Asgaurdians vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
PIS, CIS off.

Heimdall, Thor and Loki

vs

Hulk

Zack Fair

Silent Master
Thor solos.

Impediment
Which Hulk?

DTM
Id side with the Asgardians. Thor was close enough to Hulk alone, that battle was undecided, though adding Heimdall and Loki to the mix solidly seals the deal for the team.

Arachnid1
Thor solos.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Impediment
Which Hulk?

Avengers, or if you want Amalgam.

Silent Master
In that case, Thor solos 10/10.

Impediment
Bana Hulk would give them a damn good run for their money.

Ruffalo Hulk gets shit stomped.

Time Immemorial
Bana Hulk would give them a damn good run for their money.

Ruffalo Hulk gets shit stomped.

Lets go with Bana Hulk then, make it a better fight.

Silent Master
Thor still solos.

Time Immemorial
Doubtful, Bana gets bigger and stronger the madder he gets. Thor can't just solo him, he would need teams help if he had any chance to try and stop him.

Silent Master
Sure he can, you tuned off PIS/CIS, Thor can fly and has ranged attacks, The Hulk would never get close enough to attack.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sure he can, you tuned off PIS/CIS, Thor can fly and has ranged attacks, The Hulk would never get close enough to attack.

I don't think that lightning is going to matter much to an enraged hulk. As for the flying, he could toss cars, or whatever the battlefield presents to hit Thor?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I don't think that lightning is going to matter much to an enraged hulk. As for the flying, he could toss cars, or whatever the battlefield presents to hit Thor?

Hulk has zero feats to suggest that he can no sell Thor's lightning attacks and where does the OP state that there are cars littering the battlefield? And even if try and add them in order to give the Hulk a better chance, Thor can simply dodge or better yet attack the Hulk when he goes for the cars.

DTM
Of course, in-movie instances show Thor is much more likely to fight up close with his hammer, than hover in the air throwing down lightning again and again and again.

Time Immemorial
Hulk has zero feats to suggest that he can no sell Thor's lightning attacks and where does the OP state that there are cars littering the battlefield? And even if try and add them in order to give the Hulk a better chance, Thor can simply dodge or better yet attack the Hulk when he goes for the cars.

Bana hulk was throwing tanks, bending tank barrels, taking tops off tanks and using them as weapons. He has serious strength.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DTM
Of course, in-movie instances show Thor is much more likely to fight up close with his hammer, than hover in the air throwing down lightning again and again and again.

The OP turned off PIS and CIS, so Thor isn't going to be trying to go HTH against the Hulk.

Bana hulk was throwing tanks, bending tank barrels, taking tops off tanks and using them as weapons. He has serious strength.

Strength he won't get to use against Thor, because Thor can fly and has ranged attacks.

Time Immemorial
How does having PIS and CIS mean he is not going to go hand to hand, do you know what PIS and CIS mean?

Impediment
With CIS and PIS off......Thor dominates.

Time Immemorial

Does PIS and CIS not mean, Plot induced stupidity and Character induced stupidity?

I was trying to make it a fair fight.

Silent Master

He doesn't seem to understand that Thor can fly and has ranged attacks. or what removing PIS/CIS actually means.

Time Immemorial
He doesn't seem to understand that Thor can fly and has ranged attacks. or what removing PIS/CIS actually means.

Plot induced stupidity and Character induced stupidity right?

Silent Master
Plot induced stupidity and Character induced stupidity right?

Yes, but do you understand what turning those off actually means as it pertains to a fight?

Time Immemorial
Yes, but do you understand what turning those off actually means as it pertains to a fight?

I thought it meant things like, Loki would not just stand there and get face smashed while trying to talk to the Hulk. Or like having a Jet Fighter come in an draw Hulk off Thor while they in a brawl. Stupid character/story stuff.

Silent Master
I thought it meant things like, Loki would not just stand there and get face smashed while trying to talk to the Hulk. Or like having a Jet Fighter come in an draw Hulk off Thor while they in a brawl. Stupid character/story stuff.

Like say trying to fight with Hulk in HTH when you have flight and ranged attacks?

Time Immemorial
Like say trying to fight with Hulk in HTH when you have flight and ranged attacks?

Well I didn't understand turning those off meant he would go straight to flight. Anyways Hulk loses then.

Silent Master
Well I didn't understand turning those off meant he would go straight to flight. Anyways Hulk loses then.

Why would Thor choose to fight the Hulk in HTH when he has flight and ranged attacks?

Time Immemorial
Why would Thor choose to fight the Hulk in HTH when he has flight and ranged attacks?

