Meetra Surik and Jaden Korr Run a Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The Highly powerful Meetra Surik and the prodigious young jed knight go up against powerful jedi and sith.
NOTE. This is Meetra Post-Kotor 2 as there is many evidence that shows this is her prime and not Revan also I've done careful research and studies that show us that Meetra has Juyo in her repertoire of forms which includes Makashi, Soresu and Shii-Cho. I've also created a respect thread for jaden Korr which shows he's no fodder as both his skill with the blade and force are said to "echo" his master's - Kyle Katarn.

First Up.

Zayne Carrik, Serra Keto and Ahsoka Tano.
a unorthodox combination of Jar'Kai/Ataru, Djem So/Shien and Zayne's unorthodox form.

Team Two.
Luminara Unduli and Plo Koon.
a powerful team with the staunch defense of Soresu and the great aggression of Djem So

Team 3.
Desann(Yavin 4) and Tavion Axmis(Jedi Academy)
This master/apprentice duo are quite deadly alone but even more ferocious together with Tavion at this point becoming a master of the Fast Style and a practiced hand at force lightning as it was able of stopping jaden korr and katarn dead in their tracks and Desann was a skilled practitioner of a hybridized variation of the strong style which allowed him to survive an encounter with luke and on par with Kyle Katarn. Also Tavion has Ragnos' scepter along with her crimson saber.

BOSS. Darth Malak and Bastila Shan
Powerful lightsaber duelists and force users. Malak's unusual, aggressive yet elegant form in conjunction with bastila's Juyo/Niman make them a deadly team.
NOTE. This is Leviathan Malak and Lehon Bastila.

Can the prodigious pair clear or will they stop?

DarthAnt66
The OP is confusing.
You imply this is Meetra's prime...
yet you say "Post-KotOR 2"

NewGuy01
Yep.

They may lose at 2. If not, then they may make it to the boss before falling.

DarthAnt66
This reminds me though, I'm going to start moving away from Revan dedicated threads.
Ultimately, Revan's saber skills are decided on Malak's. And that is something I really need to start preaching.

NewGuy01
Regardless of Malak, I'd say Revan's saber capabilities should be more or less the same IMO.

DarthAnt66
Not really.
*motions to their duel pre-KotOR*
Many people blow this feat off for *both characters.

Nephthys
I think they can clear.

carthage
Dead at two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.