Kitty Pryde Vs Val Armorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Classic Karate Kid, current Kitty.
Dojo setting.

TedKordJRBOSS
karate kid uses some special ability that uses his chi to attack untouchable forces he wins

riv6672
Really? Really?
While i thank you for posting.... no

TedKordJRBOSS
confused

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
Really? Really?
While i thank you for posting.... no val is far to fast for for kitty to even touch. When she turns tangible to try to hit him, val will dodge, block or counter attack her. The guy's handled kryptonians, daxamites, and a bunch of other people. I wouldn't be suprised if he blitzed kitty before she could even turn tangible.

cdtm
Rules are active powers that aren't on by default are off, meaning Kitty starts tangible.

Val's more then fast enough to tag her before she could turn intangible.

DarkSaint85
Over 0.5km? Didn't think he was THAT fast....

BruceSkywalker
is this a joke thread???

Val destroys

Existere
Kitty's a trained ninja in her own right and her powers react involuntarily to the sound of gunfire, phasing before the bullet hits her.

Karate Kid's MA abilities obviously eclipse hers, but he's not gonna cross half a kilometre and one-shot without her reacting. That would be stupid.

She also doesn't need to turn tangible to hurt him. She can drop rocks or other things - it's a featureless environment, but if we want to get creative I guess she could use hair or something - inside of him, and just release it as a tangible object. Or she can grab his heart from his chest.

Karate Kid probably uses his plot device powers to take her out here, but Kitty SHOULD win.

EDIT: My bad, dojo setting. I still think she'd phase before he hit her, but he certainly stands more of a chance now.

There's also more stuff for her to put inside his brain though.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Over 0.5km? Didn't think he was THAT fast....

Pre Crisis, he was quick enough to tag the Tornado twins and spin Superboy around like a top until he was KOed from dizzyness.

Post, you've got reboot blitzing around Mon El's heat vision and redirecting a charge into another solar system, three boot dodging and redirecting Ultra Boy charging in at super speed, and Lightning Saga Val dodging Wally in speed force lightning form..

Should be more then fast enough to catch Kitty before she goes intangible.

They don't even really need to close in for a punch, and could try leveling the arena area around her to knock her off her feet hard, catch her with flying rubble or a sinkhole, since Val could counteract Earthquakes by stomping at the ground, or clear out thousands of tons of ice and snow with a punch.

Golgo13
Didnt.val somehow tag phantom girl who possesed the same powers?

riv6672
Fun stuff!

deathslash
Yeah, Val stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.