Gnost-Dural vs Vodo Siosk Baas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

NewGuy01
I feel bad for Gnost after all of these topics you're making to try and up his standing.

Vodo solidly.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I feel bad for Gnost after all of these topics you're making to try and up his standing.

Vodo solidly. He is a fantastic swordsman and he deserves to be respected pretty simple.

Also this was kinda an impulse thread, much like half the vids Jensarrai makes. Two obscure jedi masters against each other. I am uncertain where to place Vodo but he could throw down with kun and that puts him pretty far up there

WildBantha88
Your name is Darth Teabag...odiously a troll, and I would bet money that you do watch jensaarai videos

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
He is a fantastic swordsman and he deserves to be respected pretty simple.

Also this was kinda an impulse thread, much like half the vids Jensarrai makes. Two obscure jedi masters against each other. I am uncertain where to place Vodo but he could throw down with kun and that puts him pretty far up there

Vodo isn't impressive because he could throw down with Exar. Exar is impressive because he could throw down with Vodo, broski.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Vodo isn't impressive because he could throw down with Exar. Exar is impressive because he could throw down with Vodo, broski. Not the way I see it but okat

carthage
I've still got no real level for Vodo on a power/dueling level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.