He seems like a brawler to me. Likes to fight with his hands and hammer.

Silent Master
He seems like a brawler to me. Likes to fight with his hands and hammer.

Yea..if you ignore all the times he uses his other powers in the movies.

DTM
Which was in the minority to the times he used his hammer to just bash someone.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DTM
Which was in the minority to the times he used his hammer to just bash someone.

Actually he used powers and/or ranged attacks in most of his fights during the movies.

Time Immemorial
Yea..if you ignore all the times he uses his other powers in the movies.

Lets add up the times he used his ranged attack vs hand to hand. I am certain he way more h2h showings.

The ranged times I can remember are him vs Iron Man, and him vs the Worm Hole in Avengers.

What other times are there? Every other time, it was Hand to Hand IIRC.

DTM
Actually he used powers and/or ranged attacks in most of his fights during the movies.

Thor has been in 3 movies now, fighting many fights all throughout, and you think his main form of offense overall was lightning, and not pummeling foes with his hammer? Seriously?? I think Im watching different movies than you then.

Silent Master
Lets add up the times he used his ranged attack vs hand to hand. I am certain he way more h2h showings.

The ranged times I can remember are him vs Iron Man, and him vs the Worm Hole in Avengers.

What other times are there? Every other time, it was Hand to Hand IIRC.

By all means list all the fights where he uses no powers or ranged attacks and I'll list the ones where he does.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Thor has been in 3 movies now, fighting many fights all throughout, and you think his main form of offense overall was lightning, and not pummeling foes with his hammer? Seriously?? I think Im watching different movies than you then.

I was thinking the same thingsmile

Silent Master
I was thinking the same thingsmile

Does this mean you accept the challenge of comparing fights where he only uses HTH to the ones where he uses powers/ranged attacks?

DTM
Im shocked you even think its close, to me Thor attacked with Hammer Smashing way more than he did throwing around lightning (but not, sorry, Im not about to sit through 3 movies again just to get exact comparisons).

Time Immemorial
Does this mean you accept the challenge of caring fights where he only uses HTH to the ones where he uses powers/ranged attacks?

His main offense was melee with his hammer.

Thor

Frost giants- Hammer &Long hand to hand battle followed by a power attack

Frost Giant Monster-Flying with Hammer

Destroyer-Same attack as above

Loki-Hammer Attack

Thor 2

Giant Rock Monster-Hammer attack

Prison scene-Hammer attack

Brief Malekith and Kurse in Asgaurd- Lighting and Hammer throw

Main Kurse fight-H2H- Hammer was tossed aside

Malekith-Mainly all Hammer throws with one ground based lighting attack

Avengers

Ironman fight-Lighting then all H2H with hammer

Hulk fight-H2H with Hammer

Chitari battle- One big lighting attack, rest H2H with hammer.

So thats 3 ranged lighting attacks in 3 movies?

DTM
Remember that each and every hammer strike should be counted, so if he throws lightning once and then hammers 10 times afterwards for the fight, its Lightning - 1, Pummeling - 10.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Remember that each and every hammer strike should be counted, so if he throws lightning once and then hammers 10 times afterwards for the fight, its Lightning - 1, Pummeling - 10.

Roger that big grin

Silent Master
Why am I not surprised to see you pulling a quan and lying.

I don't even have to go past the 1st movie in order to find 3 lies..namely Thor also used ranged attacks against the Frost Giants, used ranged and weather control against the Destroyer and lightning against Loki.

Time Immemorial

I don't even have to go past the 1st movie in order to find 3 lies..namely Thor also used ranged attacks against the Frost Giants, used ranged and weather control against the Destroyer and lightning against Loki.

Lies? Lol, reality check much, its the internet...

You said ranged attacks. I posted the times he used ranged attacks. If he used more then what I posted, then count those up.

I'm not childish about things, add them up in your opinons favor, and lets see who's right.

Silent Master
See, you're lying again and I said powers/ranged attacks. and even if you thought I meant just ranged attacks you still lied as Thor used ranged attacks in the Frost Giant, Destroyer and Loki fights.

Does this mean you accept the challenge of comparing fights where he only uses HTH to the ones where he uses powers/ranged attacks?

Time Immemorial
See, you're lying again and I said powers/ranged attacks. and even if you thought I meant just ranged attacks you still lied as Thor used ranged attacks in the Frost Giant, Destroyer and Loki fights.

Add them all up in your favor then, ranged, power, weather, whatever you chose.

FrothByte
His main offense was melee with his hammer.

