Darth Jadus vs Darth Marr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I know this thread been done before, but still.
Lord Stark and carthage are banned from this thread, if that is possible for thread makers to decide.

Nephthys
Jadus, imo. He was seriously powerful.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jadus in a good fight.

NewGuy01
Darth Jadus, he's the strongest Sith in the Empire circa Vitiate.

Lord Stark
Jadus likely takes the force given the hype that he's second only to the Emperor, he also is one of the few force users who causes others physical pain simply by being in his presence. Marr is undoubtedly powerful since he is able to maintain nominal control over the Dark Council, and could supposedly route entire armies by himself. That being said by the time he had control over the Dark Council all the people who could likely rival him in terms of power like Baras, Thanaton, and Jadus were all in exile or dead.

The force portion of this fight goes to Jadus, Marr takes sabers, all out probably goes to Jadus.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lord Stark and carthage are banned from this thread, if that is possible for thread makers to decide.
sad So I guess thread makers can't decide such? sad

Lord Stark
That being said though Marr is likely close if not equal to Malgus imo. I am pretty pumped for the next expansion to (hopefully) give him feats.

NewGuy01
What's the next expansion about?

DarthAnt66
Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm just happy that Marr is basically the Emperor in Vitiate's absence. Although I wouldn't put him at Malgus's equal, he's probably fairly close.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01

No idea, although there is some mysterious force manipulating both the Empire and the Republic according to the last flashpoint.

Yeah that's what I think. Pretty close to Malgus the Betrayer. And yeah thank goodness, could you imagine Ravage or Mortis with his new VA being de facto Emperor. No thanks.

Emperordmb
Mortis doesn't strike me as that bad a guy. Ravage is a dick though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mortis....ehh.

Ravage? He's hardly competent enough to lead a squad of acolytes, much less the Empire. And in a time of despair? laughing out loud

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Mortis doesn't strike me as that bad a guy. Ravage is a dick though.

He's a racist prick lol. Marr on the other hand is completely open to Malgus' concept of a new empire with all races. He fought for what's her face to be on the Dark Council.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
He's a racist prick lol. Marr on the other hand is completely open to Malgus' concept of a new empire with all races. He fought for what's her face to be on the Dark Council.
Marr is undoubtedly the better choice, but Mortis doesn't seem God-awful.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Lord Stark
No idea, although there is some mysterious force manipulating both the Empire and the Republic according to the last flashpoint

So.. What you're saying is... Sidious is going to make an appearance? Happy Dance

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Marr is undoubtedly the better choice, but Mortis doesn't seem God-awful.

True, I thought that too before he got that awful new voice actor. laughing

So.. What you're saying is... Sidious is going to make an appearance? Happy Dance

Would not bat an eye. I am not really sure, the Dread Masters are gone, Vitiate is a possibility considering he can feed off of large battles on worlds rich in the force. Aside from that...perhaps an ancient Sith Lord? It'd explain all the Tulak Hord and Marka Ragnos armor. But idk really.

carthage
Feats for Marr or Jadus?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan.
---
Called it. eek!

Revanchiste
http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/TimeLine.html

carthage
These guys both suck pretty badly.

Sinious
Darth Jadus, he's the strongest Sith in the Empire circa Vitiate.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.