TOAA and Darkseid vs Dragon Ball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
TOAA and DS vs Lord Bills,Kid Buu,LSSJ Brolly,,Omega Shenron and Goku SSJ4

Reflassshh
Not jobbing darkseid solos

carver9
Darkseid dies faster than the blink of his eye by anyone there and Toa stomps.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid dies faster than the blink of his eye by anyone there and Toa stomps.

sorry carv couldnt be more wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA watch from about 29 min on it explains strength in the dragon ball guys... darkseid would wreck everyone on the dragon ball team

carver9
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
sorry carv couldnt be more wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA watch from about 29 min on it explains strength in the dragon ball guys... darkseid would wreck everyone on the dragon ball team

Didn't look at it. Goku strength as a child was in the 100 ton range. He was pushing around boulders the size of a house. Adult Goku...no explanation needed. Black hair Goku stomps a fight against Darkseid. This isn't the proper place for this thread but when it comes to DBZ i know everything about it to the point that posting anything is irrelevant.

yaadaveyaa
Didn't look at it. Goku strength as a child was in the 100 ton range. He was pushing around boulders the size of a house. Adult Goku...no explanation needed. Black hair Goku stomps a fight against Darkseid. This isn't the proper place for this thread but when it comes to DBZ i know everything about it to the point that posting anything is irrelevant.

u really need to watch from 29 min on they explain his strength vs superman how they compare and he doesnt even come close to supermans strength in anything take 10 min and watch it, ull see y the dragon ball guys get wrecked

carver9
u really need to watch from 29 min on they explain his strength vs superman how they compare and he doesnt even come close to supermans strength in anything take 10 min and watch it, ull see y the dragon ball guys get wrecked

I know of Goku strength and I know of Supermans strength. Why watch something when I know what it is. It's his showing on the Ki planet where he was lifting weights that was added to his arms and legs. The reason I didn't look at it is due to the Ki planet having having gravity far beyond earths. So the weights could have been a lot more than what was shown on his arms. Now I can PM you some of Goku strength fts if you want and since you are posting the Anime, I can show you Gohan lifting a 300 passenger plane with one arm while not even being powered up or him tapping his foot on the ground creating a city wide earth quake.

Stoic
I know of Goku strength and I know of Supermans strength. Why watch something when I know what it is. It's his showing on the Ki planet where he was lifting weights that was added to his arms and legs. The reason I didn't look at it is due to the Ki planet having having gravity far beyond earths. So the weights could have been a lot more than what was shown on his arms. Now I can PM you some of Goku strength fts if you want and since you are posting the Anime, I can show you Gohan lifting a 300 passenger plane with one arm while not even being powered up or him tapping his foot on the ground creating a city wide earth quake.

thumb up

JBL
You have Dragon Ball characters that would solo the entire JLA and then blow up the planet while laughing.

maxivitopowe
Was that the screw attack vid?

Cos they came out and publicly said that it was wrong

Zack Fair
LOL@This thread.

This needs to get moved and or closed before the incoming shitstorm arrives.

TheHulk
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Cos they came out and publicly said that it was wrong When was this?

Zack Fair
It did not happen.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Zack Fair
It did not happen.

what didnt happen ive got it posted up above? the math is right there for everyone to see that goku at his highest levels arent as strong as superman?

@carver- you obviously dont know their strengths or else you wouldnt vote that way? thats y we post this kinda stuff its information that you dont have they give the math plain and simple if you took 10 min

Silent Master
TOAA solos

Badabing
Originally posted by pain100
TOAA and DS vs Lord Bills,Kid Buu,LSSJ Brolly,,Omega Shenron and Goku SSJ4 Wrong forum. Use the foregn cinema forum for anything vs anything threads.

StealthRanger
Either character solos easily

Sacred 117
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Cos they came out and publicly said that it was wrong

thumb up

The problem I find with it is that it assumes Goku didn't get any stronger after gravity training. There are likely more issues I'm forgetting, though.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Either character solos easily

Zack Fair
what didnt happen ive got it posted up above? the math is right there for everyone to see that goku at his highest levels arent as strong as superman?

@carver- you obviously dont know their strengths or else you wouldnt vote that way? thats y we post this kinda stuff its information that you dont have they give the math plain and simple if you took 10 min What didn't happen is ScrewAttack saying they were wrong. The reasoning behind their winner had some flaws, but they were mostly spot on. I agree with them that Goku would get his shit pushed in by a peak Superman. Can't believe DBZ fantards are still butthurt about it lol. I'm surprised they managed to come up which such stats considering how vague and inconsistent DBZ is.

BloodRain
And it was with what we all know to be faulty linear scaling, moat of which came from a random 10x everything from the non-Canon SS4.

