Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar vs. A Hyena

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
A full grown Spotted Hyena takes on the team of Brock Lesnar & Mike Tyson.

- Lesnar and Tyson are in their respective primes.

- Lesnar and Tyson are both blood lusted.

Who wins and why?

TheHulk
team stomps

Epicurus
Hyena wins.

COG Veteran
Hyenas can chew a glass bottle to bits without cutting their mouths. It chews through puny human bone with ease. Team dies horribly.

NemeBro
I don't know man, a Spotted Hyena is only about 120 pounds or so on average.

I could see Lesnar holding it down while Tyson punches the shit out of its face.

KingD19
Yeah. Both of those guys in their prime are huuuuuge, and quick as hell for their size. They might get some scratches and a bite or two, but I see the Hyena getting beaten to death more often than not.

I mean, FEMA would be pissed as hell, but the champs wouldn't care.

Mini Bennett
Hyenas have a ridiculous bite force, probably enough to tear off a persons limb.

Time Immemorial
Team Gets shit stomped

http://www.kixtv.co.uk/news-and-reviews/276/The-worlds-most-powerful-animal-bites

Epicurus
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't know man, a Spotted Hyena is only about 120 pounds or so on average.

I could see Lesnar holding it down while Tyson punches the shit out of its face.
A spotted hyena is capable of holding its own against a male lion, which often weighs in excess of 400 lbs. And they have the one of the strongest bite forces on record of any terrestrial animal.

I'd give Tyson the better odds considering that he's had experience handling subadult lions and tigers. Lesnar would probably do this before running from the battlefield like a b1tch.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Epicurus
A spotted hyena is capable of holding its own against a male lion One on one? Got any proof of that?

KingD19
I've seen a single male lion take on several spotted hyena and b1tch every single one of them with ease.

Lek Kuen
I may be wrong, but I thought Hyena's attacked Lions in groups that outnumbered prides by a good amount

NemeBro
Spotted Hyenas are pack predators, that much is true.

KingD19
Yes. Hyena's aren't cowardly, they just aren't stupid. That's why they run in such numbers because they know the creatures they attack and steal food from would destroy them straight up.

But as for the video, I'm trying to find it. It's a male lion coming to the aid of some lioness I think when a few hyenas tried to steal their catch. He just...destroyed them.

FinalAnswer
A spotted hyena is capable of holding its own against a male lion, which often weighs in excess of 400 lbs.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2gtrsx5.png

Epicurus
Originally posted by NemeBro
One on one? Got any proof of that?
I've read a paper by Craig Packer in which he cited an instance where 1 male and 3 female lions fought a hyena matriarch for an hour before finally killing it. It managed to mangle the forearm of one and the muzzle of another before going down.

Anyways, here's a video where a hyena fights 2 male lions(it loses, but still puts up a fight before getting killed).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8u928_two-male-lions-kill-very-tough-hyen_news

Epicurus
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
http://i59.tinypic.com/2gtrsx5.png
Watch Animal Planet or National Geographic, bruh.

Epicurus
Originally posted by KingD19
Yes. Hyena's aren't cowardly, they just aren't stupid. That's why they run in such numbers because they know the creatures they attack and steal food from would destroy them straight up.
More often then not it's the lions who scavenge and usurp kills from hyenas, instead of the other way round.laughing out loud

Same goes for leopards and cheetahs as well. The former always scurry to the tree with their kill when confronted by a lion pride, and the latter leaves its kill and chooses to flee altogether instead of put up a fight. I also know of an instance where a male leopard fought 4 lionesses and won. Cool shit.

Lions are the most opportunistic carnivores in the African savannah.

KingD19
I've also seen a video where a male lion kills a hyena matriarch in the span of 10 seconds.

Time Immemorial
Watch Animal Planet or National Geographic, bruh.

laughing laughing

Wei Phoenix
Can we just stick to Lion vs Tuna fish debates?

asdf83
Hyenas are absolutely vicious and are very powerful for their size. They're hardly small either, as a large female can get to be upwards of 160 lbs.

Male lions are basically the only animals that ever **** with hyenas. Neither Tyson nor Brock Lesnar are male lions. Hyenas are built far sturdier than humans. It's not going to go down with a few punches. On the other hand, it would only take one leg bite to incapacitate either of them. Hell, Lesnar can't even take a punch.

Robtard
Tyson would bite off its ear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.