Thor

Frost giants- Hammer &Long hand to hand battle followed by a power attack

Frost Giant Monster-Flying with Hammer

Destroyer-Same attack as above

Loki-Hammer Attack

Thor 2

Giant Rock Monster-Hammer attack

Prison scene-Hammer attack

Brief Malekith and Kurse in Asgaurd- Lighting and Hammer throw

Main Kurse fight-H2H- Hammer was tossed aside

Malekith-Mainly all Hammer throws with one ground based lighting attack

Avengers

Ironman fight-Lighting then all H2H with hammer

Hulk fight-H2H with Hammer

Chitari battle- One big lighting attack, rest H2H with hammer.

So thats 3 ranged lighting attacks in 3 movies?

A lot of this is inaccurate or incomplete. For example when he fought the Frost Giants, he also threw his hammer around (long ranged) as well as shot ice shards by twirling his hammer (long range). When he fought Destroyer, he launched a whirlwind first to immobilize Destroyer. Again, long range.

When he fought Loki, he called down an AOE lightning strike. In the beginning fight of Thor TDW, he calls down a lightning strike. When Malekith kills Frigga, Thor hits Malekith with lightning then follows through with a hammer throw.

When fighting the chitauri there's a scene where he electroctues a whole lot of them just before he lands (or am I remembering a different movie?). He also throws his hammer a few times IIRC. When fighting Hulk, IM, and Malekith he also throws his hammer. You have to remember that throwing his hammer is still a ranged attack.

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
A lot of this is inaccurate or incomplete. For example when he fought the Frost Giants, he also threw his hammer around (long ranged) as well as shot ice shards by twirling his hammer (long range). When he fought Destroyer, he launched a whirlwind first to immobilize Destroyer. Again, long range.

When he fought Loki, he called down an AOE lightning strike. In the beginning fight of Thor TDW, he calls down a lightning strike. When Malekith kills Frigga, Thor hits Malekith with lightning then follows through with a hammer throw.

When fighting the chitauri there's a scene where he electroctues a whole lot of them just before he lands (or am I remembering a different movie?). He also throws his hammer a few times IIRC. When fighting Hulk, IM, and Malekith he also throws his hammer. You have to remember that throwing his hammer is still a ranged attack.

No, you're remembering correctly. like I stated earlier, TI has basically proven himself to be a massive liar.

Time Immemorial
No, you're remembering correctly. like I stated earlier, TI has basically proven himself to be a massive liar.

So you can't add up the times he did them, because I don't remember them all according to you, thus you can't make a real debate, other then calling people liars on the internet. You really should learn how not to be a douche.

Silent Master
I proved that you lied multiple times.

Time Immemorial
When Malekith kills Frigga, Thor hits Malekith with lightning then follows through with a hammer throw.

I included that above.

Anyways the point was he uses his hammer hit a lot more then he does anything else, silent is just a troll and refuses to be cool about anything.

Time Immemorial
I proved that you lied multiple times.

Forgetting something is lying to you, are you sitting at home seething on the internet cause I forgot some scenes in 3 movies? Like are you massive butthurt?

Silent Master
You didn't forget anything, you lied and once I called you on it you tried to make excuses.

Time Immemorial
You didn't forget anything, you lied and once I called you on it you tried to make excuses.

Actually no you didn't froth brought up the other times he did. You actually have not debated anything other then crying like a child.

Again, are you aware that calling someone on the internet a liar is like calling someone a name in 4th grade school yard.

Silent Master
See you're lying again...here is the post where I corrected some of your lies

Here is you trying to make excuses

Lies? Lol, reality check much, its the internet...

You said ranged attacks. I posted the times he used ranged attacks. If he used more then what I posted, then count those up.

I'm not childish about things, add them up in your opinons favor, and lets see who's right.

Here is me pointing out why your excuse is BS

Time Immemorial
You didn't add them up in your favor after you were going to do so, quit crying cause I forgot every time he threw his hammer kid.

This is me makings excuses, saying hey add them up them?

Are you a deliberate dummy to what that means?

Time Immemorial
Here's you lying about things things you said you gonna do.

By all means list all the fights where he uses no powers or ranged attacks and I'll list the ones where he does.

What happened get cold feet?

Hulk has zero feats to suggest that he can no sell Thor's lightning attacks.

Actually found you forgetting scenes or which you call lying, when Bana fought his father, his first form was lighting and it didn't do much of anything to him.

So do you call that lying or forgetting scenes, which is it kid?

Time Immemorial
dp

Silent Master
What happened is I caught you lying multiple times, there is no point in debating a liar.

