Echo vs Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

cdtm
Anyone even know who Echo is? smile

Bendis's Daredevil run? Skill copier Native American?

Konton
Still gagging on anything Bendis, sorry.

cdtm
Originally posted by Konton
Still gagging on anything Bendis, sorry.

Actually, it happens in the middle of his run, but David Mack does the Echo stories. Which I forgot when I wrote this.. Daredevil doesn't even appear in it much, while Logan has a nice long sit down about spirit quests with the woman.

I know how you feel, but Bendis's DD run is actually pretty readable. Might even compete with Bru for my second favorite, behind Miller.

Q99
Echo's very good, and has the same copy-power as Taskmaster, but he's almost certainly got more copied styles due to experience, plus he carries more weapons. Mind you, it'll look a lot like a mirror fight, but still, edge to Tasky.

Btw- Echo was also the first 'Ronin' in "New Avengers" (Ronin being the 'anonymous hero' outfit that gets tossed around sometimes).

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Q99
Echo's very good, and has the same copy-power as Taskmaster, but he's almost certainly got more copied styles due to experience, plus he carries more weapons. Mind you, it'll look a lot like a mirror fight, but still, edge to Tasky.

Btw- Echo was also the first 'Ronin' in "New Avengers" (Ronin being the 'anonymous hero' outfit that gets tossed around sometimes).

This.

Is also a playable character in MUA.

Tasky wins this, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.