Rank them in Wealth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
3 each from Marvel/DC

DC: Batman Green Arrow Lex Luthor

Marvel: Iron Man Reed Richards Charles Xavier

-Use most current versions.

Time Immemorial
I'd say

Lex
Bruce
Oliver

Ironman
Reed
Charles

playa1258
That is pretty much how I have it too. But what if they were all thrown together?

shadowknight
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I'd say

Lex
Bruce
Oliver

Ironman
Reed
Charles Pretty dead on

OnslaughtKILLS
I didn't know Xavier was that wealthy? How did he amount such riches?

beatboks
Bruce Wayne used to be above lex back in the early 90's. In one issue of Booster Gold lex was big noting himself Ina a party and to shut him up Bruce simply started he buy a controlling share of Lexcorp out from under him in the morning. Based on Lex's reaction as I recall he didn't seem to think that would be hard. A few years later Lex started a business war with S.T.A.R labs in what appeared a takeover bid ( he really just wanted one arm/ subsidiary of the company- which of course hr got). By the time he acquired what he was after he'd also increased his worth substantially. I'd say they're about even now days ( can anyone really see DC not Saying their flagship character isn't richest). Ollie is quite a ways behind them, I'd say Steve Dayton is Third at DC. The list I've seen for marvel seem right Start, Reed, Xavier but I'd put T'challa well ahead of Cavier too as well as nighthawk ( can't recall civilian id )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.