments something like: "I'll walk over your lifeless crew"?

That wasn't Khan literally saying "I don't need to breathe". Augments breathe. Khan breaths in Space Seed, Wrath of Khan and Into Darkness and the other Augments breath in Wrath of Khan, Borderland, Cold Station 12 and The Augments.

Khan's powers are listed as:
Super Intelligence, superhuman strength, superhuman durability and resilience, fighting skills

No "doesn't require oxygen".

quanchi112

Silent Master

Impediment
Either post feats backing your claims, Quanchi, or stop debating right this instant and admit defeat. EVERYONE, save you, has provided information vital to the debate. All you do is parrot "watch the film".

You've been warned for this before and everyone, me especially, is fed up.

quanchi112
Post feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming. Just watch the film and quit embarrassing yourself.

Silent Master
Just watch the film and quit embarrassing yourself.

IOW you can't post feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming.

Darkstorm Zero
Both get their feats.

Indeed, and since the feats of the Shark far superceed that of Khan, Jaws should naturally win.

Prove they had assistive devices. Just destroyed your speculative numbers. laughing out loud

You already did so with that clip. You didn't, unless you want to compare assisited propulsion to that off an average human swimmer. Als, they must've pulled those rebreather units out of their asses too eh?

You don't have to be stronger than someone to hurt them just strong enough to hurt them.

Well then, you have to prove that Khan can exert more force than what the shark slammed into the boat, considering that the creature was doing that with it's head, and incurred no damage from such an action.

Jaws can be easily hunted and didn't take anyone out of skill and attacked kids, teenagers, bums, who were all unsuspecting.

Hmm, Quint comes to mind, as does Ben Gardener, they were experienced fishermen, and in Quint's case, experienced shark hunter as well. He got his ass chomped. So no. And besides, Khan is already in the water as per OP. Hunting skills are irrelevant.

I supported my arguments and you made shit up.

Where? All you did was misrepresent 2 feats. I used actual numbers, measured by the averages, and I even gave Khan a massive boost he wouldn't have, and he still gets torn up, so I don't know what you are bitching about.

Khan wins.

No, he does not. Jaws does.

Impediment
See above post.

quanchi112
IOW you can't post feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming. Yes, I can.

Ok well I have things to do. Be back later.

Darkstorm Zero
Can't watch that ATM. Is that where Khan comments something like: "I'll walk over your lifeless crew"?

That wasn't Khan literally saying "I don't need to breathe". Augments breathe. Khan breaths in Space Seed, Wrath of Khan and Into Darkness and the other Augments breath in Wrath of Khan, Borderland, Cold Station 12 and The Augments.

Khan's powers are listed as:
Super Intelligence, superhuman strength, superhuman durability and resilience, fighting skills

No "doesn't require oxygen".

Meh, I was only going by my interpretation of what he said.

Then again, I dunno if he was going to wear a rebreather or not so I guess it was speculative.

Silent Master
Yes, I can.

Ok well I have things to do. Be back later.

Then post feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming.

Robtard
And Quanchi runs once again after being warned by a mod laughing out loud

Silent Master
And Quanchi runs once again after being warned by a mod laughing out loud

quan is hoping IMP will lose interest in this thread so that he can pick up where he left off after a few hours.

Robtard
quan is hoping IMP will lose interest in this thread so that he can pick up where he left off after a few hours.

Imp is my FB buddy and I happen to know that since his watch was taken from him today, he has all the time in the world now to focus on this thread.

Quan better just keep running from this thread.

NemeBro
So khan can't rip out his eyes. What will that do?

Sharks don't need their eyes to detect their prey.

carver9
I don't think Quan believes what he types. His pride is so high that he can't admit when his favorite character doesn't stand a chance. He's cool 20th me though. This place wouldn't be the same without him.

NemeBro
Well no, he's a troll carver.

Impediment
Imp is my FB buddy and I happen to know that since his watch was taken from him today, he has all the time in the world now to focus on this thread.

Quan better just keep running from this thread.

Motherf*cker made me take off my watch. I had to count in my head all day while shooting welds. mad

quanchi112

Silent Master
Nothing you just posted proves that Khan can actually dodge Jaws while in the water.

So let's try this again, post some actual feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming.

quanchi112
Nothing you just posted proves that Khan can actually dodge Jaws while in the water.

So let's try this again, post some actual feats that prove Khan is as mobile in the water as you're claiming. He uses the orca as a barrier. Jaws comes in for a pass and goes out far for another attack. I have supported with evidence my claims. Quit repeating yourself and support it with evidence. I just did.