Time Immemorial
Hulk has zero feats to suggest that he can no sell Thor's lightning attacks

Just like you lied here, hypocrite.

You about as stupid as they come.

Silent Master
How is that a lie?

Zack Fair
Looks to me like brawling is the first thing he thinks about when he is going to fight someone. It also looks like he is smart enough to use his other powers/advantages at his disposal when the foe/situation calls for it.

So yeah. I can see Thor unleashing his arsenal on Hulk. He already knows what Hulk is capable of and most importantly, that he can take it.

Time Immemorial
How is that a lie?

How is me forgetting some of Thors screen feats a lie, just like you forgot Hulk faced his dad who was made out of lightning?

Is it a lie or is it something called "I forgot"

You can't have it both ways master hypocrite.

Silent Master
You lied about 3 of the first 4 examples you gave, nobody is going to buy your 'I forgot' excuse.

Time Immemorial
You lied about 3 of the first 4 examples you gave, nobody is going to buy your 'I forgot' excuse.

Who is "nobody", its just you and me debating kiddo. You lied about Hulk not being able to withstand lightening, you really like calling the kettle black.

You lost anyways, he uses his hammer 10/1 more then he uses power ranged attacks. So have fun dealing with that.

Concession accepted kid.

Silent Master
Who is "nobody", its just you and me debating kiddo. You lied about Hulk not being able to withstand lightening, you really like calling the kettle black.

See, you're lying again as what I actually said was that the Hulk has no feats to suggest that he could no sell Thor's lightning.

Time Immemorial
See, you're lying again as what I actually said was that the Hulk has no feats to suggest that he could no sell Thor's lightning.

See, you're lying again as he does have feats to suggest he can no sell lighting as the feats I have already mentioned that you conveniently "forgot" about.

Thor uses he hammer attack 10/1 vs power/ranged.

You lost.

Silent Master
Post the vid of Hulk no selling an attack on the level of Thor's lightning.

Time Immemorial
Post the vid of Hulk no selling an attack on the level of Thor's lightning.

Lighting is lighting, Hulk gets thrown through the air getting like blasted for miles in the air from it and walked away just fine, quit ignoring feats.

Again,

Thor uses he hammer attack 10/1 vs power/ranged.

You lost.

Silent Master
Thor's lightning is more powerful than normal lightning, did you forget how many aliens he destroyed with his big blast or the fact that he charged Iron-man's armor to 475% or that charging his hammer allowed him to destroy a large section of land?

Time Immemorial
Thor's lightning is more powerful than normal lightning, did you forget how many aliens he destroyed with his big blast or the fact that he charged Iron-man's armor to 475% or that charging his hammer allowed him to destroy a large section of land?

Pretty sure Jarvis said his power was at 400% capacity.

Now you suggesting Hulk just goes down cause Thor hits him with lightning even though it didn't do jack shit to Iron Man cept make him stronger.

Silent Master
Watch the movie, the display keeps rising after that comment, it ends up showing 475%...and last I checked the Hulk isn't able to absorb lightning like Iron-man.

Time Immemorial
Watch the movie, the display goess up to 475%

Technicality and wow, who cares. Jarvis said 400% capacity, so he was lying as well?

Y1g-B8BJzwc

Silent Master
Again watch the movie, the display went up to 475%

Time Immemorial

So Jarvis was lying as well right? What the clip, again.

Silent Master
The power level was still rising when the comment was made, the display clearly shows it stopped at 475%

Time Immemorial
The power level was still rising when the comment was made, the display clearly shows it stopped at 475%

Technicality, quit being stupid, Jarvis was lying as well right? He said it was at 400% capacity, so according to you he must have been lying.

Silent Master

Time Immemorial
You can't prove what his power was at before he was hit with that blast. So you're argument is as baseless as saying he uses ranged/power attacks more then melee attacks.

You lost kid.

Silent Master
I said that Thor charged him to 475% and the display clearly shows his power at being 475%, stop being a quan.

Time Immemorial
I said that Thor charged him to 475% and the display clearly shows his power at being 475%, stop being a quan.

Actually you are being Quan with your line of debating laughing

It didn't state what his power level was at prior to being hit, and Jarvis stated he was at 400% capacity. You therefore are saying Jarvis is lying as you accuse everyone of.

And you lost on your other debate that he uses power/ranged attacks more then melee 10/1.

Quit being a sore loser.

Silent Master
The power level was still rising when that comment was made, stop ignoring facts.

Time Immemorial
The power level was still rising when that comment was made, stop ignoring facts.

You're line of debate.

