Thor/Sentry/Silver Surfer vs Superman/Captain Marvel/Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Pre reboot

No BFR

Who wins

yaadaveyaa
all depends on what sentry were getting hes such a wild card a focused sentry along with thor and surfer just brutally butt **** team dc

Harbinger
Team two. Good fight.

Insane Titan
No Void can be used for Sentry, any other is applicable

tkitna
Team 1

abhilegend
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team two. Good fight.

Branlor Swift
Billy solos

carver9
Team 1.

bbrem123
team one

Warlord
t1

yaadaveyaa
team 1 easily wins if we have a stable sentry we need no void, its over before it began

quanchi112
Team Sentry, hard.

Dampyre
Team one probably wins. It's a close fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Dampyre
Team one probably wins. It's a close fight.

It isn't close at all if we are using current depictions of said characters (Marvel). It would be a massacre to the eighth degree. By the way, where is Sentry? Last time he showed up on panel was during his fight against Thor iirc.

Dampyre
Originally posted by carver9
It isn't close at all if we are using current depictions of said characters (Marvel). It would be a massacre to the eighth degree. By the way, where is Sentry? Last time he showed up on panel was during his fight against Thor iirc.

I'm not sure where the Sentry is these days. I despise that character. He's the worst thing Marvel has ever done, IMO. That being said, he's the biggest question mark in this fight Which Sentry shows up? The emo ****? The one that virtually stalemated WWH? The one that owned the Molecule Man?

This fight also depends on match-ups. I think Marvel wins no matter what but if Sentry or Surfer fight Superman then Marvel wins more convincingly. Thor is powerful but he'll end up fighting Superman like he does the Hulk. That's not a smart way to fight against someone who's stronger and more durable than he is.

TheHulk
Team One, after a nice long fight.

Magog
Where does the fight take place? ...no BFR indicates there is a restricted area.

carver9
Originally posted by Dampyre
I'm not sure where the Sentry is these days. I despise that character. He's the worst thing Marvel has ever done, IMO. That being said, he's the biggest question mark in this fight Which Sentry shows up? The emo ****? The one that virtually stalemated WWH? The one that owned the Molecule Man?

This fight also depends on match-ups. I think Marvel wins no matter what but if Sentry or Surfer fight Superman then Marvel wins more convincingly. Thor is powerful but he'll end up fighting Superman like he does the Hulk. That's not a smart way to fight against someone who's stronger and more durable than he is.

Sentry is a good character imo and with his current amps, no one on team DC is taking him. Hell, I could see him taking on two of them at the same time.

I agree with Thor but with his recent portrayals, I can see him giving any of them hell, even fighting like he does against the Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Billy solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.