Most overrated Star Wars character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Vitiate and HoT

WildBantha88
and the fanboys start raging in 3,2,1......

carthage
Revan

PTforthewin
Originally posted by carthage
Revan And then Ant comes in with a billion quotes.

The Merchant
I wouldn't say there's such thing as an overrated SW character. I used to think Revan was but back then I used to think TPM Obi-wan and Qui-Gon could beat Revan. Now I actually respect him and have him as one of the strongest Jedi of all time. Same with Vitiate.

Tzeentch
halo

chilled monkey
Yoda.

HEAR ME OUT!

Don't get me wrong. Yoda's power and skill are absolutely top-tier and he certainly deserves respect. However I still feel a lot of people overrate him.

Yes, Yoda's power and skill in both Force abilities and lightsabre combat are incredible, but he is not perfect. He's not a god. He has weaknesses and limitations just like everyone else. That's why I'm a fan of Jensaarai1. Because he actually puts thought and analysis into who'd win in a "Yoda vs. ?"

Too many people seem to just go "durr, Yoda wins cus he's Yoda durr." These same people also seem to hate Jensaarai1 and others for daring to say that Yoda isn't absolutely invincible.

PTforthewin
Evan Nova is better

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Yoda.

HEAR ME OUT!

Don't get me wrong. Yoda's power and skill are absolutely top-tier and he certainly deserves respect. However I still feel a lot of people overrate him.

Yes, Yoda's power and skill in both Force abilities and lightsabre combat are incredible, but he is not perfect. He's not a god. He has weaknesses and limitations just like everyone else. That's why I'm a fan of Jensaarai1. Because he actually puts thought and analysis into who'd win in a "Yoda vs. ?"

Too many people seem to just go "durr, Yoda wins cus he's Yoda durr." These same people also seem to hate Jensaarai1 and others for daring to say that Yoda isn't absolutely invincible.

Is Jensaara1 the guy who does all them vs matches on youtube? If so, he lowballs Yoda and doesn't even make sense when he talks about Yoda's fighting style.

Sinious
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Is Jensaara1 the guy who does all them vs matches on youtube? If so, he lowballs Yoda and doesn't even make sense when he talks about Yoda's fighting style.

Yeah his Yoda videos are ridiculous.

PTforthewin
I watch youtube a lot

WildBantha88
Is Jensaara1 the guy who does all them vs matches on youtube? If so, he lowballs Yoda and doesn't even make sense when he talks about Yoda's fighting style. Jensaarai1 is also the guy who said Tholme would beat Zannah so ya he is tots credible

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Jensaarai1 is also the guy who said Tholme would beat Zannah so ya he is tots credible
Yeah that entire match-up was ****in stupid.

PTforthewin
Jensaari1 is stupid I saw all of his videos and most of them suck balls

Lord Stark
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Jensaarai1 is also the guy who said Tholme would beat Zannah so ya he is tots credible

Are you serious?
https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0293/40/1389111215616.gif

FreshestSlice
Do they make SW characters that aren't overrated, underrated, wanked, and pointlessly talked about more by the people that hate talking about them the most?

NewGuy01
I'm not sure, actually.

chilled monkey
See what I mean about people hating Jensaarai1 just for stating that Yoda's not invincible?

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Do they make SW characters that aren't overrated, underrated, wanked, and pointlessly talked about more by the people that hate talking about them the most?

Sure. Tons.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Are you serious?
https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0293/40/1389111215616.gif

He also said Sedriss can beat Ventress because he's "just a physical beast" (because he has an 18 in strength in the RPG), he "gave Luke a tough lightsaber fight" (because Luke "resorted" to pwning him with the Force in a 2 panel fight) and "has an unique Force Choke" (because Luke needed to know the technique to resist Force Chokes to stop it).

It's kind of intensely frustrating listening to him at times. I hadn't known he said Tholme could beat Zannah though. That is so dumb.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MInem6IrfFE

Apparently Zannah can be ragdolled by Dooku now laughing out loud

Emperordmb
That may have been the stupidest versus matchup I've seen on youtube.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by chilled monkey

Sure. Tons.
How often do you speak of them?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
How often do you speak of them?

Not as often as I should I guess. I just don't want to come off as a crazy fanboy so I try not to talk about favourite characters too much.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That may have been the stupidest versus matchup I've seen on youtube.

I felt like I had to leave a reply. That video personally insulted me.