"I don't know what his power level was at before hand, however Jarvis said it was at 400% capacity, therefore that means it really was at 475%"

What you don't know is that it could have been at 75% before he was hit and charged it to by 400% resulting it being 475%.

He had already been hit and tossed around few times and had damage, his suit was probably down and the lightning strike increased his capacity 400%.

You see how easy that is when you think with you're brain?

steverules_2
...wow no expression

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by steverules_2
...wow no expression

Common sense shit, really.

steverules_2
I gotta question, if I may post this screeshot

http://s18.postimg.org/hx7vpksi1/475.jpg

I made the effort, I flipped the screenshot and even circled it, isn't that '475%' looks like % to me...isn't that his power reading? I know Jarvis said 400%...but I'm just asking, whats the 475%?

Time Immemorial
Im not saying he was not at 475%, Im saying he was not at 100%

75%+400%=475%

What makes me think this?

Lets see look at the events before he was hit with lightning

1. Flown from New York to Germany

2. Used his repulsers on Loki

3.Got hit from Thor on the plane.

4. Hit Thor really hard from flying

5.Had been hit again with the hammer toss

6. Hit Thor with a repulser blast followed up by a repulser hard kick to the chest.

7. That makes him at 400% capacity then from simple math.

steverules_2
Okay then, I thought you were saying he wasn't...glad we're clear on that

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by steverules_2
Okay then, I thought you were saying he wasn't...glad we're clear on that

Cool

steverules_2
You and SM can go back to arguing or debating or whatever sly

Time Immemorial

Do you understand simple math and what capacity means?

If his suit has a regular capacity of 100% and he then at 400% capacity this means he would have been at 500%.

Since he was obviously at 75% and amped at a 400% capacity, his current level would go to 475%. Hence Javis saying "Power at 400% capacity"

theTANTALIZER
Thor will out wit any of the Brute Force Hulk.

Time Immemorial
Thor's lightning is more powerful than normal lightning

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Silent Master
If you were smarter you would have realized that I got you to argue that Thor's lightning is actually even more powerful than I originally stated, after all, I merely stated that Thor brought Iron-man up to 475% power, whereas I got you to argue that Iron-man was depowered to only 75% before the increase....which means it took more power to reach 475%.

How does it feel to be so stupid?

FrothByte
Anyway... Hulk runs around all day chasing after Loki's illusions while Thor bombards him with lightning. /thread

Time Immemorial
If you were smarter you would have realized that I got you to argue that Thor's lightning is actually even more powerful than I originally stated, after all, I merely stated that Thor brought Iron-man up to 475% power, whereas I got you to argue that Iron-man was depowered to only 75% before the increase....which means it took more power to reach 475%.

How does it feel to be so stupid?

Negative, you tried implying he was charged 475%, not 400% and I proved you wrong, how does it feel to be a fool who can't do math.

I feel pretty smart after you last stupid comment about his lightning. With Zero proof to say his lightning is stronger then regular lightning. Sounds like you're jimmies are rustled. laughing out loud

Silent Master
Incorrect, I said Iron-man was charged to 475%, see the below post.

You have agreed that he was charged to that level, but by stating that the armor started at only 75%, you effectively stated that Thor's lightning was in fact more powerful than I claimed.

Time Immemorial
Incorrect, I said Iron-man was charged to 475%, see the below post.

You have agreed that he was charged to that level, but by stating that the armor started at only 75%, you effectively stated that Thor's lightning was in fact more powerful than I claimed.

One does not have to do with the other, quit playing stupid. He was amped 400%, deal with it.

You obviously don't know how powerful lightning is, and some how think "Thor's is stronger"

Silent Master
IOW, you can't read or add.

Time Immemorial
IOW, you can't read or add.

Apparently you can't as I had to explain it to you. "Thor's lighting is more powerful then regular lighting!!"

Genesis-Soldier
thors lightning is asguardian lightning which if i remember correctly is embuned will some form of asguardian "magic"

in reality it is more powerful then normal lightning.

thor and loki for the win, heimdall is a sub player nothing else

God Cloth Seiya
Asgaurdians

seymourwal
Anyway... Hulk runs around all day chasing after Loki's illusions while Thor bombards him with lightning. /thread

this. and for the record, thors lightning is clearly more powerful than normal lightning. its MORONIC to debate otherwise *COUGH COUGH*....I mean..unless normal lightning ever did anything on the lvl of the joutenhiem buster.. if that's the case, post or gtfo. and no, it wasn't the blunt force impact of the hammer to the ground, it was the shockwave of the lightning. anyway thor spams, done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.