Silent Master
No you haven't, as none of the feats you posted actually prove that Khan is mobile enough in the water to dodge and attack Jaws.

Robtard
He uses the orca as a barrier. Jaws comes in for a pass and goes out far for another attack. I have supported with evidence my claims. Quit repeating yourself and support it with evidence. I just did.

That's scripting a fight. Obviously Khan can win that way.

You also haven't provided proof of your claim that Khan can dodge sharks while in the water. You're dodging SilentMaster is all you're doing.

Time Immemorial
TBH Jaws is pretty fcking stupid.

Silent Master
TBH Khan doesn't even have any feats that prove he can swim, so this thread shouldn't have made it past page 1.

Time Immemorial
TBH Khan doesn't even have any feats that prove he can swim, so this thread shouldn't have made it past page 1.

Strawman. We never saw Iron Man take a piss, does that mean he doesn't?

Silent Master
Strawman. We never saw Iron Man take a piss, does that mean he doesn't?

Swimming is a skill, pissing isn't. seems more like you're the one using a strawman.

Time Immemorial
Swimming is a skill, pissing isn't. seems more like you're the one using a strawman.

Don't start up with me tranny boy. Obviously Jaws wins.

Silent Master
Don't start up with me tranny boy. Obviously Jaws wins.

You're the one that started this.

Impediment
Everyone quit the insults. Jesus.

Fast forward to 1:25. How will Khan dodge 25 feet of this swimming up at 25 MPH?

s7ozUhhvitg

quanchi112
That's scripting a fight. Obviously Khan can win that way.

You also haven't provided proof of your claim that Khan can dodge sharks while in the water. You're dodging SilentMaster is all you're doing. He uses the orca as a barrier. It is all in the op. Orca, Khan, and Jaws. Jaws is really stupid as well. Khan is very tactical and will use the orca teeth as a weapon. I didn't create anything outside what was described in the op.

Time Immemorial
You're the one that started this.

Oh I did, did I start the thread?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Everyone quit the insults. Jesus.

Fast forward to 1:25. How will Khan dodge 25 feet of this swimming up at 25 MPH?

s7ozUhhvitg I can't see anything on my iPad. Is it on the clip I posted as well ?

Silent Master
Oh I did, did I start the thread?

You falsely accused me a using a strawman argument, so yes....you started this.

quanchi112
No you haven't, as none of the feats you posted actually prove that Khan is mobile enough in the water to dodge and attack Jaws. Respond to my detailed post and what you disagree with.

Impediment
I can't see anything on my iPad. Is it on the clip I posted as well ?

YouTube "World's Deadliest - Great White Shark vs. Seal ".

That's the video I posted. FF to 1:25.

Time Immemorial
You falsely accused me a using a strawman argument, so yes....you started this.

According to you everyone is a liar. Whats new besides your pathetic argument stance. You just mad cause you got suckered into this pointless debate.

Silent Master
Respond to my detailed post and what you disagree with.

Your post had zero to do with Khan's swimming ability, I'll respond to your points once you actually post something that is relevant to Khan's ability in the water.

quanchi112
Your post had zero to do with Khan's swimming ability, I'll respond to your points once you actually post something that is relevant to Khan's ability in the water. So what is your point that Khan can't swim ? Feel free to prove it though. He doesn't even have to in this thread to win.

Robtard
He uses the orca as a barrier. It is all in the op. Orca, Khan, and Jaws. Jaws is really stupid as well. Khan is very tactical and will use the orca teeth as a weapon. I didn't create anything outside what was described in the op.

As per the op, the Orca is destroyed and Khan in floating in the ocean, so you're assuming there's enough to hide on.

Orca teeth? It's been decades since I've seen Jaws. Explain in detail.

Silent Master
You still haven't posted anything in regards to Khan's ability in the water.

Time Immemorial
Khan mounts the Orca's back and they swim off as sharks in the sea.

quanchi112
As per the op, the Orca is destroyed and Kahn in floating in the ocean, so you're assuming there's enough to hide on.

Orca teeth? It's been decades since I've seen Jaws. Explain in detail. That is why I said it is vague. Destroyed doesn't mean completely obliterated nor is it realistic to assume jaws can eat an entire orca while taking on Khan and the others.

Read my previous quote. It is all in there. I can requote it if you like but it's all in there supported by time stamps and clips.

Silent Master
As per the op, the Orca is destroyed and Khan in floating in the ocean, so you're assuming there's enough to hide on.

