Khan vs Jaws (different Jaws, foo's!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Khan get sucked into the Romulan time traveling ship from the first Star Wars movie (somehow) and gets launched in a small pod onto 1970's earth, where Jaws from the James Bond movies is on an assassination mission. The pod crashes in front of Jaws, and Khan steps out.
They size each other up and want to see who the best man is. Fight is on the outskirts of a small Swedish mountain village. Khan is standing between Jaws and Jaws' girlfriend.

Robtard
Jaws has both greater strength and durability feats:

-Ripped apart a van like it was tinfoil

-Had tons of stone and lumber fall on him and he was just a little dizzy

-Got shot in the teeth

-Fought a shark and won

That's just from 'The Spy Who Loved Me'. He probably has more cartoonish feats in his other film appearances that I can't recall atm.

Badabing
Originally posted by Robtard
Jaws has both greater strength and durability feats:

-Ripped apart a van like it was tinfoil

-Had tons of stone and lumber fall on him and he was just a little dizzy

-Got shot in the teeth

-Fought a shark and won

That's just from 'The Spy Who Loved Me'. He probably has more cartoonish feats in his other film appearances that I can't recall atm. I think Jaws survived in space in Moonraker. I'm not certain though.

Time Immemorial
Khan beats that ninny into submission.

BruceSkywalker
wait this is Richard Kiel right??????

then he muthaf*ing stomps big grin

DTM
Khan would definately beat this Jaws. I doubt Jaws would ever get a hand on Khan, the same would definately not be the same in return.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.