Dynasty Warriors and Martial Artist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I had a question about Dynasty Warriors and some of the Martial Art Celebrities. As we know Dynasty Warriors is based on real life events that occurred during the 2nd and 3rd century of ancient China. We have martial artist like Bruce Lee, Donnie Yen, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Wu Jing and Vincent Zhao who are natives of China. I was wondereing if they have any ancestry from the Shu, Wu, Wei and Jin dynasties?

FinalAnswer
http://i58.tinypic.com/2i941sx.jpg

Lek Kuen
The Chairman is unamused by these questions.

swarner11
Yes 'Lek' you said right

atv2
Originally posted by atv2
I had a question about Dynasty Warriors and some of the Martial Art Celebrities. As we know Dynasty Warriors is based on real life events that occurred during the 2nd and 3rd century of ancient China. We have martial artist like Bruce Lee, Donnie Yen, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Wu Jing and Vincent Zhao who are natives of China. I was wondereing if they have any ancestry from the Shu, Wu, Wei and Jin dynasties?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the Han Dynasty. So from Han to Jin is their any ancestry between these Martial Artists?

Lek Kuen
Even if they did, none of the arts they learned or showcase trace their origins any important members of those armies to my knowledge.

Though personally I can only speak on the lineage of bruce Lee's master and Wing chun as a whole.

Wei Phoenix
Why yes, Jackie Chan is a direct descendant of Lu Bu and Diao Chan. Jet Li has ancestry from the Wu region that dates so far back to Sun Shao, whom I believe was Sun Jian's twin brother. Wu Jing has a great ancestor Wu Dai Rong who resided in the Zhu Shang Qiao region.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Why yes, Jackie Chan is a direct descendant of Lu Bu and Diao Chan. Jet Li has ancestry from the Wu region that dates so far back to Sun Shao, whom I believe was Sun Jian's twin brother. Wu Jing has a great ancestor Wu Dai Rong who resided in the Zhu Shang Qiao region.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.