Orca teeth? It's been decades since I've seen Jaws. Explain in detail.

He thinks orca is what type of shark Jaws is.

Time Immemorial
The parasite still thinks this is a serious argument. Dear God...

Robtard
That is why I said it is vague. Destroyed doesn't mean completely obliterated nor is it realistic to assume jaws can eat an entire orca while taking on Khan and the others.

Read my previous quote. It is all in there. I can requote it if you like but it's all in there supported by time stamps and clips.

LoL. The Orca is the fishing boat from Jaws, if you watched the film, you would have known this.

Imp literally didn't mean an orca, the marine mammal aka a Killer Whale. WTF is wrong with you?

In between the passes Khan will tear out the orca teeth and use them as an offensive weapon. Khan has crushed a skull before so tearing a tooth off a whale should be no issue.

TEETH: 40–52 large, conical, inward-curving teeth in upper and lower jaw.

http://www.discoverwildlife.com/animals/great-white-shark-versus-orca

*facepalm*

quanchi112
LoL. The Orca is the fishing boat from Jaws, if you watched the film, you would have known this.

Imp literally didn't mean an orca, the marine mammal aka a Killer Whale. WTF is wrong with you?

*facepalm* I haven't seen the film all the way through in years. I didn't remember the ship was called orca. If I didn't know the ship was named orca what else would I assume ?

This makes it even easier as he can use the same weapon the man used but apply more force and shove things in the stupid sharks mouth.

He can easily jab the eyes out now and can use leverage in this manner. He will use the debris just as the man from sea quest to his advantage.

Silent Master
Imp id'd the Orca as the boat they were on, but even if he didn't you should have known that Ocra = whale and not shark.

BTW, you still haven't posted any feats in regards to Khan's ability in the water.

Robtard
I haven't seen the film all the way through in years. I didn't remember the ship was called orca. If I didn't know the ship was named orca what else would I assume ?

This makes it even easier as he can use the same weapon the man used but apply more force and shove things in the stupid sharks mouth.

He can easily jab the eyes out now and can use leverage in this manner. He will use the debris just as the man from sea quest to his advantage.

From the OP: "Khan (Into Darkness) is on the Orca with Brody, Hooper, and Quint hunting for Jaws.

Jaws destroys the Orca and eats everyone except Khan"

It's obvious Imp wasn't talking about a marine mammal and 5 seconds of research would have confirmed it. Go take a nap or something, you're finished here.

Lestov16
I haven't seen the film all the way through in years.

LOL, the hypocrite manchild who always cries "watch the film" hasn't even fully seen the film he's debating and clearly hasn't researched it either. And clearly skims through what he reads, never getting the full picture.

What kind of 35 year old American hasn't seen Jaws? You sit through Harry Potter but not Jaws? Lulz

Impediment
I'm back from dinner.

Quan, dude, have you actually ever seen the movie Jaws?

The Orca is the boat owned by Quint.

quanchi112
From the OP: "Khan (Into Darkness) is on the Orca with Brody, Hooper, and Quint hunting for Jaws.

Jaws destroys the Orca and eats everyone except Khan"

It's obvious Imp wasn't talking about a marine mammal and 5 seconds of research would have confirmed it. Go take a nap or something, you're finished here. Yes, I thought it was an orca.

I figured the word destroyed was due to jaws not being able to eat it.

My argument is based off the clip and the weapons sequester had access to save the gun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
LOL, the hypocrite manchild who always cries "watch the film" hasn't even fully seen the film he's debating and clearly hasn't researched it either. And clearly skims through what he reads, never getting the full picture.

What kind of 35 year old American hasn't seen Jaws? You sit through Harry Potter but not Jaws? Lulz I haven't seen it in years. I supported my claims with evidence. This makes it easier.

I did see it so ironic you claiming this and skimming my post.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
I'm back from dinner.

Quan, dude, have you actually ever seen the movie Jaws?

The Orca is the boat owned by Quint. Yes, I have seen it but not in years so I forgot the boats name.

Silent Master
You still haven't posted any feats to back up your claims in regards to Khan's ability in the water.

quanchi112
You still haven't posted any feats to back up your claims in regards to Khan's ability in the water. He doesn't need to since he can use the orca as it is more advantageous.

Silent Master
Great, so you're finally admitting that Khan doesn't have the speed or mobility needed to dodge or attack Jaws.