DarthAnt66
Good. I enjoy the crushing of Zannah.
Makes you direct more attention to the person that really matters...
Me.
However, what was your reply?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
I left two rants in the comments section of that video.

One about how underrated her illusions were.

And one about how underrated she was as a duelist.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Good. I enjoy the crushing of Zannah.
Makes you direct more attention to the person that really matters...
Me.
However, what was your reply?

Look for yourself. It should be the most recent.

chilled monkey

Why's that?

No offence, I'm just curious as to why you feel that way.

DarthAnt66
"Is this a joke video? Zannah would snap Tholmes neck in like, 2 seconds. Or put him into a coma with a flick of her wrist. Or simply attack him at speeds he cannot possibly keep up with.
And I'm not making empty claims here. Zannah was capable of overwhelming the defenses of Bane and throwing him backwards with TK, displaying parity or superiority to his telekinetic power. And Bane would crush Tholme with his TK. Zannah put Set Harth in a coma by attacking his mind directly with a flick of her wrist as I said. She would do the same to Tholme. And lastly she was easily able to match Bane in raw speed, at a time when he was even faster than he had been previously when he was capable of appearing to wield a dozen lightsabers through sheer speed.
Tholme isn't on Zannah's level in the slightest degree. This is a curbstomp."

Is this you?

Nephthys
Maybe, the writer sounds fairly handsome and well endowed.

DarthAnt66
I know your name now. You should fear me.
Lock your door or night, or put on birth control.

Nephthys
I will if you ever visit England, I suppose.

DarthAnt66
Also Neph, you really need to stop liking Little Pony videos. erm

Who is to say I don't live in England?

Nephthys
My Little Pony gets my dick hard.

DarthAnt66
Because you have no one to get it hard for you. wink
That is why you have me, my love.

Nephthys
Who is to say I don't live in England?

It says USA in your location.

DarthAnt66
Oh, yeah.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060703231916/uncyclopedia/images/0/01/Flag_of_USA.gif

DarthAnt66
Neph, you don't have a Facebook?

Lek Kuen
Ant, Nemebro already owns that Ass. Stop wasting your time unless you plan to make a trade

Nephthys
Neph, you don't have a Facebook?

I never go on there.

DarthAnt66
Impossible. We have a marriage certificate.
I don't care for Neph's past relationships, as long as he doesn't have AIDS.

DarthAnt66
I never go on there.
So you have one. wink

SIDIOUS 66
Look for yourself. It should be the most recent.

Well, you obviously don't hate him because he doesn't consider Yoda invincible. Speaking of which, did you read my response to you in the other thread. I want to know if you got my point, that Yoda being able to absorb lightning that would otherwise be potent enough to render him unconscious in a single blast, is not circular logic and is more impressive than Revan handling Nyriss's lightning.

Nephthys
I'll get to it tomorrow.

SIDIOUS 66
What's stopping you from telling me if you got my point or not now?

DarthAnt66
Too busy jacking to My Little Pony.

SIDIOUS 66
Too busy jacking to My Little Pony.

Your little pony?

Nephthys
What's stopping you from telling me if you got my point or not now?

Can't be bothered.

DarthAnt66
Your little pony?
Clever.
I wish.

SIDIOUS 66
Can't be bothered.

Ant's little pony?

DarthAnt66
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

Nephthys
Its 5 in the morning.

I'm not a machine.

Lord Stark
He also said Sedriss can beat Ventress because he's "just a physical beast" (because he has an 18 in strength in the RPG), he "gave Luke a tough lightsaber fight" (because Luke "resorted" to pwning him with the Force in a 2 panel fight) and "has an unique Force Choke" (because Luke needed to know the technique to resist Force Chokes to stop it).

It's kind of intensely frustrating listening to him at times. I hadn't known he said Tholme could beat Zannah though. That is so dumb.

I cannot possibly listen to that drivel he sounds like a stereotypical american nerd and uses battlestar galactica and Halo music as the backdrop of his Star Wars commentary...I normally don't say this, but I mean come on what a loser. laughing

PTforthewin
I knew Ant was gay

red8
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MInem6IrfFE

Apparently Zannah can be ragdolled by Dooku now laughing out loud

I liked this response:

Q99
Darth Caba. Sure, he undoubtable gathered intelligence reports during the Great Galactic War, but some people take it too far, y'know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.