Darth Nyriss and Kyle Katarn vs. Reborn Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

PTforthewin
Nyriss alone can beat krayt.

Q99
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Nyriss alone can beat krayt.

No.

That said, Kyle is very nice backup.

NewGuy01
No. Nyriss is the backup.

carthage
I still think Krayt takes a slight majority, nothing indicates Nyriss can kill Krayt with FL. If he gets hit he will sustain damage, but Nyriss's FL was boosted by a nexus so he doesnt get one shot. Nyriss can likely be blitzed though, and Katarn would fight well but he cant take Krayt out alone.

Krayt should take this 6/10, but the team takes a few rounds due to their individual talents

DarthAnt66
I lol'ed.
Even Palpatine wouldn't blitz her.

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I threated to block Shootingnova because he'd beat me in an argument

DarthAnt66
So you do read my Revan posts. wink But nah, me and Skillz responded to him, and beat him. Go look again.
I threatened to block him because he continues to make comments on my Malak Respect Thread before it is ****ing finished.

NewGuy01
It depends on how you define a blitz. She probably wouldn't be taken down in a single blow unless caught off guard, but she probably isn't fast enough to hold him off for very long.

carthage
The problem is a single blow from Krayt is death due to DT.

NewGuy01
He'd have to physically grip her to do that, and I doubt it would be very easy while he is dealing with another opponent at the same time.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It depends on how you define a blitz. She probably wouldn't be taken down in a single blow unless caught off guard, but she probably isn't fast enough to hold him off for very long.

She was fast enough to beat the shit out of Scourge and Meetra simultaneously in a short exchange each, while in an extremely impractical situation (with them flanking her on either side). It's apparent that she's extremely fast, enough that like Dooku, she'd be able to put up a bit of a fight.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
I like to make false quotes for fun.

carthage
Ily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.