Robtard
He doesn't need to since he can use the orca as it is more advantageous. Now that you finally know "The Orca" is a boat and not a marine mammal, where is your proof that a "destroyed" boat is still floating? Cos the OP clearly implies that Khan is in the water and no longer on The Orca (a boat, not a mammal).

quanchi112
Now that you finally know "The Orca" is a boat and not a marine mammal, where is your proof that a "destroyed" boat is still floating? Cos the OP clearly implies that Khan is in the water and no longer on The Orca (a boat, not a mammal). He climbs aboard the destroyed boat. It was destroyed in the film but was still used. I asked about the word destroyed in my first post to impediment.

Khan then acquires a weapon and starts shoving objects into the dumb shark's mouth.

Time Immemorial
Great, so you're finally admitting that Khan doesn't have the speed or mobility needed to dodge or attack Jaws.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-otzDgNtd3Dg/Ug0uIubxtyI/AAAAAAAADrU/OxIa8yVbFrQ/s1600/bait.jpg

quanchi112
Great, so you're finally admitting that Khan doesn't have the speed or mobility needed to dodge or attack Jaws. No, I am saying he puts himself into a more advantageous position.

Impediment
Khan then acquires a weapon and starts shoving objects into the dumb shark's mouth.

What weapon, sir?

quanchi112
What weapon, sir? Watch my clip and look at the objects used by the seaquester clip.

Do I need to time stamp again for you ?

Robtard
He climbs aboard the destroyed boat. It was destroyed in the film but was still used. I asked about the word destroyed in my first post to impediment.

Brody was hanging for his life from the fishing mast as the rest of the boat was just about sunken.

Brody used a compressed gas canister and a rifle to defeat Jaws. Khan has neither here.

Impediment
Watch my clip and look at the objects used by the seaquester clip.

Do I need to time stamp again for you ?

Time stamp? I'm busy talking to my smoking hot wife and beautiful daughter while simultaneously typing, dude.

Silent Master
No, I am saying he puts himself into a more advantageous position.

What feats do you have to prove that Khan is able to do so while in water.

quanchi112
Time stamp? I'm busy talking to my smoking hot wife and beautiful daughter while simultaneously typing, dude.

1:36--1:44

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FpxOLhuNXfM

Not everyone can have the hot pussy like us.

quanchi112
What feats do you have to prove that Khan is able to do so while in water. He won't go in the water since he can use the damaged orcs boat.

quanchi112
Brody was hanging for his life from the fishing mast as the rest of the boat was just about sunken.

Brody used a compressed gas canister and a rifle to defeat Jaws. Khan has neither here. Khan doesn't need a rifle here. Just the weapon from the clip. He will shove objects in his mouth as well. Stupid jaws just kept chewing on the has canister.

Silent Master
Per the OP Khan is in the water, so again, what feats do you have to prove that Khan is able to do so while in water.

quanchi112
Per the OP Khan is in the water, so again, what feats do you have to prove that Khan is able to do so while in water. He climbs amidst the boat and uses what he has from there on out. The orca isn't completely annihilated.

smile

Robtard
Khan doesn't need a rifle here. Just the weapon from the clip. He will shove objects in his mouth as well. Stupid jaws just kept chewing on the has canister.

The fishing spike didn't do much to Jaws expect superficial damage and The Orca (a boat; not a marine mammal) is sinking fast.

Silent Master
The OP doesn't say anything about Khan being anywhere near the boat, he also states that Khan is unarmed, you're just scripting again because you know Khan loses.

quanchi112
The fishing spike didn't do much to Jaws expect superficial damage and The Orca (a boat; not a marine mammal) is sinking fast. Wielded by that weak man no shit. Wielded by Khan he destroys jaws. He's stupid and chews on gas canisters. If an unskilled old man can make him bleed and do damage think about what a trained superhuman named Khan can do.

quanchi112
The OP doesn't say anything about Khan being anywhere near the boat, he also states that Khan is unarmed, you're just scripting again because you know Khan loses. They all were on the boat so it being destroyed doesn't mean he flies miles away from it. Think for a moment.

Silent Master
The OP states that Khan is floating in the ocean, he also states no weapons. the fact that you've been reduced to scripting just proves that even you know Khan loses.

quanchi112
The OP states that Khan is floating in the ocean, he also states no weapons. the fact that you've been reduced to scripting just proves that even you know Khan loses. He starts with no weapons but uses what options he has from the movie clip. I didn't make up weapons. It supported my claims based on the evidence.