Without that or the scaling? It would be at best like the Vegeta vs Shadow vid, before Super Shad :l

Anyhow it's been a while, some more info on Darkseid? Only remember his Superman level strength and reactions, and a few other tricks.

NemeBro
The reason I didn't look at it is due to the Ki planet having having gravity far beyond earths. So the weights could have been a lot more than what was shown on his arms. That's not how physics works.

It was 40 tons, directly stated, and you have to deal with it. thumb up

You've never been able to prove your claims for DBZ's strength.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by BloodRain
And it was with what we all know to be faulty linear scaling, moat of which came from a random 10x everything from the non-Canon SS4.

Without that or the scaling? It would be at best like the Vegeta vs Shadow vid, before Super Shad :l

Anyhow it's been a while, some more info on Darkseid? Only remember his Superman level strength and reactions, and a few other tricks. Darkseid > Superman. All you need to know. Darkseid gets bad rep because has had defeats at the hands of Superman, but that does not make him inferior to the kryptonian. Throughout most of his career DS has been above him. The new 52 Darkseid is a beast. The JLA didn't do shit to him and they had to resort to a BFR to save the day. Apparently New 52 DS is uber, but I stopped following New 52 a year ago.

The Manga Guru
Not sure what darksied is going to do except die.

I know TOAA is ****ing powerful. Durability feats?

BloodRain
Darkseid will die? The guy who tangles with Superman, with his casual Earth bench pressing strength, like a champ.. whose omega beams tag and can cripple the man if steel.. he's just going to die?

TOAA? Lets put it this way. Galactus iirc walked through the destruction of the universe. He is nothing to higher tier Marvel characters, who are nothing in Tue face of TOAA. Seeing as the best DB brings is between Star and Star system level..

The Manga Guru
Originally posted by BloodRain
Darkseid will die? The guy who tangles with Superman, with his casual Earth bench pressing strength, like a champ.. whose omega beams tag and can cripple the man if steel.. he's just going to die?

TOAA? Lets put it this way. Galactus iirc walked through the destruction of the universe. He is nothing to higher tier Marvel characters, who are nothing in Tue face of TOAA. Seeing as the best DB brings is between Star and Star system level..

TOAA from what I know solos dbz, justice league, avengers, and a shit ton pf stuff at the same time. I was just kidding when I said durability feats.

But anyways I haven't finished the DBZ manga (nor will I ever) and I haven't seen the Battle of gods movie. So I just go by what people tell me. I was told bills was a stated galaxy buster.

EmptyHearted
People I get confuse. Sometimes about TOAA cause they say he the One Above all Marval god

But some says he not the same character?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
People I get confuse. Sometimes about TOAA cause they say he the One Above all Marval god

But some says he not the same character?

There's also a Celestial in Marvel that's named The One Above All. Maybe that's the origin of the confusion?

dika123
TOAA is omnipotent.....

Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid solos with ease. He is far too durable for a DB char to hurt him. SSJ4 Gokus wan't even able to lift a small part of a city, they lack the strength to hurt him. He is fast enough and his OE would just kill them all.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid solos with ease. He is far too durable for a DB char to hurt him. SSJ4 Gokus wan't even able to lift a small part of a city, they lack the strength to hurt him. He is fast enough and his OE would just kill them all.

Firstly you're a waste of oxygen. Secondly Dragon Ball Characters have never really been physically awesome weight lifters. However they have hit, flown through and produced energy attacks very much capable of reducing a planet in no time at all. Its because their strength comes from their Chi. If they lower their power their bodies become weaker, if they raise it their bodies get stronger.

What I'm trying to say is that Tien couldn't lift a mountain but he sure as hell can reduce one to dust. At his highest super saiyan level Goku can only lift a few Kilotons, but he can reduce something octillions of tons to nothing. They've never been weight lifters so stop using that to lowball DB.

And Darkseid is not durable enough to withstand a high end Dragon Ball Z Ki based attack.

Dramatic Gecko
However TOAA... well you merely need to hear his name to get the answer.

Time Immemorial

TOAA spite stomps

NemeBro
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

And Darkseid is not durable enough to withstand a high end Dragon Ball Z Ki based attack. There is no reason to assume this.

There is however every reason to assume a single Omega Beam would kill Goku.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NemeBro
There is no reason to assume this.

There is however every reason to assume a single Omega Beam would kill Goku.

