Netflix Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
If you saw a good or bad flick on Netflix, post it here and let us know.

K-Dog
Just watched the most recent G.I. Joe movie. The Rock does a good job as Roadblock. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow impress as always.

Arachnid1
As a massive horror movie fan, here are a few on netflix I thought were great.:
-The Grave Encounters series (especially the first)
-The VHS series (****ing awesome)
-Black Death was an awesome horror movie (Sean Bean is the main character, and it's set during the middle ages)
-Stake Land is one of my all time favorite vampire movies (though it seems more like a zombie movie).
-Let the Right One In (also one of my favorite vampire movies, and its actually a super original vampire move)
-The House of the Devil (takes a bit to get going, but its gets great)

Firefly218
^ Black Death was pretty good

I'm not sure if it's still on Netflix, but 'Exam' is ****ing awesome. It's a British psychological thriller and the entire movie takes place in a single room.

Time Immemorial
The Joneses was pretty interesting, I wonder if companies do this in real life.

Lestov16
Olympus Has Fallen and Get The Gringo were fun watches. Shows such as Prison Break, Lost, SOA, and others are enjoyable to view.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Firefly218
^ Black Death was pretty good

I'm not sure if it's still on Netflix, but 'Exam' is ****ing awesome. It's a British psychological thriller and the entire movie takes place in a single room.

I saw Exam long ago when it first came out. That movie was brilliant and suspenseful.

jaden101
There was one with Michael Biehn called 'The Divide' that was good for a budget movie. Pretty messed up though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.