Punisher vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
In a chess match, who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Using rl logic, just for fun:

Punisher's body has been restored. Fact.

Daredevil's brain, from taking all those superhuman blows over the years, at this point probably looks like a soup. He cannot win.

OnslaughtKILLS
Hahaha.

I know at first glance it seems obvious Daredevil would win. The guy is a successful lawyer and clearly tactfully intelligent.

But look what Punisher has done and who he is:
-Special Forces training and Navy Seals Training. You have to be among the best and brightest to receive such training.
-His mind is so powerful, he has been shown to be resistant to psychic tampering or control.
-He has some remains a free man despite being wanted by the US government while having no powers in a world full of super heroes.

Punisher is an impressive character. Would he beat Daredevil in chess? I honestly do not know enough about the character to judge, which is why I wanted to ask.

cdtm
Well, in raw intelligence I think Castle can take him. The senses are what makes this tricky.. He's such a good lawyer because he's basically an empath, and practically a low level telepath, thanks to his abilities acting as a lie and stress detector.

Not so sure how useful that would be in chess, but he'd clean up in poker...

Martian_mind
Well, he'd be able to hear Frank's heart rate increase if he was setting up a trap.

I'm backing DD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.