Omega Beams originate from the Omega Effect, which is like the energy of the source of the universe which Darkseid feeds off or something to that effect. He uses it to Harm with energy lasers, teleport, telekinesis, telepathy, manipulate matter and posses. At least one or many Dragon Ball characters can do these things bar Posses. Energy Lasers are like Ki beam (only Omega Eneregy, not Chi or God Chi), Teleport (goku, cell), Telepathy (King Kai, Goku, Piccolo, Babidi) and Manipulate Matter (Namekians, All Buus). Now it is safe to assume that Omega Beams might kill Goku, but considering Thanos can be hurt by Superman and Martian Manhunter just from brute strength, isn't safe to assume that a Ki blast strong enough in brute strength could kill THanos? And we have what- like 5-Dragon Ball juggernauts here. Togther they could wreck Thanos with an all mighty super mega ultra KamehameNova Raging Blast!

However all this is irrelevant when TOAA is just gonna kill them anyway.

NemeBro
Thanos isn't in this thread.

Time Immemorial
Wasn't Namek destroyed, i'm confused as to how DG is still on itlaughing out loud

Dramatic Gecko
Thanos isn't in this thread.

Darkseid, Thanos. WHo can tell the difference. Wither way the info I gave was all on Darkseid. Just a slip of the fingers.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Wasn't Namek destroyed, i'm confused as to how DG is still on itlaughing out loud

As am I.

Time Immemorial
As am I.

Hahah

NemeBro
Omega Beams originate from the Omega Effect, which is like the energy of the source of the universe which Darkseid feeds off or something to that effect. He uses it to Harm with energy lasers, teleport, telekinesis, telepathy, manipulate matter and posses. At least one or many Dragon Ball characters can do these things bar Posses. Energy Lasers are like Ki beam (only Omega Eneregy, not Chi or God Chi), Teleport (goku, cell), Telepathy (King Kai, Goku, Piccolo, Babidi) and Manipulate Matter (Namekians, All Buus). Now it is safe to assume that Omega Beams might kill Goku, but considering Thanos can be hurt by Superman and Martian Manhunter just from brute strength, isn't safe to assume that a Ki blast strong enough in brute strength could kill THanos? And we have what- like 5-Dragon Ball juggernauts here. Togther they could wreck Thanos with an all mighty super mega ultra KamehameNova Raging Blast!

However all this is irrelevant when TOAA is just gonna kill them anyway.

But Goku and friends are really slow compared to Superman. And they don't hit as hard. They have a high herald's destructive capacity, but that isn't enough.

Dramatic Gecko
But Goku and friends are really slow compared to Superman. And they don't hit as hard. They have a high herald's destructive capacity, but that isn't enough.

I'm sure with all five together they can think of a plan. Remember: Goku = Fighting Genius.

Time Immemorial

Honestly the way Goku has perfected IT and made it combat effective on the fly, he has got to be faster then Superman.

NemeBro
I'm sure with all five together they can think of a plan. Remember: Goku = Fighting Genius. Goku's plans are very basic, partly because their powersets are very basic.

And they're fighting someone who might be much faster while also stronger, more versatile, and with more lethal abilities.

Preboot anyway. I know dick about Nu52.

Dramatic Gecko
Goku's plans are very basic, partly because their powersets are very basic.

And they're fighting someone who might be much faster while also stronger, more versatile, and with more lethal abilities.

Preboot anyway. I know dick about Nu52.

I saw a movie with a DarkSeid weak as shit. Is that the Nu version?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid, well this is Darkseid.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2010/10/darkseid-spirit-fall-final-crisis.jpg

Falling toward the Multiverse and destroying it in the process. He spitestomps.

Zack Fair
New 52 Darkseid is beast.

Dramatic Gecko

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2010/10/darkseid-spirit-fall-final-crisis.jpg

This could also be seen that the fabric of the DC Multiverse isn't that strong.

NemeBro
This could also be seen that the fabric of the DC Multiverse isn't that strong. I agree.

Similarly the planets that Goku busted are actually just very fragile, right? thumb up

Sacred 117

Uh... it might be the lack of context, but I'm a little confused.

I'm not trying to downplay Darkseid, or anything, but is this actually a feat? I'm just wondering.

Lek Kuen
He's saying True Darkseid is a mulitiversal being over the douchebag that people directly fight which is iirc mere aspects of him. The true him is much worse and them killing him was going to **** up everything or something.

Zack Fair
Pretty much.

pym-ftw
huh so DS knocks himself out and solos this garbage thread...

thumb up cool

Epicurus
Nu-52 Darkseid is a strange one. His origin tale has him becoming what he is today by tricking and leeching off the energies of cosmic deities. But another instance has him being the entity capable of destroying a world in the DCverse.

Still, his highest showings are >>>> anything Goku has done.

Epicurus
Also, is the Celestial TOAA or the Kirby-TOAA?

pym-ftw
Does it matter? Lol

Dramatic Gecko
So what you are saying is that Darkseid can't be beaten because if he is everyone loses anyway?

Dramatic Gecko
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/this-is-bullshit-you-cant-ground-spider-man.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.