SWTOR Jedi Knight story impressions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
I recently completed SWTOR Jedi Knight (level 50) story.

Favorite planet: Tython
Character build: Tank
Level achieved: 55

Most interesting species: Esh-kha; Rakatans
Most interesting monster: World Razer

Most interesting structure: Dark Temple (Dromund Kaas)
Most memorable place: Endar Spire (Taris)

---

The final battle against Emperor Vitiate is interesting as well. Not possible to eliminate illusions summoned by Emperor Vitiate during combat, smart and impressive combat tactic. Most interestingly, Emperor Vitiate can unleash powers with which he can literally one-shot HoT even in his most weakened state, he literally one-shot even my level 55 character with a single blast of power (Force blast).

WildBantha88
this shouldn't be in the vs section

S_W_LeGenD
Oops, mistake.

Nephthys
You can destroy the illusions if you hit them with your lightsaber, instead of the force. Cyclone Slash does this well.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Nephthys
You can destroy the illusions if you hit them with your lightsaber, instead of the force. Cyclone Slash does this well.

That's what I used. That and Force Sweep.

FreshestSlice
After a while I just ignored them, they could hardly touch me anyway. Vitiate himself was much more of a concern especially with that insta-kill hax. That wasn't a problem for Vigilance Guardians though because Plasma Brand + Saber Throw +Stasis + Overhead Slash + Master Strike + Dispatch +Overhead Slash+Force Sweep=done.

The point being, I didn't really have to think about it anymore than any other boss fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Being a lvl 55 guardian tank made the fight fairly simple. Just interrupt the force blast, and Vitiate has nothing that you can't withstand/saber reflect.

Based
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Being a lvl 55 guardian tank made the fight fairly simple. Just interrupt the force blast, and Vitiate has nothing that you can't withstand/saber reflect.

Well yeah it's a level 50 quest. If you have 55 gear you can have T7 solo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
who wastes time gearing him tho? laughing out loud

Based
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
who wastes time gearing him tho? laughing out loud

That is true. As a side note I find it ironic that the people so invested in defending the TOR characters...have yet to finish the storylines 3 years after the game has been released.

Nephthys
IKR? Its lucky they throw in that free green set in the temple if you do the puzzle.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
T7 is kind of useless anyways, considering that he's also a tank.

Would have rather brought HK sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.