Silent Master
Even assuming that the OP meant for the weapons to be there, you have posted no proof that Khan can dodge Jaws while swiming back to the boat and retrieve them and that even if he gets them that he'll be able to kill Jaws.

quanchi112
Even assuming that the OP meant for the weapons to be there, you have posted no proof that Khan can dodge Jaws while swiming back to the boat and retrieve them and that even if he gets them that he'll be able to kill Jaws. Why is he far away from the boat he was on while hunting jaws ?

Silent Master
I not going to humor you're trolling anymore. It's simple, the OP stated the boat was destroyed that means there is nothing left for Khan to use.

So if you continue to script(AKA make sh!t up) we can just ask the OP to confirm what he meant.

quanchi112
I not going to humor you're trolling anymore. It's simple, the OP stated the boat was destroyed that means there is nothing left for Khan to use.

So if you continue to script(AKA make sh!t up) we can just ask the OP to confirm what he meant. I asked about that and was not answered. It was also destroyed in the movie yet the seaquester used it to his benefit.

Logically I am arguing the shark destroyed the ship just like he did in the film.

I am very reasonable.

Silent Master
No, it was damaged and sinking in the movie....The OP stated that it's destroyed here, but since you don't have the courage to ask Imp, I will.

@Imp, what did you mean by the ship is destroyed?

quanchi112
No, it was damaged and sinking in the movie....The OP stated that it's destroyed here, but since you don't have the courage to ask Imp, I will.

@Imp, what did you mean by the ship is destroyed? It was destroyed but not obliterated. I said in my initial post how vague the word destroyed can be taken.

You argued khan was well beyond the ship now have conceded that argument. Progress.

Silent Master
I was humoring your scripting, but I figured you would just use that to troll for another 30 pages so I've asked the Op to clarify.

quanchi112
I was humoring your scripting, but I figured you would just use that to troll for another 30 pages so I've asked the Op to clarify. I asked the Threadstarter in my first post.

I'm a first rate debater.

Time Immemorial
I not going to humor you're trolling anymore.

You humor mine, keep it up.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Silent Master
I asked the Threadstarter in my first post.

I'm a first rate debater.

No you didn't...In fact here are your first 3 posts in this thread.

Khan wins.

He is strong enough to kill it and will definitely blind it.
Crushing a skull means look out shark because Khan's savagery is coming into play and you're not going to like it.

I never said he was crushing the skull I said that feat proves he is more than strong enough to damage jaws.

laughing out loud

You make it way to easy to catch you in lies.

quanchi112

You make it way to easy to catch you in lies. In my first post in response to he wanted evidence.

Can't you follow along ?

Time Immemorial

You make it way to easy to catch you in lies.

Uh oh, the "no you" lair again......

Silent Master
Uh oh, the "no you" lair again......

I just posted proof that he was lying.

Time Immemorial
I just posted proof that he was lying.

That was zero proof. Again..lies on the internet really?

http://www.laughroulette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/meme-wonka-lied-internet-.jpg

Silent Master
That was zero proof. Again..lies on the internet really?

http://www.laughroulette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/meme-wonka-lied-internet-.jpg

He stated that he asked the Op a question in his first post, so how is me quoting his first post(where he didn't ask the Op anything) not proof that he's lying?

Time Immemorial
He stated that he asked the Op a question in his first post, so how is me quoting his first post(where he didn't ask the Op anything) not proof that he's lying?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/428/075/30a.jpeg

KrisRydberg
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of china jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Raisen

RJ 2.0
Is Quan seriously arguing for Khan here?

Esau Cairn
Let me guess, Jaws made a cheap shot at Khan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Is Quan seriously arguing for Khan here? Khan wins via the weapon the seaquester used along with the barrier the wrecked Orca ship provides.

Silent Master
You still haven't posted any feats to back up your claims in regards to Khan's ability in the water.

quanchi112
You still haven't posted any feats to back up your claims in regards to Khan's ability in the water. He doesn't need to go in the water since he can use the wreckage like the seaquester did as a barrier between the two.

You also said you were done with the thread until he posted. This proves you're a liar.

Silent Master
Per the Op Khan is in the water so again, You still haven't posted any feats to back up your claims in regards to Khan's ability in the water.

quanchi112
Per the Op Khan is in the water so again, You still haven't posted any feats to back up your claims in regards to Khan's ability in the water. Yes, and he is likely near the orca ship. He climbs right back on.

Then he uses the strategy I supported. Do I have to repeat myself again or are you fake leaving the thread again.

Silent Master
The Op doesn't say he is near the ship, so again, You still haven't posted any feats to back up your claims in regards to Khan's ability in the water.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>