Antares Draco vs Ganner Krieg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kalen Sykes
The leader of the Imperial Knights versus his best friend.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All Out

Q99
They aren't too far in power, but Antares does seem to be a bit stronger and does have more feats.

That said, I can totally see Ganner trolling Draco in some way to make him lose his cool... because Ganner is awesome like that.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Q99
They aren't too far in power, but Antares does seem to be a bit stronger and does have more feats.

That said, I can totally see Ganner trolling Draco in some way to make him lose his cool... because Ganner is awesome like that.

I agree that they're comparable. When you look at their personalities, it kinda reminds me of the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel. Ganner always seemed more Jedi-like than Imperial Knight, at times, being level headed and a sometimes source of strength for Draco. That being said, Antares has the aggressiveness and brashness I saw in Anakin. He also seems to usually keep it controlled, which can be a pretty powerful combination. It's difficult for me, because I think Draco is more skilled, albeit slightly, but I like Ganner a bit more.

Q99
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
I agree that they're comparable. When you look at their personalities, it kinda reminds me of the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel. Ganner always seemed more Jedi-like than Imperial Knight, at times, being level headed and a sometimes source of strength for Draco. That being said, Antares has the aggressiveness and brashness I saw in Anakin. He also seems to usually keep it controlled, which can be a pretty powerful combination. It's difficult for me, because I think Draco is more skilled, albeit slightly, but I like Ganner a bit more.

Yea, I'm a Ganner fan too ^^

Kalen Sykes
Antares has the cooler name, though, lol.

Q99
Not sure about that, 'Ganner Krieg' is a pretty nice name! Ganners in SW are always cool.

NewGuy01
Makes me think of Ganner Rhysode and Kreig the Psycho.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Actually, Ganner Krieg was named after Ganner Rhysode, according to Jan Duursema. I was more referring to the last names, though. I like Draco better than Krieg, but their names do fit them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01

References, References....

Q99
Ganner Krieg- Named after a famous Jedi hero by his parents (likely despite being born in the Fel Empire), he was inspired to become a heroic Imperial Knight as a result, and also has a more positive view of Jedi than his fellow IKs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.